Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale 2006 Cobalt SS/SC 54,700 Miles Make Offer

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Cobalt SS/SC 54,700 Miles Make Offer

Location is Denver Colorado near the Turnpike and Pecos st, 80221. My original for sale thread from this past summer was closed and marked as sold for some reason, i didn't do either. I still have the car.

Figured I would see what happens here. I have never driven the car much so someone suggested that I sell it and maybe buy something that I will drive daily. Other then what I have listed here, the car is still stock. I replaced the steering wheel buttons a few months ago because the lights had burned out in them and wanted to replace them while the parts were still available. The stock stereo will be included as well as the Pioneer touch screen.

I have a black 2006 Chevy Cobalt in EXCELLENT condition as you can see in the photos. There are no dents/damage anywhere on the car and it has always been garaged and never driven in rain or snow. Interior is also flawless though a bit dusty from sitting in the garage. I drove it weekends to go to the grocery store and on three trips to California and back.

Engine is spotless with no rust or oil leaks or stains or any other fluid leaks. Car now has 54,700 miles on it so I drove it 180 miles since August when I posted the pic with the mileage.

The car has the Supercharged engine and has never been modded or even raced or abused. It has the black leather seats with the SS emblem embroidered on the front seats. Also has the factory powered sunroof which does not leak.

Stock stereo has been replaced with a Pioneer CD/DVD touch screen deck with the XM radio receiver installed. Also has the six speakers, two front, two rear and two tweeters from the factory. There is also the 8" Pioneer sub in the trunk from the factory and all work with the Pioneer deck.

Only work done on the car was the front brakes were replaced and a new set of tires put on besides oil changes and a new battery. I never even got to use the extended warranty that expired at 60,000 miles or three years.
I've killed more batteries over the years due to not starting it enough.

Anything else such as engine specs can be researched online as it's been years since I bought the car and don't recall them.

I will only accept cash on the spot and have the clear title in hand ready to sign over.

Make an offer.

Also note that in the one picture taken from the front of the car, the hood released so it looks like it does not close properly but there is nothing wrong with it.

If you have cash with a good offer, that money will do the talking.

I had this for sale on this forum in 2013 and at that time, I had 52,115 miles on it so you can see how little it's been driven in the last few years. The post is still here in this forum.

Also, I was talking to someone over the summer about selling the car and it dragged on for well over a month to where I just felt it was a scam and I missed out on two offers. I won't do that again.
Attached Thumbnails 20160802_064805.jpg   20160802_064731.jpg   img_20130930_094614.jpg   img_20130930_094600.jpg   img_20130930_094535.jpg