ADVANCED Performance Modifications For advanced modification topics only.

Stock to TVS overnight!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 02:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last step give me a ride lol
Old 05-17-2011, 02:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ebristol
I agree that canned tunes leave room for improvement. But I don't like to see the "Zach06CobaltSS" wannabes rip canned tunes just so they can make a quick buck tuning.

This CCSS3 guy is in every thread promoting his tuning like it is god's gift to ecotecs...
He tries to be subtle, but isn't. The fact that he types like a gangster doesn't help his business either.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BumbleBee
He tries to be subtle, but isn't. The fact that he types like a gangster doesn't help his business either.
lol

I don't want to completely rag on him either. But if he is going to run around pounding his chest I would like to know what he has done.

CCSS3. Where are you or your customers on this list?

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/dyno...2011-a-247552/

I know he is on his second block. What happened there?
Old 05-17-2011, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Ure numbers are low as well.....if the ambient temps and iat2s were correct u could easily go more aggressive. I have a ton of guys with ure mods in the low 280s and high 270s and they are not as aggresive as they can be.
Graphs please?
Old 05-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
U and the idiot above u litterally have no idea. People ive tuned that will tell u and if u want a dynograph ask them to put it up. Bo'hagon is one with a 2.8 and 60s who made 278whp on a non aggressive tune. Afr of 11.4-11.5 and a ramp from 12.3 and timing of 18* . Other guys are all in the tennessee chat remix. Loiusville thread. Some in the indy area lie armyguy141. Which made 310whp on a 2.79 pulley 60 and meth. Yes it is aggressive and i spent a ton of time on this car.. So if u wanna see graphs ask. Bout my second engine. my mom hit a hole in arizona which cause my starter mounting bracket on the block to crack off along with my oil pan and casing for my tranny. So dont assume i blew it up lmao. U have no clue....and i dont talk like a gangster either.... I talk the way i do becuz i can care less about the damn grammar police. Who cares...customer wise tuning is not my job nor do i have to do it to make money. I do it because its a hobby and somthing ive always been good at doing and somthing i learned to do from schooling and tuning gurus.....so if i dont tune someone i dont care. But if i do i make it a priority to do my best by keeping my customers wants and needs in place....

..[/B][QUOTE=ebristol;5786734]Graphs please?[/

QUOTE]
Old 05-17-2011, 01:02 PM
Banned

Lmfao really.. You must be a preschool teacher bro if you think i type like a gangster.. Really...... [/B]
Originally Posted by BumbleBee
Old 05-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Banned

Another thing. If you could tune and actually understand how to. why are u tuned by trifecta... Since i see you coming in this thread and starting crap with me just shows you being a person who has no life and i wont go into further detail.
..][/B]
lol

I don't want to completely rag on him either. But if he is going to run around pounding his chest I would like to know what he has done.

CCSS3. Wherte are you or your customers on this list?

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/dyno...2011-a-247552/

I know he is on his second block. What happened there?
Old 05-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Banned

Ok and this says wut. About my flowrates. And first off u show know prood this is even my tune or even if it were it could been tampered with.. So ummmmm really.....][/B]
How much do you want to bet?
Send it to me haha. .. My flow rate is diff cuz
I have your tune sitting on my PC right now. Your the only person I have seen that uses a different Injector Flow Rate vs KPA for 60s compared to EVERYONE else...

That is really not something that is up for debate about what might be better then something else. ZZP, OTTP and every custom tune I have seen all have the same settings. Except yours.

Your also the only "Tuner" who makes their own custom tunes who uses the GM settings for transmission shift management. Even OTTP's "horrible" canned tunes address those tables.
Rr
IDK dude. Honestly I won't say your LSJ tune is horrible. Buts its not even close to any canned tune and not half as good as you think it.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Banned

Since im not allowed to promote my tuning since vendors got upset about it. I wonder how im promoting lol. I say i can help people out but i am not promoting.. Lol. Ive said i can help u with ure tuning but usually the person i tell this owns hptuners.

][/B]
I agree that canned tunes leave room for improvement. But I don't like to see the "Zach06CobaltSS" wannabes rip canned tunes just so they can make a quick buck tuning.

