Old 12-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spca Show

Here you go folks a car show.

Originally Posted by ¤§Fallen Angel§¤
AUTOS FOR ANIMALS SPCA benefit show

Date: Saturday, April 30th (raindate Sunday, May 1st)
Show: Registration 12noon - 3pm?
Awards 5-5:30pm
As soon as it gets dark... we're going to have a glow-off competition
Registration for show is $15... entry fee for not showing your car and just spectating is a donation to the SPCA. Not required, no set amount... but every bit goes to help our communities!!!

With your entry in the show/donation to spectate, you will receive a hand stamp, and a card to use to vote for People's Choice. One vote per person. If you do not make a donation and you're just spectating, no vote. If you leave, the hand stamp will also get you back in, no fee.

When you register... you will be given an entry form to fill out with your name, year/make/model of car, club affiliation and youll be given a number.

There will be NO burnouts, alcohol or drugs... or anything illegal or trouble causing. Anything like that you will be asked to leave, and there will be no refund. This is a car show, we're there to have fun, show off our "artwork" and support our community.

The hotel name and address again is:

Hotel Carlisle
1700 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013
phone: 1-800-692-7315

Room rate is $79.95 a ROOM... not per person. When I get the contract signed, which i will let you know about... call and say you're reserving a room for the Autos for Animals Car Show/SPCA Benefit. They will only guarentee rooms up until March 29th... but if more is available you can still get that rate for the room.

Classes will be: (the following will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies

Import Sport Compact
Domestic Sport Compact
Muscle
Classic
Lowrider Truck
"Monster" Truck
Street Bikes/Motorcycles

then there will be:
Best of Show
People's Choice
Best Lighting
Best Paint/Exterior
Best Interior
Best Engine (maybe)
Best I.C.E.
and maybe Club Participation

There will be a DJ or Band... haven't decided on that yet... Maybe 105.7 the X will be there... I'm trying to get htem to send out Nipsey. Won't find that out until later.

We were thinking about having a Pet PHOTO contest. $1 donation to enter... SPCA will judge the pet photo contest. So bring pics of your pets!!!

As farther as further entertainment/things to do... we would like you hear some of your ideas!!! Our events coordinator came up with the follow two which I think would be awesome!!!
1. GIANT Twister Contest... prize to be determined. Put together 20 or 30 twister boards and have a blast!!! They did this at a Skate Park comission a few years back and I think it sounds like fun!! If you have a Twister Board to donate for this, please email me at fallenangel3110@lycos.com
2. Tricycle drag races
3. Kareoke was also suggested... which could be entertaining and ugly at the same time lol.

Any other ideas of what you think would be fun and entertaining POST THEM UP!!!

There will also be raffles... we'll be contacting some aftermarket auto companies amongst other places and having raffles/selling raffle tickets. This will not be like at the bash. You will be able to choose the raffle you want to enter/prize to win.

There will be food and drinks a plenty... so you dont have to worry about that. I do believe I touched on everything,.. so any ideas/comments POST AWAY!!!!