2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Impressions after header install...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 11-01-2006, 10:09 PM

Old 11-01-2006, 10:10 PM

yes, its a terd on a grill at a park... **** you you homo ass pipes!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 10:10 PM

Old 11-01-2006, 10:11 PM

Old 11-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Nix
Banned

if your ever near ak lemmie know... me and my evo would love to run you...
if not in a year and a half im movin to the east coast... although by then ill have my work done but ill still run your little cavalier
Old 11-01-2006, 11:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nix
if your ever near ak lemmie know... me and my evo would love to run you...
if not in a year and a half im movin to the east coast... although by then ill have my work done but ill still run your little cavalier
Stay up there dude.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:26 AM

Wow, you guys are really stupid. What do you drive Hyundai's? 275 WHEEL HP in 2700 LB car is good for 13.5's easy (w/ traction of course )............................................... .................................

200 WHP Civics run 13.9's... Check every car mag out there... Super street had a b16 swap civic running 13's.

Anyway, heres a video of my "Cavalier" running 13.74 @ 105 MPH. If a video wont change your mind, then your not only stupid your also ignorant....

http://www.xenozx.com/movies/xenotrack06302006.wmv

Unfortuately I dont have my last one on video because I went alone w/ a friend who was also driving so no one to stand and record.

Heres my bro's vid in his 13.4 run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtA7EGfaktA

So like, you where wrong. Believe what you like. Your just jealious and wish I would let you swing from my *****. "OMG how can that car be as fast as me, OMG he didnt take a second mortgage to get a 13 second car, awww I have to make my ***** look bigger cause im jealious"

Anyway, theres your proof, eat it up.

Only reason IM not in the 13.2 territory is my traction sucks, Note the 2.24 60 foot, I hope you know what that is? Or maybe your one of those GIRLS who has never been to the track, but just think your car is the ****.

Evo's... I eat em for breakfast (in stock form )

EDIT:
Oh, I just realized his video does say he lifts his wheels off the ground 3-4 inches... Ah yea I guess he did say that LAWL. I never realized that HAHAHA.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:46 AM

Dude cobalts are gay?!?!?!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Nix
Banned

you eat evo's for breakfast? riiiiiiight thats why your driving a cavalier... thats like three steps below a civic... which i didnt really think was possible without riding a ******* moped. oh wait... i take that back... my neighbor has a lawn tractor that with some mods... you might be interested in.

you really think that a front wheel drive cereal box car that "mommy and daddy" bought... can keep up with my evo? or for that matter "eat it" wtf are you smoking? i want some. ill sell it. and pay off my "second mortgage" i must have taken out to get a nice vehicle since thats your preconcieved notion towards all those who have nicer cars than you... which includes my daughter and her barbie corvette.

im almost suprised that with your amazing personality and attitude your not driving a hyundai yourself. and you know whats really sad? my friend im on the phone with right now... has no vehicle... no transportation because it just died.. and even she's laughin at your ass.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:40 AM

So you come in here calling me out talking about I cant run 13's, and I dont have 250 HP, I completely prove you wrong and your still talking ****. Wow, IM the one with the attitude? Your ignorant, and I bet if I posted this on an Evo board they would probably laugh at you. You know what, your the type of people I enjoy racing. I eat you alive and get to see that face, you know that face, the one that you make when your Holy grail Evo loses to a "Cavalier". lets laugh at the Cavalier that runs 13's. Its so funny, that Cavalier only runs 13's. You know my Evo runs 13's stock too. Whats the big difference? Oh I paid 13 Grand more... Ouch.... You know all that extra money you spent on your car in a monthly payment? Well my 285 dollar car payment is pocket change, and the rest of my Very healthy monthly income goes towards other things like parts for my car, and my other hobbies.

So you know what, you can take your massive E-Dick and shove it up your friends tight little ass, because 1 of you doesnt have a car, and the other has nothing better to do then think their Evo is the fastest car on the road (which it isnt by a long shot) and spend time trolling Cobalt forums because you have to make yourself feel good about your overpriced purchase. Well I hope you feel good, cause your no one to me, and apparently cant even take a hint that when your wrong you should appologize and move on. I have 0 respect for you, and if you died, I would probably crack a smile.

