Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

Ottp Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ottp Review

I feel that it is time for me to do a review on the items I bought from ottp, I will start with that this year I didnt buy anything from them on black friday but thats because I only needed 1 item and only zzp sells that(stealth H/E) so Im not doing this review as a favor to josh but as my opinion of his company and his customer service.

The first item I ever ordered from ottp was an IC pump, it was about 10 dollars cheaper then any of the other vendors at the time and I received it in a timely manner and it worked no problem been on for about a year+ now.

The second item I ordered was the Ottp front tranny mount with rear spacer, they have been some claims by someone that this mount is not a direct bolt in and saying it requires modification to bolt in, this is simply a lie! I have installed two different ottp tranny mounts and all of them have bolted in perfectly, I ordered mine a year ago and the other one I installed was for a friend. His was prolly ordered like 2 or 3 months ago. Also this item shipped in a timely manner.

I did order some black friday stuff last year from ottp I got the aem wideband, it worked as intended and was shipped pretty quick considering it was black friday.

and the last thing I ordered from ottp was pedders springs about 4 months ago when they offered a sale on them this also came to my door in a timely manner.

Ill end my review on this, Ottp has gotten alot of hate over the years, iv only been here since 2010 when I bought my car so I dont know what they may have done in the past but over these 2 years Iv been on this platform ottp has never failed to send me my order and josh has always showed good customer service to me, he even showed me a loop hole so that I could place an order on his site for an item that was on sale but I didnt have the money for a few days(waiting on paycheck) so I was able to basically put my order on hold at the discounted price instead of being forced to pay full price 3 or 4 days later, he is a pretty good guy from my exp with him.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:06 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i completely agree with this post!! i have never had an issue with them.

last year on black friday i bought a lot of stuff from them and it all came pretty quick ( to germany). when i had questions on installing my control arm bushings he gave me his cell number and i texted him multiply times with questions and he was always quick to respond and very helpful!

this year i got the stage 2 rotated mounts and again the came quick. i have yet to install them but they look very nice!!