Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

Turbo Tech Racing LNF Intake Manifold!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 10:28 AM
TTR Powered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh yeah. Thats gonna look sweet
Old 11-17-2012, 12:09 AM

Team SS, on an unrelated note, does the TTR sponsored in your Sig mean they built it for you, supplied parts for cheaper, or did everything for free, parts included? And how did you get a gig like that?

Thanks ahead.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Former Vendor

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by serega12
Team SS, on an unrelated note, does the TTR sponsored in your Sig mean they built it for you, supplied parts for cheaper, or did everything for free, parts included? And how did you get a gig like that?

Thanks ahead.
Richard was just sponsored by us. Due to the fact he went above and beyond with his recent support in our products. So he has received nothing for free from us yet.
He questioned us and brought us to a product in which he wanted created; which is the TTR intake manifold. We did just ask he asked; to build him a manifold. However, we stated he would have to pay for materials/labor to build this unit. After the project was completed he just didn’t take the product and run. Even though he paid for the manifold, and paid for every hour of dyno testing, he seems to be ecstatic to support TTR now that we listed to the customer and made what he wanted.

So if we see other members with this same dedication, there is a good chance you could be in this same situation.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:25 PM
TTR Powered

Originally Posted by TurboTechRacing
Richard was just sponsored by us. Due to the fact he went above and beyond with his recent support in our products. So he has received nothing for free from us yet.
He questioned us and brought us to a product in which he wanted created; which is the TTR intake manifold. We did just ask he asked; to build him a manifold. However, we stated he would have to pay for materials/labor to build this unit. After the project was completed he just didn’t take the product and run. Even though he paid for the manifold, and paid for every hour of dyno testing, he seems to be ecstatic to support TTR now that we listed to the customer and made what he wanted.

So if we see other members with this same dedication, there is a good chance you could be in this same situation.

Thank you Aaron for the kind words
Old 11-17-2012, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by TurboTechRacing

Thanks, Aaron.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:36 PM

Wow! Awesome sauce! You guys actually made a manifold that's better than stock?!?!? I thought that wasn't possible :P So... any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals? I already spent $3k in **** haha.. so I'm kind of limited. I'd love to pick this up now though, or at the very least, before spring when I start putting new parts on my car. You can PM me if you so desire.. I'd probably want it painted though, and shipping is to Canada T5K 1M7.. would also need the price to "look" cheaper than what it really was to save on duties/taxes.

Thanks
Old 11-26-2012, 12:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They are not budging in price. 699.99
Old 11-26-2012, 06:38 AM
TTR Powered

Originally Posted by Knightwolf
Wow! Awesome sauce! You guys actually made a manifold that's better than stock?!?!? I thought that wasn't possible :P So... any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals? I already spent $3k in **** haha.. so I'm kind of limited. I'd love to pick this up now though, or at the very least, before spring when I start putting new parts on my car. You can PM me if you so desire.. I'd probably want it painted though, and shipping is to Canada T5K 1M7.. would also need the price to "look" cheaper than what it really was to save on duties/taxes.

Thanks

Yeah, long 6 months in testing lol.

Its amazing how you feel the difference between to two.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:00 PM

So, I should be getting the revised ZFR for my solstice next week. if it fits and all goes well, i'd love to grab one of these for the solstice, probably by tax time. My plan is to run 20-22 psi on the zfr and if this manifold performs this well on the 2871, i have no doubt it should perform at least as well on a zfr set up considering flow..

Has kappa fitment been tried or confirmed yet?
Old 11-29-2012, 10:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by oldskool
So, I should be getting the revised ZFR for my solstice next week. if it fits and all goes well, i'd love to grab one of these for the solstice, probably by tax time. My plan is to run 20-22 psi on the zfr and if this manifold performs this well on the 2871, i have no doubt it should perform at least as well on a zfr set up considering flow..

Has kappa fitment been tried or confirmed yet?
Sup man,

Glad to hear that you're getting that ZFR back next week. You need to let me know how that goes as I'm looking at possibly upgrading. As for this intake. I plan on getting one in Dec or so and will be putting a 5th injector on it. 15-20whp peak sounds very nice.

To answer your question, no they have not test fitted it as of yet on the Kappa, if someone doesn't get it before Dec then i guess I'll be test fitting it. From what Aaron has shared with me through PM's, he doesn't see there being an issue with fitment but he can't be sure till it actually happens. I've actually posted this on all Kappa forums with someone taking interest in buying but never coming through. You know how most of the Kappa community is more about form than function, sad but true.

I do have one question though, is the inside of this intake polished smoothed? The reason I ask is because of the atomization process being effective if it is. Aaron?
Old 11-30-2012, 06:52 PM
TTR Powered

Originally Posted by 40rty
They are not budging in price. 699.99

For the work / design put into this. along with the great HP/TRQ gain..

It well worth the price
Old 12-07-2012, 07:02 PM

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
Got my order in, make mine metallic silver please. Thank you AAron for the help and fast responses. Stand by for a product review without tune, my ZFR is going on come spring time so I may as well wait that to get my tuning tweaks in.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:26 AM

Just wondering.. I recall seeing an exhaust manifold/header for our cars somewhere.. was it TTR or somewhere else? Or was I seeing things? Lol I can't find it anywhere now.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:58 AM

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Treadstone & ZZP make good exhaust manis.
Haven't seen any ttr ex manifolds for lnf
Old 12-08-2012, 09:11 AM
TTR Powered

Alright Boys and girls.

Post up your installed Pictures of the TTR LNF Manifold
Old 12-08-2012, 12:58 PM

Any Power gains can be achiieved on stock turbo and e85?
Old 12-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Yes you will.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:51 PM

Awesome! Ill be on this next month!!!

Plus its look sexy good job TTR

Last edited by lazaro; 12-08-2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-08-2012, 05:48 PM
TTR Powered

Originally Posted by lazaro
Awesome! Ill be on this next month!!!

Plus its look sexy good job TTR

I like the way you think

TTR FTW!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:50 PM

I am going to get one of these.. just might hafta wait a month or two Spent 5k this month on car stuff.. bought rims/tires for the Focus yesterday.. I broke one last week Damn the factory rims are cheap garbage lol and Ford wants $500 for a single rim.. uhh.. ya.. **** that! Wanted to upgrade anyways
Old 12-11-2012, 06:59 AM
TTR Powered

Damn lol
Old 12-14-2012, 06:22 PM

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
Got mine on Tuesday, silver metallic powder coat. I had just placed my order the Friday before! Looks awesome, cant wait to put it on. Is this something a Trifecta tune can be tweaked for or do I need to find someone in my area with HPT? I have a ZFR and I want to do an intake only test first before I install and post seat of the pants results. First class work here guys, if it performs half as good as it looks I'm a happy camper.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by cw383
Got mine on Tuesday, silver metallic powder coat. I had just placed my order the Friday before! Looks awesome, cant wait to put it on. Is this something a Trifecta tune can be tweaked for or do I need to find someone in my area with HPT? I have a ZFR and I want to do an intake only test first before I install and post seat of the pants results. First class work here guys, if it performs half as good as it looks I'm a happy camper.
i'm sure trifecta tune can be tweaked. post pictures when installed/during installation.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:07 AM
TTR Powered

Originally Posted by cw383

Definitely post some pictures of it
Old 12-15-2012, 11:13 AM

I odered mine thursday, in red, and a zfr turbo

Quick Reply: Turbo Tech Racing LNF Intake Manifold!!