Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Red Deer and central Alberta chat thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well hope i can livin this red deer thread up with the wonderful news of my return to RD. I am going to be working out of red deer for the next 2-3 months which is wicked cause i can stay at my own place there insted of hotels. Plus i can meet up with a few local ppl i havn't met yet. I know Sam, and donovan. But havn't met anyone else yet. So i will be in town march 11th. Will have my new strut covers from MRZ also and will be ordering and getting on some modding and possible painting i would like to do. Also ordered a Carbon Fiber dash kit which i hope ends up being good quality. Worth a shot. since i will be eventually buying a CF OEM hood also. See Y'all Soon

Seb
Old 03-06-2008, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by minaud24
well hope i can livin this red deer thread up with the wonderful news of my return to RD. I am going to be working out of red deer for the next 2-3 months which is wicked cause i can stay at my own place there insted of hotels. Plus i can meet up with a few local ppl i havn't met yet. I know Sam, and donovan. But havn't met anyone else yet. So i will be in town march 11th. Will have my new strut covers from MRZ also and will be ordering and getting on some modding and possible painting i would like to do. Also ordered a Carbon Fiber dash kit which i hope ends up being good quality. Worth a shot. since i will be eventually buying a CF OEM hood also. See Y'all Soon

Seb
sounds good.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:52 PM

welcome back!!

Ya come kick it a nickle and cruize and greet.. look forward to another Cobalt joining the central Alberta crew, do we have a crew?

Seb
Old 03-06-2008, 03:23 PM

i dont think we have a crew!! but me, jessie boyco, and some other guys i guess we are starting a racing team and making our own logo and putting the logo decal on our cars..... lol i dont know what we are doing i'm just along for the ride
Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM

right on, just if your racing on the street beaware you may not get any sympathy from the rest of us but then red hole does have some nice areas where it can be done properly but then street racing ain't proper.. I just did some work on my muffler and ***** today since the weather has decided to co operate again so I should be parked at Macs Friday night, also gonna treat the girl to a proper wash and buff so should be nice..
Originally Posted by ExcentricK
i dont think we have a crew!! but me, jessie boyco, and some other guys i guess we are starting a racing team and making our own logo and putting the logo decal on our cars..... lol i dont know what we are doing i'm just along for the ride
Old 03-06-2008, 03:47 PM

yeah i will wash my girl up for friday night.... and i dont street race i usually toy with people lol!
Old 03-06-2008, 03:49 PM

I heard the ex rev your car!! crazy **** there.. that would make some think, you have to let me sit in it or take me for a ride, please please

Just being a post ***** here
yeah i will wash my girl up for friday night.... and i dont street race i usually toy with people lol!

Last edited by TheDriver!; 03-06-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: misspelled
Old 03-06-2008, 04:09 PM

haha yeah for sure you can go for a drive in it!! lol its nice and i like it ALOT!!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:17 PM

Kramer says:

Giddy Up.. Ok I've been a post ***** enough today!!
haha yeah for sure you can go for a drive in it!! lol its nice and i like it ALOT!!
Old 03-06-2008, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by TheDriver!
Giddy Up.. Ok I've been a post ***** enough today!!
haha meh someones got to be the post ***** for the red deer area might as well be ya.

Heck wish i was in town friday. But next week i am in. So can't wait to be home monday night. i hate the roads these days cause u can clean the car and it can be dirty in minutes if theres any puddles out there.

So the driver whats ur name and what do u all have done to your car.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:01 PM

woohoo 1000 posts, but ya...

Hey Minaud, sorry to hear you won't be in Friday but ya the weathers been loopy and here in red hole its no exceptions..

I have an 06 2.4L, not much done to her since I got really sick then lost my job then got sick again and now no job is getting nothing done to her.. But ya just a K&N sri, Eiboch springs, damn expensive oil and now newly pumped 91 octane from Shell after a yr of putting crappy gas in.. got some tint too.. Oh and no muffler which is my gem .. nothing to brag about but she makes me happy! Oh the names Ernie ( no relation to Bert)

Anyways feel free to ad me to msn but I just see someone did.. Anyways brother taker easy, gotta meet up one day for sure
haha meh someones got to be the post ***** for the red deer area might as well be ya.

Heck wish i was in town friday. But next week i am in. So can't wait to be home monday night. i hate the roads these days cause u can clean the car and it can be dirty in minutes if theres any puddles out there.

So the driver whats ur name and what do u all have done to your car.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:11 PM

haha meh its all good. atleast ya love yur car. must be loud without the muffler. oh and why did u all of a sudden switch to 91 octane gas. lol i have a 07 ss/sc got b&m sts, injen intake, mrz door sills, CA billet grill, and a few more goodies are on the way. I run synthetic oil too it really is the only way to go. but yeah i added u to msn but never see ya on.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:22 PM

good old msn working great.. not

ya I'm on right now Bigern_278@hotmail.com.. I saw you add me and I acknowleged ya.. And ya the owners manual says its best to run at least 91 in the 2.4L, you can run lower but launching suffers and some other mumbo jumbo and I just don't need my car suffering from some set back, its not that big a difference in price anyways..

And no its not loud at all, after all it still has resonator attached and well that thing is long like my dong, lol

By the way that break is an underscore not just an empty spot in my msn mess

Last edited by TheDriver!; 03-06-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: added something
Old 03-07-2008, 08:43 PM

well...

washed the car, polished her up all nice and stuff, now of course all of the little rock pitting has surfaced!! I'd rather have salt on the road then this damn pee sized gravel, oops sorry they call that sand!

