Forum Jump Gallery Social Groups vBLive Garage Register Now Videos Link To Us Store Site Map TSBs
Cobalt SS Network Forums
The Cobalt SS Network is the leading resource for all Chevy Cobalts and related Delta
platform cars. Registered users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Vendor Forums

Go Back   Cobalt SS Network > Specific Technical Discussion > Electronics, Audio, and Video
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Home Regional All Albums   FAQ Members List
Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

what is App Sensor

This is a discussion on what is App Sensor within the Electronics, Audio, and Video forums, part of the Specific Technical Discussion category; hey guys and i was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem i changed out the pulley to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #1

Member #: 10678
Send a message via AIM to SSROMER Send a message via Yahoo to SSROMER
Check out my gallery 

what is App Sensor

hey guys and i was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem i changed out the pulley to a 2.7 the car is tuned and everything but im getting a power reduce code so please if anyone knows about this or now where the APP sensor is located or just how to fix the problem
Old 02-07-2007, 12:17 PM
CobaltSS
Chevy Cobalt

Paid Advertisement