This CCSS3 guy is in every thread promoting his tuning like it is god's gift to ecotecs...
W
Old 05-17-2011, 01:53 PM

Keep going, I think you're winning.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:59 PM

^
Old 05-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Banned

Lol.. I cant stand people like them. Like assuming somthing is my tune. Or making judment calls on a possible tune of mine when he doesnt even tune. U know why my flowrates different then most. Let me think. Becuz its my tune. Traction setting i change depending on my customers wants and needs.... So im just sitting here thinking really.
but pyro i understand what u r saying lol....... Previously.. Ottp canned tuned are more judged by me becuz i datalogged a few that were hard starting or had hiccups everywhere and ect. And thr people who came to me to check this out was just to check this out. But i felt the ottp tune could be causing issues because afr was 12s-18s at idle wot was richer then rich below 10..and zzp to me has the best canned tunes. Im not the type of person who will say my tune is better but i will say a custom tune is better then a canned.. . Ive dealt with a lot of canned tunes and since op asked wut he might expect i said get a custom tune because he will experince the prob with the canned tune... Btw houston people are nicer then hell. I was expecting to get shot or somthing lol.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:44 PM

LOL yeah its really not as bad as people make it out to be. I've lived here 3 years and would much rather put up with the traffic than small town politics, etc. You get treated how you treat others mostly.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Banned

Yeah i was truly amazed.. But i seen a nice carnage car wreck lol yesterday right in front of my hampton suite lol....... 13 cars from one big rig merging into one car and bam that car kinda made a domino effect lmao. Sucks but funny seeing it.....
Old 05-17-2011, 05:50 PM

U and the idiot above u litterally have no idea. People ive tuned that will tell u and if u want a dynograph ask them to put it up. Bo'hagon is one with a 2.8 and 60s who made 278whp on a non aggressive tune. Afr of 11.4-11.5 and a ramp from 12.3 and timing of 18* . Other guys are all in the tennessee chat remix. Loiusville thread. Some in the indy area lie armyguy141. Which made 310whp on a 2.79 pulley 60 and meth. Yes it is aggressive and i spent a ton of time on this car.. So if u wanna see graphs ask.
So you don't have any proof then? If I were making the same claims you are then I would back it up.

You said a "ton" of people. A ton = 2,000. You should have a least 1 out of 2000 of these HP monsters in front of you...

my mom hit a hole in arizona which cause my starter mounting bracket on the block to crack off along with my oil pan and casing for my tranny. So dont assume i blew it up lmao.
I guess that is why I don't let my "Mom" drive my car. Because I hate when she destroys the strongest Ecotec block available from GM...

Another thing. If you could tune and actually understand how to. why are u tuned by trifecta... Since i see you coming in this thread and starting crap with me just shows you being a person who has no life and i wont go into further detail.
Vince never tuned my car. I have the GMS3 PCM from him which gives me a way of beating "Tuned" LNFs like yours.

Ok and this says wut. About my flowrates. And first off u show know prood this is even my tune or even if it were it could been tampered with.. So ummmmm really.....][/B]
Do you remember having a customer from WI cancel on you about 5-6 weeks ago? Well guess where he went instead.

You were helping him tune his car via email and he needed a change...

If you like I can post a log from your tune on his car?

Since im not allowed to promote my tuning since vendors got upset about it. I wonder how im promoting lol. I say i can help people out but i am not promoting.. Lol. Ive said i can help u with ure tuning but usually the person i tell this owns hptuners.
Hmmm. Lets see. You don't think that smashing Vendor tunes and telling people to get a custom tune from you is not promoting your services?

Let me think. Becuz its my tune. Traction setting i change depending on my customers wants and needs....
The needs of all your HP moster LSJs is the stock traction settings? hmmm

idk dude. All I am saying is chill out with your BS. Its really annoying.

Chevycobaltss3 tuned ....knock, knock, knock, BOOM!

Last edited by ebristol; 05-17-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2011, 06:02 PM

So, anyway.. turns out the swap hasn't happened yet, if you popped in for a non-tuning discussion
Old 05-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

relly first off if you are calling me out lets meet half way ******* im getting really pised at your idiotic remarks. i havent said he OP or hey other member come to me because canned tunes are junk and ect. I simply state hey a custom tune is better and ect. About the dude from WI.. um Im tune quite a few.. and i can care less if he went to you.. And since you dont know how to retard timing and you have to hve trifecta help you out then have fun lame ass. I mean serisouly if you keep taloking your trash i dont understand how you havent had your ass kicked.... Your remark of chevycobaltss3tune boom boom boom. is completly idiotic, since i have yet to blow a car up on my tune.... HOW MANY HAVE YOU HAD, UMM YOU prob have tuned wut your own car and the idiot that went to you... The onky guy i sent tunes to was a dude with a redline That told me he was running 60s, but yet his cars IDCS at wot was40% max which tells me he was running 80s because his boost hewas pushing. My fault.. All i was doing was sending him somthing to work off of. So quit your talkin crap and prove your point SO I CAN BEAT LNFS LIKE YOURS) Because i highly doubt i will have a issue beating your slow ass. Oh nitrous, who in the hell cares. U talk as if i cant get my hand on it..... Ummmmm let me think. I am not only a tuner for cobalts but for LS SERIES gm, fords, toyotas and ect. So i know people Knumb nuts. you ask why im calling you names so much, because i am laughing my ass of that you belive you are smart and know wut your talking about!!!!!!!!!! TRACTION CONTROL IS A SETTING PEOPLE LIKE. SO OMG shoot me because i gave him a base tune to start with, and omg he wouldnt come down to me so i can see wtf was going on. In fact i will text the guy i was (HELPING ) IF YOU CAN READ RIGHT I SAID (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HELPI NG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )) NOT TUNING. THEN YOU WILL SHUT YOUR HOLE IN YOUR FACE that god gave to you so you can speak knoledgable word. BUT INSTEAD YOU SPEAK LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD PLAYING HIS XBOX.. SO STFU !!!!

