New Members Check In!! If you're new to CobaltSS, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Cobalt!!

From Rags to Riches

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I think it was pretty funny
Old 03-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was laughing all day long today. But I also have to say you guys made some awful assumptions and were dicks to other people in new member threads that didn't deserve it. Maybe you need to think about how you act on this forum.

Also for the record we did the same thing to the CTS-V forums awhile ago when one of our former members left us for them and we were banned within hours. You guys need some better mods.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:08 PM

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts
Well I guess if you guys are that easily entertained you'll never have a bad day. And most new members aren't treated like that. Unless you're an obvious troll, ask easily answered questions, or bump age old threads most people won't act like that.
The following users liked this post:
ThoR294 (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by heeter_33
Well I guess if you guys are that easily entertained you'll never have a bad day. And most new members aren't treated like that. Unless you're an obvious troll, ask easily answered questions, or bump age old threads most people won't act like that.
So you guys would rather see new threads created on old topics rather than people bump old threads with questions relevant to the topic? Even if the member isn't active anymore they may still get email notifications about the post. I've always thought that bumping an old post is better than creating a new one. Hell I bumped an 11 year old thread yesterday about an issue I just recently ran into on my car.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:15 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
thanks for your luck guys, just sold the balt for 7k
Old 03-08-2017, 09:18 PM

Received 836 Likes on 733 Posts
Originally Posted by SaltyBalt
I was laughing all day long today. But I also have to say you guys made some awful assumptions and were dicks to other people in new member threads that didn't deserve it. Maybe you need to think about how you act on this forum.

Also for the record we did the same thing to the CTS-V forums awhile ago when one of our former members left us for them and we were banned within hours. You guys need some better mods.
So you guys get so butt hurt when I member gets a new car, way to go subi douches, no wonder no one can stand most subi drivers
ThoR294 (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Platinum Member

Received 584 Likes on 519 Posts
Are they gone yet
Old 03-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ECaulk
So you guys get so butt hurt when I member gets a new car, way to go subi douches, no wonder no one can stand most subi drivers
We weren't butthurt at all. It was actually a long time member and he was somewhat in on it. But I guess you guys don't have a sense of humor. Have fun living your poring grey lives in your wrong wheel drive cars.

And same thing here. Not butthurt. Just having fun at the expense of another forum.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Banned

Guess thor never filled you in on the story, he actually bought a piece of junk wagon and proceeded to come to our forums to bitch about it, then received a dose of reality and started to call people faggits for owning sedans. Mind you he was bragging about an n/a wagon. So again hit with another dose of reality he starts to brag about his cobalt ss and proceeded to talk a lot of game about it. (after calling people out for owning sedans he brags about his 4 door cavalier)

So we came here to get the truth, and the truth is his car is "rare" yet not what he said it was. While some of you have **** talking worthy cars he does not. and oustide of ecaulk and thor you're mostly pretty knowledgeable down to earth dudes. This is just for fun but its good to see how annoyed and testy you all get. So righteous!
Kolbalt_zz (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Slowbalt2000
Are they gone yet
Still here. Still waiting to see if your buddy ThoR294 decides to keep posting.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by SuperCobaltSS4
Guess thor never filled you in on the story, he actually bought a piece of junk wagon and proceeded to come to our forums to bitch about it, then received a dose of reality and started to call people faggits for owning sedans. Mind you he was bragging about an n/a wagon. So again hit with another dose of reality he starts to brag about his cobalt ss and proceeded to talk a lot of game about it.

So we came here to get the truth, and the truth is his car is "rare" yet not what he said it was. While some of you have **** talking worthy cars he does not. and oustide of ecaulk and thor you're mostly pretty knowledgeable down to earth dudes. This is just for fun but its good to see how annoyed and testy you all get. So righteous!
ah yes always twist the story.

I went to vent about an eBay purchase I got screwed on (whoops didnt read fine print). I expected the usual duh comments, but you ********* just called me a bunch of ****. So what am I gonna do just sit there and take it? nah ill mock you ********.