I was driving afterwards and as far as I could see I had the cleanest car in red hole Anyways its Friday evening and I'll be out and about maybe cruizin or just sitting still and admiring my clean car, knock on wood! or should that be sheet metal?

if anyone plans on being out beside Sam and me say hey
Old 03-07-2008, 09:03 PM

ya I'm on right now Bigern_278@hotmail.com.. I saw you add me and I acknowleged ya.. And ya the owners manual says its best to run at least 91 in the 2.4L, you can run lower but launching suffers and some other mumbo jumbo and I just don't need my car suffering from some set back, its not that big a difference in price anyways..

And no its not loud at all, after all it still has resonator attached and well that thing is long like my dong, lol

By the way that break is an underscore not just an empty spot in my msn mess
That engine is tuned from factory with 91. You are actually causing DAMAGE to it by running anything less.

You should know better Ernie!!

oh and PS.

I might be out tonight, not sure. can't make up my mind whether I wanna sit here and drink beer or go out.

Last edited by bigrroberto; 03-07-2008 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2008, 09:14 PM

Ya I know I'm bad Rob After reading a thread and then reading my manual I thought what the hell screw money..But ya man come out, I'm probably going to park at Mac's starting at 8pm as i want to avoid some of them puddles of mud.. But ya come out, you can drink beer anytime If you stay home drink a beer for me ok..
Originally Posted by bigrroberto
That engine is tuned from factory with 91. You are actually causing DAMAGE to it by running anything less.

You should know better Ernie!!

oh and PS.

I might be out tonight, not sure. can't make up my mind whether I wanna sit here and drink beer or go out.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:16 PM

Ya I know I'm bad Rob After reading a thread and then reading my manual I thought what the hell screw money..But ya man come out, I'm probably going to park at Mac's starting at 8pm as i want to avoid some of them puddles of mud.. But ya come out, you can drink beer anytime If you stay home drink a beer for me ok..
8pm!?

Thats early what are you gonna do all night??

There's another guy from Lacombe coming (bringing a friend with a cobalt), but not until 10pm.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:20 PM

well then I might have to take a nap if 10 it may be then.. But ya I hate to pass up another Cobalt meet of sorts, maybe I'll sleep in my car? You have to rememeber Rob I'm the old guy.. But ya thats sounds interesting..
Old 03-07-2008, 09:37 PM

well then I might have to take a nap if 10 it may be then.. But ya I hate to pass up another Cobalt meet of sorts, maybe I'll sleep in my car? You have to rememeber Rob I'm the old guy.. But ya thats sounds interesting..
right I always forget that.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:44 PM

damn i wish i was in red deer, i should have drove down from edm. Damn I have to start using 91 at the pumps now. i thought i seen it was recommended for my car 2.0 87 octane but hell i must have been dreamin.
i have a few rock chips to going to gm on monday to get touch up paint. and also a spray can to paint a few objects.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:17 AM

Hey Seb

just got back front the get together.. Mac's is kinda stupid and this is my opinion so bare with me.. Way to many little ***** that have no respect and are more an annoyance than anything. Hell Rob noticed some dick throw a cig butt at my car sure enough it was near my windshield We def need a nice spot where we don't attract the wrong attention.. But ya 3 Balts in total when I left my cold ass there, damn moisture.. sorry 3 Balts were there..

So ya when the time is right we'll have to have a nice relaxed quiet meet of sorts.. Oh ya $9.50 for a paint pen from a dealership is what it should cost ya by the way.. So ya good luck with the move and welcome back to RD..Ok time for beddy by

take care everyone
Old 03-08-2008, 01:53 AM

yeah seb always use at least 91.

When you gonna be back in Red Deer again?

Dont lose sleep over missing tonight, the kids that go there are so immature. Its pretty pathetic really, bunch of ******* red-necks with straight pipes on rusted out trucks

Last time I'm going there for sure.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:54 AM

just got back front the get together.. Mac's is kinda stupid and this is my opinion so bare with me.. Way to many little ***** that have no respect and are more an annoyance than anything. Hell Rob noticed some dick throw a cig butt at my car sure enough it was near my windshield We def need a nice spot where we don't attract the wrong attention.. But ya 3 Balts in total when I left my cold ass there, damn moisture.. sorry 3 Balts were there..

So ya when the time is right we'll have to have a nice relaxed quiet meet of sorts.. Oh ya $9.50 for a paint pen from a dealership is what it should cost ya by the way.. So ya good luck with the move and welcome back to RD..Ok time for beddy by

take care everyone
hey ernie, thank for the update. and yeah i knew it would most likely be a bunch of people with little respect out. Thats sad they don't respect others car, the support you can get from others if you stay civilized and in it for the car not just being an retarded on the roads. I would defenitly be up for meeting maybe next week one night during the week. Maybe earlier to with a few cobalts and a few others but not a huge group of immature punks. Hopefully i can make it 4 with my car in town. haha And hopefully my strut covers from mrz are in come monday. Any ideas of locations to meet maybe? Oh and i never see u on msn. and your email is the right one. I don;t know whats up.

Oh yeah and the paint pen, do they have them in stock or do they take a bit to get in. I hope the dealerships are open til 6pm too i finish at 5 during the week
Old 03-08-2008, 01:55 AM

Yeah we should meet on the south end somewhere. Alot less people and kids.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:06 AM

hey yeah i am defenitly switching. i don;t know what i was thinking. but yeah south side anywhere is cool. nice lighting to is nice. and yeah i'm back in town monday around supper time. Taking a course for work in nisku then headed home.

hey rob , i was checking out your pics and seen you took pics by epcor building and atco electric building in edmonton. Did you work there or was it just because it was good lighting for pics. lol just because i an in the power lineman trade and we do work for atco electric and fortis alberta.

Last edited by minaud24; 03-08-2008 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Red Deer and central Alberta chat thread.