I have respect for people who buy cars regardless of brand and build them into something unique. Instead of you coming in here like with an open mind asking questions and learning, you come in here like a 15 year old little boy with 2 long hard inches of E-dick to condone people, and IM sorry as much as you might want to deny it the only reason you would do that would be jealiousy. Do you like my Cavalier? Do you wish it was yours? Well its not and your little Evo wont be anywhere but in my rearview.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Xenozx
So you come in here calling me out talking about I cant run 13's, and I dont have 250 HP, I completely prove you wrong and your still talking ****. Wow, IM the one with the attitude? Your ignorant, and I bet if I posted this on an Evo board they would probably laugh at you. You know what, your the type of people I enjoy racing. I eat you alive and get to see that face, you know that face, the one that you make when your Holy grail Evo loses to a "Cavalier". lets laugh at the Cavalier that runs 13's. Its so funny, that Cavalier only runs 13's. You know my Evo runs 13's stock too. Whats the big difference? Oh I paid 13 Grand more... Ouch.... You know all that extra money you spent on your car in a monthly payment? Well my 285 dollar car payment is pocket change, and the rest of my Very healthy monthly income goes towards other things like parts for my car, and my other hobbies.

So you know what, you can take your massive E-Dick and shove it up your friends tight little ass, because 1 of you doesnt have a car, and the other has nothing better to do then think their Evo is the fastest car on the road (which it isnt by a long shot) and spend time trolling Cobalt forums because you have to make yourself feel good about your overpriced purchase. Well I hope you feel good, cause your no one to me, and apparently cant even take a hint that when your wrong you should appologize and move on. I have 0 respect for you, and if you died, I would probably crack a smile.

I have respect for people who buy cars regardless of brand and build them into something unique. Instead of you coming in here like with an open mind asking questions and learning, you come in here like a 15 year old little boy with 2 long hard inches of E-dick to condone people, and IM sorry as much as you might want to deny it the only reason you would do that would be jealiousy. Do you like my Cavalier? Do you wish it was yours? Well its not and your little Evo wont be anywhere but in my review.
wow here here!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 04:57 AM

How is it that we always end up with boneheads stoppin in here like that? Like they have nothing better to do then talk junk about something that they know nothing about. Anywayz..You go with your bad self Xenozx.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well this thread needs locked

my neighbors friend sold his brand new EVO MR because i beat him by 3 cars and he ran 13.4 stock, so hes not a bad driver

only reason a evo is fast is AWD we both have the same displacment! so i dont wanna hear it. all you have over us is a turbo wow let me strap one of them on my car and watch my power jump

lock the thread i hate people who join a forum to, flame someone. all i said was watch my video of my 13.4 run and said look at my wheel wells the gaps are out rageous! and i feel like my car is off the ground and bam people come in here to flame **** you your evo is just as much of a lancer as the cobalt is to a cavalier o wait last time i remembered the cobalt shares nothing exerior wise to the cavy ******* evo drivers think they own the road but your really a bunch a yuppies that need ******* shot

a forums is a community of people like my bro said, and i have no beef with anyone that respects others but dont join forums and become a ass hat, cus i know it gets annoying on your forums. plus i can get some videos up here very quick of me beatign some evos round here! and no there not stock!
Old 11-02-2006, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Xenozx

I have respect for people who buy cars regardless of brand and build them into something unique. Instead of you coming in here like with an open mind asking questions and learning, you come in here like a 15 year old little boy with 2 long hard inches of E-dick to condone people, and IM sorry as much as you might want to deny it the only reason you would do that would be jealiousy. Do you like my Cavalier? Do you wish it was yours? Well its not and your little Evo wont be anywhere but in my rearview.
Amen!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by cvenom2122
well this thread needs locked

my neighbors friend sold his brand new EVO MR because i beat him by 3 cars and he ran 13.4 stock, so hes not a bad driver

only reason a evo is fast is AWD we both have the same displacment! so i dont wanna hear it. all you have over us is a turbo wow let me strap one of them on my car and watch my power jump

lock the thread i hate people who join a forum to, flame someone. all i said was watch my video of my 13.4 run and said look at my wheel wells the gaps are out rageous! and i feel like my car is off the ground and bam people come in here to flame **** you your evo is just as much of a lancer as the cobalt is to a cavalier o wait last time i remembered the cobalt shares nothing exerior wise to the cavy ******* evo drivers think they own the road but your really a bunch a yuppies that need ******* shot

a forums is a community of people like my bro said, and i have no beef with anyone that respects others but dont join forums and become a ass hat, cus i know it gets annoying on your forums. plus i can get some videos up here very quick of me beatign some evos round here! and no there not stock!
AMEN X2!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 02:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This troll cracks me up, aspecially the custom sig.

4 Cylinders - 4 Idiots in the car
3 Diamonds - 3 Moissanites
2 Liters - 2 Liter for brains
1 Big turbo - 1 Big turbo lag

LOOSER!