North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Any one in Delaware out there

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
well dude i wouldn't charge you 220 for a used header, haha. this weekend i'll be up at Carlisle and i dont know if i can get the header off anytime soon. but let me know so i can make time to take it off.
I saw ur post over on the Carlisle roll call thread...my girl and I have a room at the Hotel Carlisle with all the Streettrenz crew and Muzzy lol. If you need a place to stay and don't mind throwing in some cash for the room we have an extra bed available if ya need it! Let me know!
Old 05-08-2008, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by BigCoyle
Newark Delaware over here
hey what up man, welcome to the site.

Originally Posted by CapoFreak83
I saw ur post over on the Carlisle roll call thread...my girl and I have a room at the Hotel Carlisle with all the Streettrenz crew and Muzzy lol. If you need a place to stay and don't mind throwing in some cash for the room we have an extra bed available if ya need it! Let me know!
awesome man, i'll keep ya'll in mind. right now i have plans to stay with Pinkstripedcobalt. but i'll definately be seeing ya'll up there.

Last edited by rallycobalt06; 05-08-2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2008, 02:28 PM

hey what up man, welcome to the site.

awesome man, i'll keep ya'll in mind. right now i have plans to stay with Pinkstripedcobalt. but i'll definately be seeing ya'll up there.

stayin with the chicks ain't nothing wrong with that lol...I should have the cobalt with me...my girl wants to bring the Z but the balt gets better gas mileage so I am totally gonna win that argument see ya there! Hit me up sometime saturday and we'll meet up!
Old 05-08-2008, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by CapoFreak83
stayin with the chicks ain't nothing wrong with that lol...I should have the cobalt with me...my girl wants to bring the Z but the balt gets better gas mileage so I am totally gonna win that argument see ya there! Hit me up sometime saturday and we'll meet up!
haha i'm going up with one of my friends friday night and we are staying at her crib for the night. hanging out at the show all day saturday and then going home late. but PM me your number and i'll be sure to give you a call.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by BigCoyle
Newark Delaware over here
I drive past ya twice a day lol Welcome to tha site and enjoy!

well dude i wouldn't charge you 220 for a used header, haha. this weekend i'll be up at Carlisle and i dont know if i can get the header off anytime soon. but let me know so i can make time to take it off.
Np bro, I might snag my dp this weekend then.
Ya let tha header go for $5? Ok, ok, ok, $5 and a Red Bull. Naw, but throw me some numbers and I'll try to match up tha time-frame with RedVsBlue for tha install.

Also, ur car came stock with non-leather seats. Well....at least that's what u should say when u sell it. Because......u should sell me ur leather seats hahahaha
Old 05-08-2008, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt Racer
Np bro, I might snag my dp this weekend then.
Ya let tha header go for $5? Ok, ok, ok, $5 and a Red Bull. Naw, but throw me some numbers and I'll try to match up tha time-frame with RedVsBlue for tha install.

Also, ur car came stock with non-leather seats. Well....at least that's what u should say when u sell it. Because......u should sell me ur leather seats hahahaha
wow where are you getting your crack from? haha, my seats are read & black.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:59 PM

oh, oops hehe my bad. Guess I was over-wishin^^ And I can tell ya where I get my crack from, it's goooooood! haha j/k.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:01 PM

oh, oops hehe my bad. Guess I was over-wishin^^ And I can tell ya where I get my crack from, it's goooooood! haha j/k.
that's alright, i'll pass. you get that crazy Marydel junk
Old 05-08-2008, 09:36 PM

see yall in carlisle!! headed up 2morrow night. comming home sat night.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by boosted06ss15psi
see yall in carlisle!! headed up 2morrow night. comming home sat night.
hey you too!! what happened to you tonight?
Old 05-08-2008, 10:06 PM

Sup, im in newark de though living out of Pa goin to uti till november.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how big is delaware just curious i been there once
Old 05-08-2008, 10:23 PM

its good, not alot of cop trouble unless your looking for it. im in exton, pa now for classes at uti, nd cops are way worse up here than in de.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by ewb618
hey man, welcome to the site.

Originally Posted by Jimmys2007CobaltSS/C
how big is delaware just curious i been there once
how "big" is delaware? haha from north to south about a 3 hour drive at the most and from west to east about a 30 minute walk i'm kidding about that. it's not really "big" but there are alot of nice stuff here like tax free shopping & beaches. oh and how can i forget the Dover Downs Raceway.

