North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Any one in Delaware out there

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw a red ss/sc with black rims and an aem license plate frame by stanton middle school on saturday afternoon around 4 pm...was that any of you guys?

Ort we gotta get together...any day this week is good for me except wednesday
Old 03-03-2008, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by CapoFreak83
I saw a red ss/sc with black rims and an aem license plate frame by stanton middle school on saturday afternoon around 4 pm...was that any of you guys?

Ort we gotta get together...any day this week is good for me except wednesday

HAHA!!! nah i think that was my friend though... hes got a red SS/SC wikth black wheels...may have been him pretty sure it was. Thats funny cause I live right across the street from Stanton Middle School haha. So you were driving by my house!

Would you happen to have red badges on your car? Cause my sisters friend keeps saying he sees a yellow SS/SC with red badges on K-Highway and at Prices Corner.....he drives a mustang said he took off by the Yellow mustang once....I dunno lol
Old 03-03-2008, 10:48 AM

nope I have no badges...lol...except the SS ones...I used to live in Windermere with a couple buddies of mine until about this time last year...back then I had a blue 00 chevy s10 xtreme but thats a lil less noticeable than a bright yellow cobalt lol.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:52 AM

nope I have no badges...lol...except the SS ones...I used to live in Windermere with a couple buddies of mine until about this time last year...back then I had a blue 00 chevy s10 xtreme but thats a lil less noticeable than a bright yellow cobalt lol.
WHAT! dude I live in Rolling Hills....hahaha basically the same neighborhood. haha were did you used to live??? Im trying to think of a blue S10 around there....and do you know the Long's or a guy named Stephin? Also you have low pro spoiler and chrome wheels?
Old 03-03-2008, 11:19 AM

I lived on North Jane Way. I didn't know too many people around there, I only lived in there for about 6 months til my gf and I found an apartment. The truck was pretty loud it had custom side dual exhaust. It had tinted windows, standard ricer altezzas (lol), chevy bow tie third brake light, exterior was pretty much stock. I had a few things done under the hood, it was pretty quick, just not practical (rear wheel drive FTL!) and I couldnt drive it at all in bad weather

on the balt I have the high rise spoiler and the gunmetal wheels...I'm guessing thats what you meant since a spoiler on a truck is retarded.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:22 AM

I lived on North Jane Way. I didn't know too many people around there, I only lived in there for about 6 months til my gf and I found an apartment. The truck was pretty loud it had custom side dual exhaust. It had tinted windows, standard ricer altezzas (lol), chevy bow tie third brake light, exterior was pretty much stock. I had a few things done under the hood, it was pretty quick, just not practical (rear wheel drive FTL!) and I couldnt drive it at all in bad weather

on the balt I have the high rise spoiler and the gunmetal wheels...I'm guessing thats what you meant since a spoiler on a truck is retarded.
wtf?!?!? how is this possible....I live on Arlene Drive. Its the last left turn before you get to the Solid light (not the blinking light at the top of the hill) were you can turn to get on limestone road. How the hell did we never notice each others cars hahahahaha My cars looked the same for a few years now. hmmmmmm
Old 03-03-2008, 11:32 AM

yeah Thats so crazy! I am trying to remember if i ever saw your car, but I never really payed much attention to cobalts until I bought one. I used to drive my gfs car alot back when I lived there too, her car looked pretty much the same except it wasn't dropped yet. Her car was usually in the street, mine was normally in the back of the driveway.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:44 AM

yeah Thats so crazy! I am trying to remember if i ever saw your car, but I never really payed much attention to cobalts until I bought one. I used to drive my gfs car alot back when I lived there too, her car looked pretty much the same except it wasn't dropped yet. Her car was usually in the street, mine was normally in the back of the driveway.

haha mine would of been in the circle or coldasack (sp? lol that looks so funny) But wow....haha thats like a block or 2 away from me. wow.... You live in Newark now?
Old 03-03-2008, 11:55 AM

wow guys.....

ya'll want to go to the track friday night? i'm definately going if the weather is nice.

ORT i will be doing some mods over the next couple of weeks and my tax returns will be on their way, so i'll have some more mods done! haha
Old 03-03-2008, 12:13 PM

yeah I live off elkton road now
Old 03-03-2008, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
wow guys.....

ya'll want to go to the track friday night? i'm definately going if the weather is nice.

