2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

LNF Meth Injection Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LNF Meth Injection Ideas

I'm toying with the idea of doing meth injection in my LNF but would like some input. I know there are plenty of threads with this in mind but they are either older or no one seems to have a concrete conclusion.

The reason I want to go this route is that Utah Summers are hot as *****.
Last year we have a month straight of over 100 degrees.
I drove my 240SX with an SR swap and I could feel it being noticeably slower as I know the air it was sucking up was still hot and muggy even with my large intercooler.
It would also help to clean the valves as they are dirty as hell with the direct injection.

Meth seems like a fairly cheap route that could net me a small amount of gains, help keep my engine cleaner and be an overall simple upgrade.

My biggest questions are:

What brand is the best/easiest to install? Snow vs Devil's Own vs AEM

What's the ideal spot to add the port? Intake manifold or cold pipe?

Best place for the reservior? Trunk or engine bay?

I have full bolt on right now, CAI, downpipe, exhaust, upgraded hot side and tune.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 154 Likes on 131 Posts
Well I can tell u meth won't do to much for the valves. U need the Powell oil separator for that. Other then that, all the kits are basically the same , all easy to install. Of ur upping timing get a failsafe gauge setup. I have my system in the trunk running braided stainless line through the car. Best place for nozzle is cold pipe , as long as there is no maf relocate in it.