New Members Check In!! If you're new to CobaltSS, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Cobalt!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 03:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey everyone. Just bought my 07 Sunburst SS S/C over the holidays. It splits time as my daily with my truck. Truck takes me to work, car takes me about 50-60 miles every few days to school in Kennesaw from Atlanta. I want it to be reliable, but fun (and it already is). Already done the air box mod with a Spectre filter. My exhaust rattles so probably going to get either ZZP 2.5" system or a custom 2.5" system with a ZZP resonator and either a ZZP muffler or Magnaflow. I'm a V8 guy at heart and I honestly hate loud exhaust on 4 bangers. However, I seem to like the tone from both those options (thanks to YouTube). With the heat, a dual pass/option B might be going in eventually for some extra cooling. It already has coilovers in the front and I can't tell if they are factory or not. Thought about doing some other coilovers, but I do like how it rides right now and it's not like I'm tracking it. The car has had an interesting life for sure as it was in Hawaii for most of it. Also found that it had a full underglow system and massive stereo system in it at one point. Once I get some minor body damage fixed on it I plan to at least park it in the Atlanta Caf and Octane show. Right now I just park it farther out since it's not in perfect condition. Would love to get into the Cobalt scene in Atlanta or at least go to some local meets. I don't see many SS's in the city so maybe this will help me hook up with some to go to meets with. Cheers y'all.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:21 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
welcome I'm in jersey so cant help with the car seen
Old 03-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Platinum Member

Received 584 Likes on 519 Posts
Welcome