ORT i will be doing some mods over the next couple of weeks and my tax returns will be on their way, so i'll have some more mods done! haha
Niceeeeeee. When you going to get it re-tuned though? With a better tune you will be A OK!
Old 03-03-2008, 01:42 PM

once my meth kit comes in, i'll schedule a day to go get dyno tuned up at Tune Time Performance in Toms River, NJ. i'm actually hoping my new downpipe with high flow cat will come in so i can get the bung welded on that for the wideband gauge. we'll see, i'm hoping late March i'll be retuned.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:19 PM

once my meth kit comes in, i'll schedule a day to go get dyno tuned up at Tune Time Performance in Toms River, NJ. i'm actually hoping my new downpipe with high flow cat will come in so i can get the bung welded on that for the wideband gauge. we'll see, i'm hoping late March i'll be retuned.
oh...did i mention that I hate you?
Old 03-03-2008, 02:26 PM

Is it just me or does free agency kinda suck this year? It seems like they are keeping alot stuff secretive until deals are officially signed and what not...Adam Schefter needs to do better reporting lol WE NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON lol
Old 03-03-2008, 02:27 PM

^^^ Nooo its not just you lol. Its pretty bad this year......Oh well. As long as the Eagles get a decent receiver I will be happy....but who knows they already spent a lot of money. Maybe a Lito Shepard trade?? MWHAHA!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:01 PM

I'm tired of all the Favre retirement crap every year too. Either retire or commit to coming back...enough with the media circus every year!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:26 PM

i've heard that the Eagles are talking with Moss & Walker, either one will fit great in your #1 reciever spot, so good luck with that. if Carolina signs the guys that they have visited, i'll be extremely happy with our off-season. as far as Favre goes.... i dont like the idea of him coming back because i'm afraid that he won't have another great year like last year. he is considered as one of the top QBs in the league, he needs to retire while he is at the top of his game.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:28 PM

Moss just signed a 3 year deal with the pats...damn it lol
Old 03-03-2008, 03:42 PM

i retract my previous statement....... S.O.B.!!!!!!

well Javon Walker is still available........
Old 03-03-2008, 05:11 PM

Moss just signed a 3 year deal with the pats...damn it lol
HE HASN"T SIGNED YET!!!!!!!! lol but yeah so about Walker.... lol
Old 03-04-2008, 09:22 AM

i think teams are hesitant about signing Walker for more than a 1 year deal because of his knee injury last year. i think if he were to sign a 1 year deal from someone and prove to them that he has recovered from the injury then by mid way thru the season they could sign him to a long term deal.

i heard them say on ESPN that Moss turned down a larger deal from the Eagles to resign with the Pats, WTF RANDY!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:23 AM

Get To Work
Old 03-04-2008, 09:44 AM

i think teams are hesitant about signing Walker for more than a 1 year deal because of his knee injury last year. i think if he were to sign a 1 year deal from someone and prove to them that he has recovered from the injury then by mid way thru the season they could sign him to a long term deal.

i heard them say on ESPN that Moss turned down a larger deal from the Eagles to resign with the Pats, WTF RANDY!!!!
eh its prolly better for the eagles anyway...look at how much cap room they would spend on him and you still have the draft to worry about. Signing a WR that doesnt demand as much money would be better...they need to get a move on though...stallworth (never should have let go in the first place), berrian and muhammed are already off the market and I heard Walker has been visiting with the cowboys...I wish the niners would sign a freakin WR on a proven QB even! Our first rounder goes to the pats...doh! maybe a 2nd round qb...FLACCO FTW!...not likely lol
Old 03-04-2008, 09:46 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
God the eagles are going to be stuck with the same ******* wideouts this year...
Old 03-04-2008, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by powerz
Get To Work
I DONT WANNA!!! haha

eh its prolly better for the eagles anyway...look at how much cap room they would spend on him and you still have the draft to worry about. Signing a WR that doesnt demand as much money would be better...they need to get a move on though...stallworth (never should have let go in the first place), berrian and muhammed are already off the market and I heard Walker has been visiting with the cowboys...I wish the niners would sign a freakin WR on a proven QB even! Our first rounder goes to the pats...doh! maybe a 2nd round qb...FLACCO FTW!...not likely lol
the Niners signed Isaac Bruce, he is a good verteran WR. and that's funny you said that about Flacco....i was just saying to my co-worker that the Niners should get him because Alex Smith has been a flop. ESPN said that he could go in the 2nd round to the Ravens.

Originally Posted by steddy2112
God the eagles are going to be stuck with the same ******* wideouts this year...
if they were to step up and go after Walker, the WR core for the eagles would be set and then they could use the draft to fill other positions.

Last edited by rallycobalt06; 03-04-2008 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Any one in Delaware out there