Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale 2006 Black SS/SC LSJ-T, G85, Hahn Stage 5

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 01:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Black SS/SC LSJ-T, G85, Hahn Stage 5

Kevin
Seattle, Washington
PM or khulik13@gmail.com
$7000 OBO

Many better pics in this craigslist ad (content is repeated), only took a few with the SN and date once I read the rules...

2006 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo-Tons of Upgrades, 34 MPG

Up for sale is my one-owner 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC, which is now turbocharged. There are ~125,000 miles on the car which will not be increasing as the car is in storage. It averages 34 MPG. Factory options include polished upgraded wheels, G85 w/Recaros and LSD, Pioneer premium sound, sunroof and side curtain airbags.

I have receipts/instructions/records of most upgrade items and the original window sticker. This may be too much detail for some potential buyers, but oh well:

Mods-
-Hahn Racecraft stage 5 turbo kit-
o Mitsubishi TD05/TD06H
o 325whp @15psi
o Custom oil return
o Ceramic coated hotside and exhaust manifold
o Powder coated 2.5"/3" intercooler piping
o Intercooler protective mesh
-Professional HPTuners tune
-Greddy Profec B-Spec II boost controller w/wheel switch (not fully installed)
-Full 3" turbo back exhaust with Mangaflow mufflers
-GMPP clutch and new flywheel
-B&M short throw shifter
-SSC lowering springs
-Progress rear sway bar
-Hawk HPS brake pads with new rear calipers
-Prothane transmission mounts
-OTTP spherical control arm bushings
-Drag bags
-New Kumho Ectsa AST tires
-OTTP stage two axles
-Triple gage pod
o Aeroforce interceptor gage
o AEM UEGO wideband

The car also comes with, or can come with tons of spare/extra parts including parts engine (spun rod bearings) and some associated parts, billet Pauter connecting rods (never installed), a new set of lowering springs, stock springs, stock intake and other parts, two extra tires, and the list goes on. . .

The car is 100% mechanically sound and dependable, it was my daily driver. I would have zero hesitation driving it cross-country. I've performed all regular maintenance throughout its life including transmission, oil and coolant changes, as well as mechanical maintenance including bushings, wheel bearings, brakes, sway bar end links etc etc.

Now, you've heard all the good stuff, time for the issues. The oil pan does weep/drip a bit of oil, perhaps a drop every week or so, but has no appreciable impact on oil level. Aesthetically, the car was backed into in a parking lot and has a crease in the drivers' side rear quarter panel. I was given a $250 paintless dent repair estimate. Finally, unfortunately the car has a crack in the windshield that happened right before storage. Other than that, the car has wear typical of it's age, but is in good shape overall.

Given everything listed above I am asking $7000 OBO, no trades please. Price is flexible, car needs to go ASAP! Any and all extras come with the car if wanted.

Thanks!

Kevin
Attached Thumbnails fullsizerender.jpg   img_8057.jpg   img_8059.jpg   img_8061.jpg   img_8063.jpg  

img_8065.jpg  

Last edited by SC07; 12-19-2016 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 12-19-2016, 12:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump! Price drop too. Any questions? I stress price is flexible and OBO. Need to get this car sold!