North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

Wisconsin Thread (Team Rev & Others)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 12:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by venum_us_2002
i always park by the tennis courts by drumlin
UWW grad here. I'd be up for a drunken stooper in Whitewater if anyone has a place to crash. It's been too long. Sounds like a lot has happened.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:06 PM

After searching through all the forums and not coming up with anything, figured i'd ask some of the local guys. Anyone replaced the sway bar bushings on there SC? I picked up some universals from energy suspension that I'm putting on along with some MOOG sway bar links. Anyone done this at all or has everyone just gone to aftermarket sway bars?
Old 10-01-2009, 07:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i think any of us that have done anything with the sways have went with ottp bars or eibach bars.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:41 AM

I had an encounter with a 06-07 civic si that was boosted and had a lip kit that was unpainted.... Go figure. Anyways he creeps up trys to show off a little by dropping a gear and going. I speed up get back next to him, he drops gears again i throw it in third were at 60mph at this point. I brake boost, he goes first no honks i go, i pull a car on him into 4th gear. Sooooo in typical honda owner fashion he keeps going after i put on the brakes. I catch up to him a few minutes later was gonna give him a thumbs up just to be nice and the douche downshifts and takes off flying through traffic at like 90 till i couldnt even see him anymore. And by the way this was all on my 5psi spring i took my 14.75psi spring out not but an hour before. Gotta love cold dense air.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
So what are you guys up to tonight?
Old 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM

right now im working on pics for my COTM thread... and trying to work out my e85 conversion in my head.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by ebristol
So what are you guys up to tonight?
Listening to the Vikings dominate the Fudge Packers on teh radio.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:42 AM

Any sweet meets going down before winter?
Old 10-06-2009, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cuda009
Listening to the Vikings dominate the Fudge Packers on teh radio.

Vikings cheated...
Old 10-10-2009, 04:59 PM

steroids hhaha
Old 10-10-2009, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Preston
steroids hhaha
Did you blow your engine?
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 PM

So i got a $6.00 /hr raise at work so now im debating if i want to build my motor or buy a new project car. building the motor will obiously be the cheaper option lol. but if i do a build i want it done in one weekend, because i really cant be without my car too long so il need everyones help. What do you guys think?
Old 10-10-2009, 11:49 PM

Who's black cobalt ss got murdered repeatedly tonight in Oak Creek? I was driving down Rawson Ave westbound in the TBSS when I saw a black CSS/SC dippin through traffic to get next to me to pace me. I romped on it a few times, and just rolled onto the throttle a bit, but had no challenge whatsoever. Then you followed me onto Howell Ave after I gave you the ricer 4-ways declaring my obvious victory. You tried getting me to go again on howell but I didn't. I then followed you when you turned around. You were ahead of me and got the jump on me. I jumped on it and had to swerve into the emergency lane to avoid rear ending you, and still won. 4 ways again for ya. Way to make me waste my gas, ya tool. BTW I'm pretty much stock. My CAI and cat-back doesn't do all that much for the truck. Next time we need to put money on that ****, from a dig.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by 6litersofpower
Who's black cobalt ss got murdered repeatedly tonight in Oak Creek? I was driving down Rawson Ave westbound in the TBSS when I saw a black CSS/SC dippin through traffic to get next to me to pace me. I romped on it a few times, and just rolled onto the throttle a bit, but had no challenge whatsoever. Then you followed me onto Howell Ave after I gave you the ricer 4-ways declaring my obvious victory. You tried getting me to go again on howell but I didn't. I then followed you when you turned around. You were ahead of me and got the jump on me. I jumped on it and had to swerve into the emergency lane to avoid rear ending you, and still won. 4 ways again for ya. Way to make me waste my gas, ya tool. BTW I'm pretty much stock. My CAI and cat-back doesn't do all that much for the truck. Next time we need to put money on that ****, from a dig.
haha lol. mike... I found it funny that you text me after that asking me if I new the guy, it was funny that I ran into him like less than 20 mins later, it was an ss/tc though, and it wasn’t stock either, on to the story…. the guy was driving like a moron on hwy, racing anything that moved or that had wheels. just from the one lap we made on hwy he had raced or had got on the car like over a bakers dozen times, he tried to get me to race like maybe 5 time in the first 30min of me being near him but I refused for how he was being stupid... then he cut my wife off when she was driving CJ's Built DSM, and it pist me off... so I made me way threw the pack we were in, it took me from Wally world to Oscars to get next to him again with no one in front of up, he tried to race me, he took off again, I paced him got up to him, for if I was going to race this tard it was going to be were over a dozen people saw, from going under the bridge by culvers, to were the flashing yellow lights are right after culvers, I raced him and put about 7-8 cars on him and still pulling away hard. (Not a dramatization) so not only did over a dozen people at culvers see it happen, as did my wife and CJ, curt as well, it was worth the embarrassment of him. less than five mins later the guy got pulled over racing my wife in CJ DSM, the guy lost just as bad again, then he got pulled over by Greenfield 5-0, we ended up meeting up with him after words, we stopped at a gas station and he saw us and pulled in, he got a racing ticket, reckless driving ticket, speeding ticket, seat belt ticket, and driving after revocation ticket, and he was back on the street driving again, doing the same ****, after we left the gas station, it wouldn’t surprise me if he got pulled over again that night.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
haha lol. mike... I found it funny that you text me after that asking me if I new the guy, it was funny that I ran into him like less than 20 mins later, it was an ss/tc though, and it wasn’t stock either, on to the story…. the guy was driving like a moron on hwy, racing anything that moved or that had wheels. just from the one lap we made on hwy he had raced or had got on the car like over a bakers dozen times, he tried to get me to race like maybe 5 time in the first 30min of me being near him but I refused for how he was being stupid... then he cut my wife off when she was driving CJ's Built DSM, and it pist me off... so I made me way threw the pack we were in, it took me from Wally world to Oscars to get next to him again with no one in front of up, he tried to race me, he took off again, I paced him got up to him, for if I was going to race this tard it was going to be were over a dozen people saw, from going under the bridge by culvers, to were the flashing yellow lights are right after culvers, I raced him and put about 7-8 cars on him and still pulling away hard. (Not a dramatization) so not only did over a dozen people at culvers see it happen, as did my wife and CJ, curt as well, it was worth the embarrassment of him. less than five mins later the guy got pulled over racing my wife in CJ DSM, the guy lost just as bad again, then he got pulled over by Greenfield 5-0, we ended up meeting up with him after words, we stopped at a gas station and he saw us and pulled in, he got a racing ticket, reckless driving ticket, speeding ticket, seat belt ticket, and driving after revocation ticket, and he was back on the street driving again, doing the same ****, after we left the gas station, it wouldn’t surprise me if he got pulled over again that night.
I heard that you turned down a few opertunities to race an automatic 6 banger 240 on Hwy a few weeks ago. It was some shitty grey color with pink wheels and a chick was driving.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Banned

