Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

Old 08-28-2009, 06:36 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

I wrote a really really long story to go with this but It got ******* deleted! thanks data ******* error. This is my sister, this is her car accident december 27, 2008. This is why you dont drink and drive. She wasnt wearing a seatbelt.

cleaned up alittle
Old 08-28-2009, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hit a tree?
Old 08-28-2009, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by slowswap
Hit a tree?
yeah big one. and a smaller one fell across the top of the car.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:46 PM

Damn man, she turn out ok? How fast was she going when it happened?
Old 08-28-2009, 06:46 PM

Ouch... They look like my old spec v after i slid into a tree at 65.. She's ok now right??
Old 08-28-2009, 06:48 PM

holy **** bro.. is she guna be ok?
Old 08-28-2009, 06:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hmm, wonder if its totaled....
Old 08-28-2009, 06:53 PM

she shattered her leg/hip very badly, it was upside down. all her ribs were broken in the front and in her back. her nose was putty and the skin was split. her eyelid was torn off but reattached. she recieved multiple siezures, has braindamage in multiple areas of her brain. she was in a coma for two weeks. her back was broken. her lungs were punctured. he inhaled her own vomit. they had to suck in out with a vacuum.

here are her 8 months later photos. amazing recovery.

(hmmm maybe you shouldnt drink that...)

thats a heavy painkiller patch on her arm, pretty sure shes addicted to them.

Originally Posted by brickloaf
hmm, wonder if its totaled....
funny story...when she came out of that coma she asked if her car was ok? or if it was fixed?.. showed her the photos, she said I dont remember that. Can we make it a convertible?

Last edited by CudaJoe; 08-28-2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2009, 06:55 PM

after all that i would be too
Old 08-28-2009, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sunburst06Sedan
Ouch... They look like my old spec v after i slid into a tree at 65.. She's ok now right??
yup its a spec V, I believe she might have been going 65 or 70mph. the tree didnt move... it looks healthy as can be. she hit a mailbox as well. it was 30 feet up in the air stuck in the tree.

oh by the way if anyone was wondering why am Invading her privacy by posting all these personal pics...I got them from her facebook. she made a thread called 8 months later.

Last edited by CudaJoe; 08-28-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2009, 07:15 PM

what a moron... she is lucky that she is alive... we should all go to her house and throw empty beer bottles at it
Old 08-28-2009, 07:22 PM

Damn, glad she's okay. I hope she learned her lesson, she's very lucky to be alive after that.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:28 PM

Received 417 Likes on 341 Posts
Originally Posted by freakta
what a moron... she is lucky that she is alive... we should all go to her house and throw empty beer bottles at it
Really? That's pretty pathetic.

How about, "Wow, those are impressive photos, good thing everyone's alive! Hopefully more people will learn from her mistake and call a cab or find a DD." I think that's a more appropriate response.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:30 PM

Wow I've heard of people getting launched out of their car at much less speed. She was VERY lucky. How fast did the ambulance/etc get to the wreck? As if all her injuries weren't on borrowed time, the punctured lung by itself is deadly.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:34 PM

ha ha YEA!!!!!! being total ass holes FTWWWWWW

nice to see shes ok.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Jn2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i woudlnt go that far, while yes drinking and driving is FTL...i wouldn't go and vandalize her home for it, thats a illegal just like drinking and driving is, lets just hope she learned her lesson in the time she spent in jail after the accident...im sure after everythign that heppened she must be a better person now...sure looks healthy, whhich is more than a lot of others can say
Old 08-28-2009, 07:39 PM

glad shes okay man!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:49 PM

okay, i'll release a bit more info. she got out of the hospital on january 23rd, pretty quick if you ask me... her 21st b-day is january 24th 2009. She was very happy to be out on her 21st b-day...with her friends....in a wheelchair. On March 23rd 2009 she was driving, just barely able to again. She went out with her friends who previously told her she was the best Drunk driver, so your right for calling her a moron. On march 23rd 2009 she got a DWI for blowing a 0.05. DWI limit is 0.05 to 0.08. 0.08 and above is DUI. Her friends are the reason she got into that accident in the first place, they made her drive AS the DD and she drank like and idiot cause she is a dumb kid like the rest of everyone around here and drove. on the way home dropping off a friend who apparently wasnt as drunk told her she was all over the road and they need to pull over for a sec.

They pulled over for 30 mins. then dropped the friend off. The friend said ok, becareful drive safe see ya later.

when she was in the hospital, the friend visited 3 times, I was there the entire 2 weeks she was in the coma 8am to 10pm. I even got a redlight ticket once going there (nother story. lol). when she woke up the friend told her she was there every day for her. amazing friend huh?

