General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

ZZP Downpipe w/ Tsudo Exhaust Review

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZZP Downpipe w/ Tsudo Exhaust Review

Sorry, new to these forums and the Cobalt world, so if not in the right category I apologize!

Recently picked up a 2005 Cobalt SS/SC and I had a resonator rattle. Browsed around and the Tsudo exhaust looked promising for the price. Soon after ordering, my flex pipe went at autox so I decided to opt for a ZZP downpipe with the 400 cell cat. Car is all stock.

Fitment:
Fitment for the ZZP was great, everything lined up as it should have, but the Tsudo I'm having some difficulty with. The muffler itself sits too close to the bumper for my liking, not touching, but worryingly close.

Sound:
It sounds good imho. Very deep tone but louder than I would like. The Tsudo does come with a silencer so for road trips I will definitely be installing that. On decel, car pops and cracks and my inner kid is loving it.

Performance:
Car now feels more alive, and without the rattles I can really focus on driving it. I feel as though there is more low end although it might be a placebo affect haha

Overall:
Im happy with the money I spent and wouln't have done it any other way.