new dude here.. kinda new to Milwaukee i use to live in door county. i have a 2006 ss/sc.. its pretty quick got a couple mods. apparently it has the gm stage 3 and is the fastest balt in wisconsin.. this is according to the old owner. " but then again alot of people claim crazy things"

just sayin hi.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by stealthy1ss
I heard that you turned down a few opertunities to race an automatic 6 banger 240 on Hwy a few weeks ago. It was some shitty grey color with pink wheels and a chick was driving.
you mean the one that couldn't keep up with my built balt and cj built dsm or anywhere near keep up on the interstate.......the girl named liz....im pretty sure it was her, i dont know of any other primerish colored 240s with pink rims running around.....
Old 10-15-2009, 07:58 AM
Banned

you mean the one that couldn't keep up with my built balt and cj built dsm or anywhere near keep up on the interstate.......the girl named liz....im pretty sure it was her, i dont know of any other primerish colored 240s with pink rims running around.....
No offense, dom but street racing is ******* lame. Not only are you putting your life in danger but your putting everybody around you at risk. Not to mention it sounds like the people you hang out with are a bunch of Fast and Furious wanna be's. I might be new to the whole Milwaukee scene but i think you need to find a new hobby like a second job, knitting, or watching internet ****. All those except the first will not indirectly effect people around you with your stupidity. I cant wait to be a cop so i can bust dumb *****.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:46 AM

i normally dont race on the street for its not safe but, it happens once in a blue moon, i keep it at the track for the most part......i thank you very much.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Banned

i normally dont race on the street once in a blue moon, i keep it at the track for the most part......i thank you very much.
all it takes is one time. ... god willing it will just envolve you. btw your car reminds me of this guy i saw driving like an ass near miller park.. or was it that big bridge in milwaukee.. idk..
Old 10-15-2009, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by CHAMP_KIND
all it takes is one time. ... god willing it will just envolve you. btw your car reminds me of this guy i saw driving like an ass near miller park.. or was it that big bridge in milwaukee.. idk..
I don't actually live in Milwaukee, I live in a city 12 miles out from it, so it wasn't me you saw then,there are a few other ss silver balts in milwaukee, I don't go into Milwaukee much if at all, nor do I really leave my house that much, I haven't driven either of mine or my wifes balt that much either lately, been driving the beater car we have. And I don't drive like an ass; I will admit I had done some pretty stupid stuff when I was younger, years years ago. I Learn my lesson paid for them and moved on. I drive good and the speed limit unless it’s a life and death and I need to be like at the hospital because someone’s dyeing, or for example when i found out my dad had a heart attack, then i didn't drive the speed limit...

and since your new here welcome to the site, as well.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 10-15-2009 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Banned

I don't actually live in Milwaukee, I live in a city 12 miles out from it, so it wasn't me you saw then,there are a few other ss silver balts in milwaukee, I don't go into Milwaukee much if at all, nor do I really leave my house that much, I haven't driven either of mine or my wifes balt that much either lately, been driving the beater car we have. And I don't drive like an ass; I will admit I had done some pretty stupid stuff when I was younger, years years ago. I Learn my lesson paid for them and moved on. I drive good and the speed limit unless it’s a life and death and I need to be like at the hospital because someone’s dyeing, or for example when i found out my dad had a heart attack, then i didn't drive the speed limit...

and since your new here welcome to the site, as well.
thanks for the welcome glad your such a nice guy and all but this last statement completely goes against what was said 3 post or so post ago.. racing around on a city street with your palls " the wrest of the F&F CREW" must have been an emergency hey? or was that part of your younger years.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by CHAMP_KIND
new dude here.. kinda new to Milwaukee i use to live in door county. i have a 2006 ss/sc.. its pretty quick got a couple mods. apparently it has the gm stage 3 and is the fastest balt in wisconsin.. this is according to the old owner. " but then again alot of people claim crazy things"

just sayin hi.
You might be the fastest Balt but not the fastest LSJ.

Is your car black? If so I think you are now the 4th owner.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:47 PM

Are you sure that is the way you want to answer that? I mean the car has a 6 cylinder in it and it weighs less than your car.

Last edited by stealthy1ss; 10-15-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:51 PM

LOL, can't keep up....

it's a ******* girls car that's automatic....with a 225 on it.

how fast can it be?

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Thread (Team Rev & Others)