I really wanted to post this awhile ago but I didnt have photos and I didnt think the family wanted this to be publicly revealed. but hell if its on face book.

She had a hard time making the right side of her body move for a while. but shes up and walking with a slight limp.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe

funny story...when she came out of that coma she asked if her car was ok? or if it was fixed?.. showed her the photos, she said I dont remember that. Can we make it a convertible?

She seems to be a very optimistic person to say something like that. Like, she knew she was alive and going to be ok. I'm glad for all of you!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by 06G85
She seems to be a very optimistic person to say something like that. Like, she knew she was alive and going to be ok. I'm glad for all of you!
honestly she needs help, shes got a drinking/drug problem im pretty sure. she doesnt even know it. her aspirations in life are to be a waitress/bartender for ever, and drive a spec V. I dont get it. She totalled a Spec V before that accident too. My Dad just baught her another one. When asked if she wanted to try something else, she said no I can only see myself ever driving a spec V AND it has to be the 2003 model. so....that being said she own a blue one with red interior and totalled it.... she got the yellow one, totalled it. and Now my dad flew to florida to pick up a red one for her paid for it and all, lol. amazing. She has my parents on a leash, part of the problem with her not becoming an adult even though she is almost 22 right?

wow im suprised this got so few responses with so many views

Its been awhile, and llike the pictures show she is very damn lucky not to be in a wheel chair for the rest of her life she's carrying my cousin on her back! she should know better... so me and my family are beyond the sadness event of this thing. It happened 2 days after christmas, I just havent seen these pics in a while and since she publicly posted them I thought i would share this with you guys. Hopefully none of you make these mistakes but the chances are a good portion of you do and say that'll never happen to me. It's life, and it's chances. People take them with out understanding the risk. The risk of injuring themselves, their friends, or complete strangers whom theyve never met.

Last edited by CudaJoe; 08-28-2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2009, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
honestly she needs help, shes got a drinking/drug problem im pretty sure. she doesnt even know it. her aspirations in life are to be a waitress/bartender for ever, and drive a spec V. I dont get it. She totalled a Spec V before that accident too. My Dad just baught her another one. When asked if she wanted to try something else, she said no I can only see myself ever driving a spec V AND it has to be the 2003 model. so....that being said she own a blue one with red interior and totalled it.... she got the yellow one, totalled it. and Now my dad flew to florida to pick up a red one for her paid for it and all, lol. amazing. She has my parents on a leash, part of the problem with her not becoming an adult even though she is almost 22 right?
Well at least you seem to have you head on straight dude. Obviously she learned nothing from her accident since she got a DUI shortly after getting out of the hospital. I would tell your parents they are going to destroy or even kill her if they keep babying her and not punishing her for her actions. That or you need to sit her down and tell her to grow the **** up.

Also if I were you I would go to the courthouse or police station and figure why she still has a license after wrecking a car do to alcohol and then getting a DUI shortly after.

Sometime you have to be the parent/adult when no one else will. I did that with my dad when he was drinking and driving all the time. I took his license plate numbers down to the Police Station and told them where he drinks at and told them 99% of the time he is well over the limit. I told my dad what I did and told him its up to him if he wants to risk it.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:27 PM

my parents are excuse making masters. currently she doesnt have a license. Shes driving with out one!!!! she lives in south carolina, myrtle beach. My parent excuse for buying the car is "how is she gonna get to work" my answer, "**** if I know?, taxi? She can figure that out."

She didnt get a dui from the incident because the officer really thought she was at deaths door thats how bad it was. I listened to her on the fone with the DMV when I was in south carolina, was kinda funny. She told her WHOLE story to the people responsible for authorizing licenses. One thing you dont say to the DMV is "But I only blew a 0.05!!! I dont understand?"
Old 08-28-2009, 10:34 PM

hey man im from bel air as well... was this in the newspapers awhile ago? i remember an accident like this... i was wondering about it...
Old 08-28-2009, 10:37 PM

probably, news people went to the scene later in the day and photod the mailbox and and pieces of car scattered through the woods. the **** in her car projectiled into the soil like 7 feet away. there were slots in the ground and when I checked them more closely, they were actually the change in her car imbedded into the ground a few inches, very crazy. it happened on route 136 just before it goes over I-95
Old 08-28-2009, 10:41 PM

wow.. sorry to hear all this man... if u need anything atleast im only about 5 min away lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW