Tri-State Users.. NJ,NY, CT. OK and PA.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HeartBeatKid
im getting a cobaltss but keeping the retta as project car ill buy your car
Hmmm How far are you from Pearl River?
How quickly can you get down here?
(Cause my Beretta had it and also I had told my dealer I'd trade it in and I dont want to ruin any of the agreements that me and him have made..I'm not to sure what effects itis would have!. BUT IF I CAN SELL IT ................ FOR WHAT I PAID FOR IT 3 YEARS AGO.... $500.00 <=needed a car real bad at the time! I'll do it!

I have put money into it... It need a windsheild, tires, both CV joints or axles need to be changed Syncros on the Trany are basicly gone.. AND NO IT DOES NOT POP OUT OF GEAR it's just a pain in the ass to get it into first gear sometime!... And the interior is hurting! The liner up top is falling down and it's ripped

Now, what I have done to it.... I WILL SAY, THE ENGINE RUNS REAL GOOD, STRONG AND THE OUTSIDE OF THE CAR IS IN REEEAAALLL GOOD SHAPE FOR THE AMOUNT OF MILES ON IT... 148, + mi. on it.. I bought it when it had 126,+ . I have this now for 3 years.
Ok this is what I have done!.... New master and slave cyl. on the Hydro clutch, Front and back suspension, new o-ring where the distributer gear shaft or what ever it's called... It's new, Tune up ---plugs wires, O2sens., Map Sens, Coil packs where done over a year ago.. (so basicaly they are still new) FUEL FILTER CAN BE CHANGED, Exu.-->from Dounut seal all the way back a bit over a year. Deep sound to it.. I was running rich at one point, I think that may have gutted some of the cat or something.. lol , New heater core, Radiator is a year and half old, Radiator cap new... Open cone air filter from Auto Zone... HEY IT WORKS AND SOUND GOOD I know it's not a KnN.

Thats all I can think about.. I figured you would ask.. So there you go.. Get in touch with me if you are serious and can come and take this thing... I cant take it anymore... A MACHANIC WOULD LOVE IT.. COUSE THEY WOULD PROBABLY HAVE RUNNING LIKE NEW IN NO TIME..

I WILL ONLY SELL THE CAR """AS IS"" You will know everything about the car before you and I sign a --bill of sale-- <--same one I signed when I bought it basicly..
You give me the money, I give you the tittle.. and WE BOTH WAIT FOR OUR COBALTS.. LOLOL

Last edited by CoolCobalt_NY; 02-14-2005 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:23 PM

it would take me and hour to get up there to you i wana come look at the car
Old 02-15-2005, 02:23 AM

Exclamation Any One New To This Site From Around The Area?

and if you want to take a look at the car thats fine... get intouch with me and we'll figure something out... lolol make it quick tho.. like I said, if I get the call from the Dealer, I dont want to do anything that will jepordize my deal with them!

I also remember that I have a new AC system in it but the compressor has a factory defult and needs to be change.. I didn't bother.. it was getting cold out.. and I have a new Computer in it......

OK, LETS KEEP THIS THREAD OPEN TO NEW PEOPLE THAT ARE JOINING THE SITE THAT ARE AROUND THIS AREA! and AGAIN, IF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO, I'LL STEP UP AND HAVE STEPPED UP TO TAKE THE LEAD AND GET EVERYONES INFO SO WE CAN START HAVING MINI MEETS.. RedCavy is the ONE AND ONLY that has contacted me so far!..

ANDDDD if you guys don,t want me up front and want to handle this differently thats cool with me!!... BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND!.... It looks like we are all starting getting are Cobalts, the weather is getting warmer. Summer is right around the corner. So lets not waste time with our thumbs up our A$$ and lets do something.. IF YOU ARE ALL WITH THIS IDEA!!!!
Old 02-15-2005, 12:31 PM

CoolCobalt, I'm down for a meet, even if I get a Cobalt or not. We'll see this summer how the financial situation/test drive is between getting an 05 SS or 04 GTO. But yeah dude, I'm def. down.

-Ryan

P.S. if there's any more info you need or wanna talk about meet arrangements feel free to PM me dude.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by CoolCobalt_NY
and if you want to take a look at the car thats fine... get intouch with me and we'll figure something out... lolol make it quick tho.. like I said, if I get the call from the Dealer, I dont want to do anything that will jepordize my deal with them!

I also remember that I have a new AC system in it but the compressor has a factory defult and needs to be change.. I didn't bother.. it was getting cold out.. and I have a new Computer in it......

OK, LETS KEEP THIS THREAD OPEN TO NEW PEOPLE THAT ARE JOINING THE SITE THAT ARE AROUND THIS AREA! and AGAIN, IF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO, I'LL STEP UP AND HAVE STEPPED UP TO TAKE THE LEAD AND GET EVERYONES INFO SO WE CAN START HAVING MINI MEETS.. RedCavy is the ONE AND ONLY that has contacted me so far!..

ANDDDD if you guys don,t want me up front and want to handle this differently thats cool with me!!... BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND!.... It looks like we are all starting getting are Cobalts, the weather is getting warmer. Summer is right around the corner. So lets not waste time with our thumbs up our A$$ and lets do something.. IF YOU ARE ALL WITH THIS IDEA!!!!
ill send you a PM later today

speaking of A$$ American Street Shootout this may be a good opertunity for every one to come hang out and possibly race or watch some races
Old 02-18-2005, 06:35 AM

Smack dab in the middle of Jersey. Edison. Well kind of closer to the middle. I am down for meeting up when you all get your cobalts. I might wanna get a ride in one lol. I plan on getting one too you know.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:06 AM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

your not aloud i my car unless i wrap the seat in seran wrap no one is touching my SS
Old 02-18-2005, 11:12 AM

Cavy..... Now now... behave your self..!

Lololol... Please forgive him... forgot to take his meds this morning....!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ok ok.. i'll stop I'm kidding
Old 02-18-2005, 11:15 AM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

lol dont start with me Kyri ill be forced to sell your phone number to telemarketers
Old 02-18-2005, 12:44 PM

HMM!
Old 02-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Yes I Own The East Coast!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2005, 01:31 PM

Poughkeepsie , NY right here.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by RedCavyRS99
Yes I Own The East Coast!!!!!!!!!!

...**** mod...
Old 02-18-2005, 05:12 PM

Don't worry. I wont sit in it naked. No need for the seran wrap. Or maybe......
Old 02-24-2005, 12:22 AM

Exclamation New People From This Area. Check In..!!!

Compiling a list of people.. So say hello in here and where you are from!
Old 02-25-2005, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by CoolCobalt_NY
Compiling a list of people.. So say hello in here and where you are from!
been ther dun that lol errrrr........
Hi im Jon from insane ville lol aka Wilton,CT
Old 02-25-2005, 05:29 PM

sup guys. my name is mike. looking forward to buying ss/sc soon (if i can get one!!). i live on long island, ny
Old 02-25-2005, 09:47 PM

Welcome to the site.. And thanks for checking in on this thread... I'll add you!

Old 02-26-2005, 09:27 AM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

ello nice to meet ya
Old 02-27-2005, 04:21 PM

anyone know if any SS/SC's are in the long island area?
Old 02-28-2005, 06:19 AM

Let it snow let it snow...

OOOO Well here we go again!!...... 8 - 10,14 inches of snow! On it's way to slam us..
Old Man Winter is letting us know that he is still around.....

By The Way, I should be sending out PM's or E-mail to everyone so we can get our ideas down and start figuring things out so we can meet up and stuff

Old 02-28-2005, 03:28 PM

Inhale - check out gmbuypower.com and you can search to see if their are any SS's in your area. I doubt it though, I regularly stalk my local chevy dealers and all don't expect to take delivery until the late spring.

Where in Long Island are you? I'm from Brooklyn.

-ryan
Old 02-28-2005, 06:14 PM

i checked gmbuypower bout 4 days ago, just wondering if any have....i cant wait. im dying to get one and my gf is getting pissed at me for keep on talking about it. im in bay shore.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by inhale
my gf is getting pissed at me for keep on talking about it.
I know what that's like.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:24 PM

Go to Chevy.com

And do a locate a car search!

Quick Reply: Tri-State Users.. NJ,NY, CT. OK and PA.