Last edited by rallycobalt06; 05-09-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2008, 07:51 AM

pretty much have been their all my life but spend most of the time at work in NorthEast MD
Old 05-09-2008, 09:50 AM

Wow, DE folks are populating! Welcome all to tha "DE Thread", Ralley is supposed to be work'n on a meet sometime in tha next few months...."supposed to be" hahaha. It's a manditory meet for everyone who has posted in this thread, so u gotta show. hehe
Old 05-09-2008, 10:15 AM

Wow, DE folks are populating! Welcome all to tha "DE Thread", Ralley is supposed to be work'n on a meet sometime in tha next few months...."supposed to be" hahaha. It's a manditory meet for everyone who has posted in this thread, so u gotta show. hehe
haha yea "supposed to be"........i've been so busy with work and other crap and now with my car down.....

but rest assure ya'll i'll be setting up a meet this summer definately, whether my car is back on the road or not.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:14 PM

haha yea "supposed to be"........i've been so busy with work and other crap and now with my car down.....

but rest assure ya'll i'll be setting up a meet this summer definately, whether my car is back on the road or not.
You said your car was down, What happend to it? My car is in the dealer getting its tcm recalibrated, they have had it there for a month.... rediculous since i can tear that tranny apart and rebuild it in a month.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:40 AM

You said your car was down, What happend to it? My car is in the dealer getting its tcm recalibrated, they have had it there for a month.... rediculous since i can tear that tranny apart and rebuild it in a month.
i blew the intake valves in cylinder #4.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:00 AM

What the, how did u manage that? lol are u sure u blew a valve and not drop a valve?
Old 05-11-2008, 10:15 AM

see what i started. delawarians are popping out there shells. i might b goin up 2 dover 2day at the track. BUT THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND OCEAN CITY IS HAVING A CRUISER WEEKEND. DIDNT KNOW IF ANYONE WANTED @ MEET N RIDE TOGETHER> IT WOULD be kool.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:18 AM

Mornin all! My power just came back on....went off about 2am during tha Transformer movie lol. Seems like we got about 1.3in rain here with winds about 30mph. It was a crappy storm with heavy rain and winds. I heard some trees snapp'n behind my place, thank god my car is in front. It's supposed to be just as nasty this comin weekend too, but not as windy.

Tha Coast Guard and DE State Police are evacuating tha Kent County coastal area due to flooding. There's a Coastal Flood Warning in effect til 8am Tuesday for Kent/Sussex and Maryland on DE's western side. It's head'n north but die'n down a great deal as it's move'n. No flash-flood'n, but tha winds are pile'n up tha water on tha roads. As soon as tha winds die/shift, tha bay is gonna shift tha tides back tha other way and flood'n could get worse. Stay safe.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:26 AM

Mornin all! My power just came back on....went off about 2am during tha Transformer movie lol. Seems like we got about 1.3in rain here with winds about 30mph. It was a crappy storm with heavy rain and winds. I heard some trees snapp'n behind my place, thank god my car is in front. It's supposed to be just as nasty this comin weekend too, but not as windy.

Tha Coast Guard and DE State Police are evacuating tha Kent County coastal area due to flooding. There's a Coastal Flood Warning in effect til 8am Tuesday for Kent/Sussex and Maryland on DE's western side. It's head'n north but die'n down a great deal as it's move'n. No flash-flood'n, but tha winds are pile'n up tha water on tha roads. As soon as tha winds die/shift, tha bay is gonna shift tha tides back tha other way and flood'n could get worse. Stay safe.
now back to you in the studio......... thank you Hurricane Swartchz. Now in other news Rally has continued to part out his car in his efforts to return it back to stock form and get the dealership to warranty it. last night about 10:30 he was able to complete a sale & trade with his projector headlights. in exchange he recieved factory headlights & cash considerations. Now on over to Jamal for the sports update......... sorry i had to. good morning to everyone.

What the, how did u manage that? lol are u sure u blew a valve and not drop a valve?
it's hard to explain, but all i do know is that it is a valve issue and i'll be getting that revolved over the next couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by jboog87
see what i started. delawarians are popping out there shells. i might b goin up 2 dover 2day at the track. BUT THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND OCEAN CITY IS HAVING A CRUISER WEEKEND. DIDNT KNOW IF ANYONE WANTED @ MEET N RIDE TOGETHER> IT WOULD be kool.
yes you have started something, yet you rarely contribute just kidding. yea there are alot more delaware guys recently. unfortunately i have a wedding this weekend and won't be able to attend the festivities down in OC this coming weekend.

i'll be starting to plan the Dover Cobalt Meet here very shortly so keep your eyes on look out for the thread.

Last edited by rallycobalt06; 05-12-2008 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2008, 09:46 AM

Mwhahaha!!!! speaking of motors getting rebuilt......my neighbor and I shall be building my motor soon!!!! I love living next to a man who used to build his own drag cars for a living....not to mention hes just cool as all hell.. Talked to him the other day and he said when your ready to build it theres an open bay in the garage.....possibly a new 2.2 monster running around DE! :-)
Old 05-12-2008, 09:56 AM

that's great man. i'm still trying to get back to stock. how you been man? haven't talked to you in a while.

Quick Reply: Any one in Delaware out there