Go ahead and tell your BS story
Old 03-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ThoR294

I went to vent about an eBay purchase I got screwed on (whoops didnt read fine print). I expected the usual duh comments, but you ********* just called me a bunch of ****. So what am I gonna do just sit there and take it? nah ill mock you ********.

Too bad your thread got deleted by the admin because otherwise we could expose you for the scam you were about to try to pull on the seller or con some other buyer into getting it.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:35 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ECaulk
You are not Mr. Obvious, sorry to say. Mr. ******* buys an older Subaru off Ebay without inspecting it. After receiving the car it fales, then goes on the subie forum and talks **** about it. Why is it our fault for his actions? Who is the ******* here, he even stated that his father owns a dealership, shouldn't he have learned something from his father?
Old 03-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Banned

Are you feeling regret for your actions now? Read the fine print? Please, you just spent half of your day telling me why people need to do their research when buying cars.

The same respect was given to you and you proceeded to call everyone faggits and then follow brady into another thread where we were to keep your **** storm brewing.
The following 2 users liked this post by SuperCobaltSS4:
Kolbalt_zz (03-08-2017), SaltyBalt (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Banned

and for the record I never use the F word, those were 100% your words
Old 03-08-2017, 09:40 PM

Are you feeling regret for your actions now? Read the fine print? Please, you just spent half of your day telling me why people need to do their research when buying cars.

The same respect was given to you and you proceeded to call everyone faggits and then follow brady into another thread where we were to keep your **** storm brewing.
Same respect hahahahaha OK man. Keep lying to yourself. P.s. I'm keeping the car and fixing it, I said I COULD relist it because eBay doesn't protect you. Again, read please.

Cobalt sold for 7k. Guess your theory was wrong.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Banned

Same respect hahahahaha OK man. Keep lying to yourself. P.s. I'm keeping the car and fixing it, I said I COULD relist it because eBay doesn't protect you. Again, read please.

A deposit and sold are 2 different things. Until you have 7k in your hand and the title signed over to them its not sold.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Banned

So you got lucky, or you're lying, both up your alley considering your spin on yesterdays activities, maybe we just screenshot your convos here instead for others to see you in action?
Old 03-08-2017, 09:50 PM

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts
Guess thor never filled you in on the story, he actually bought a piece of junk wagon and proceeded to come to our forums to bitch about it, then received a dose of reality and started to call people faggits for owning sedans. Mind you he was bragging about an n/a wagon. So again hit with another dose of reality he starts to brag about his cobalt ss and proceeded to talk a lot of game about it. (after calling people out for owning sedans he brags about his 4 door cavalier)

I don't know man. Hard to call us the annoyed and testy ones when you chased a guy to another forum, made accounts, pretended you totalled a cobalt, because he was annoying you guys and you wanted him to stop posting on your forum.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by heeter_33
I don't know man. Hard to call us the annoyed and testy ones when you chased a guy to another forum, made accounts, pretended you totalled a cobalt, because he was annoying you guys and you wanted him to stop posting on your forum.
its called returning the favor, but not on the testy side, we've been having fun with this all day on our forum, thor can vouch for that since he sees one of our threads, this is just a game.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Banned

And all of us were laughing all day long. You seem annoyed while we were laughing and having a good time.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by SaltyBalt
And all of us were laughing all day long. You seem annoyed while we were laughing and having a good time.
You realize we are the ones laughing right?

so he's gonna give me $700 for nothing? Lol. I don't need to prove anything. Deleted all ads. It's gone.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Banned

Righttttt. You guys got a private secret forum somewhere? Cause some peoples post count is way to high not to have one.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Banned

You realize we are the ones laughing right?

so he's gonna give me $700 for nothing? Lol. I don't need to prove anything. Deleted all ads. It's gone.

Just because you type lol doesnt mean you havent been crying all day
Old 03-08-2017, 09:59 PM

Just because you type lol doesnt mean you havent been crying all day
Yeah man totally crying over here. I cried so much that's why the guy bought my car