Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

ZZP Review

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZZP Review

I have owned the car for about 3 weeks now. I got it as a daily.

Had a good amount of questions for the boys at ZZP before the purchase just trying to figure out the best/strongest platforms out of the years so I ended up with a LNF. They were great with responses all with lots of good info and coming back in a timely matter.

Being completely new to a platform I always want to gain as much knowledge as possible.

So last week Placed an order for a DP, Catback, Front Mount Kit, Intake Tube with my own custom CAI, and a Tune. Order shipped same day. Got in 2 days later everything packed very niecly and no damaged products!

Did the install myself thats thursday. All went like gravy minus cutting out stock exhaust out what a pain in the ass. And wouldnt you know it my Sawzaw broke. .

Went over everything to double checked took it for a test run and it hissed at me. Im thinking man no way I know I got everything tight. Well my BOV somehow split the O-Ring and chomped it. I probably didnt seat it right by accident.

Send an email since its to late to call and first thing in the AM Jason gets back to me around 9:20 and says no problem you cover your Saturday shipping (I asked for) and I will get them to ya. Sure thing Saturday there they are!!

Everything is working like a charm and its a fun little DD to drive.

Highly impressed with ZZP knowledge base as well as Customer Service.

Will be using them again in the next few weeks for more mods!

Thanks a Million ZZP!
Old 06-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
zzp never fails to impress!