So you don't have any proof then? If I were making the same claims you are then I would back it up.

You said a "ton" of people. A ton = 2,000. You should have a least 1 out of 2000 of these HP monsters in front of you...

I guess that is why I don't let my "Mom" drive my car. Because I hate when she destroys the strongest Ecotec block available from GM...

Vince never tuned my car. I have the GMS3 PCM from him which gives me a way of beating "Tuned" LNFs like yours.

Do you remember having a customer from WI cancel on you about 5-6 weeks ago? Well guess where he went instead.

You were helping him tune his car via email and he needed a change...

If you like I can post a log from your tune on his car?

Hmmm. Lets see. You don't think that smashing Vendor tunes and telling people to get a custom tune from you is not promoting your services?

The needs of all your HP moster LSJs is the stock traction settings? hmmm

idk dude. All I am saying is chill out with your BS. Its really annoying.

Chevycobaltss3 tuned ....knock, knock, knock, BOOM!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
howdy-do.

I'm not reading any moronic foolishness.

My cure is be respectful of each other or I just ban you for some length or another.

love ya xoxoxo
Old 05-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Banned

Lol i understand.... Im just tired of this trolling. Sorry erod
Old 05-17-2011, 11:08 PM

I will take this to PMs Erod. This is just too good!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
1 reported PM, you're both done.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:20 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Please get my name off ure sig. I asked u to quit pming me and ect. Stop.

Graphs please?
Trwr
Old 05-18-2011, 09:39 AM

dudes. stop arguing on my thread seriously. if your gonna have highschool drama at least take it to facebook. Or since it's highschool drama maybe Myspace
Old 05-18-2011, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by N1ckateen
dudes. stop arguing on my thread seriously. if your gonna have highschool drama at least take it to facebook. Or since it's highschool drama maybe Myspace
Sorry for derailing your thread.

I have actually ran and tuned a TVS on my car starting with the OTTP Tune. Its is a great starting point. Its going to be on the conservative side for HP. I made 293whp with the base OTTP tune on the stock TVS pulley and gasoline running only 18 degrees of timing at WOT.

I switched to E85 and made 329whp with the TVS and 2.9" pulley. The reason I could not make more is because I ran out of fuel on 80s.

Here is a pretty interesting thread I made about a gasoline TVS vs E85 M62.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/2-0l...soline-190724/

I have seen a lot of people mention it but does your friend plan on running E85 on his TVS? Without raising the octane in his fuel his TVS car is going to be right around 300whp. Which is a fun fwd car. But if he wants big power out of that blower he should run E85 or meth injection. A ported head does not hurt either.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:47 AM

Sorry for derailing your thread.

I have actually ran and tuned a TVS on my car starting with the OTTP Tune. Its is a great starting point. Its going to be on the conservative side for HP. I made 293whp with the base OTTP tune on the stock TVS pulley and gasoline running only 18 degrees of timing at WOT.

I switched to E85 and made 329whp with the TVS and 2.9" pulley. The reason I could not make more is because I ran out of fuel on 80s.

Here is a pretty interesting thread I made about a gasoline TVS vs E85 M62.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/2-0l...soline-190724/

I have seen a lot of people mention it but does your friend plan on running E85 on his TVS? Without raising the octane in his fuel his TVS car is going to be right around 300whp. Which is a fun fwd car. But if he wants big power out of that blower he should run E85 or meth injection. A ported head does not hurt either.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
I think just for the time being he's planning on just running good ole 93. He's probably gonna have 383 stroker tune him sometime, but the canned tune should work fine for the time being. we installed a 3" zzp catless downpipe and ingalls ETD last night, today is r1 concept rotors and pads. tomorrow is HOPEFULLY the tvs install, but if not then probably won't start til saturday. Still waiting on it to get here. He got the zzp stage 3 H/E installed sunday so thats all ready. for now he just wants to keep it on regular gas due to it being daily driver and needing to keep it reliable in terms of going places and not having to plan the route. Meth may be an option, but idk we haven't discuessed that much yet.

Quick Reply: Stock to TVS overnight!