Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

Old 08-05-2015, 02:10 PM

Received 58 Likes on 54 Posts

This is why I stay away from alcohol other than the fact that it tastes disgusting, the only thing I would do is smoke weed, I stopped doing that though.

There are so many stories of how alcohol ruined families and things like that, that lead to unnecessary losses in life.

The only thing I do now is vape and that's completely harmless lol, not that smoking weed harms you, I just quit for my job, trying to move up to manager position and don't want to be compromised by anything stupid.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:14 PM

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by no_ss
not that smoking weed harms you, .
it doesn't?
Old 08-05-2015, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dipped_Cobalt
it doesn't?
Not the same way alcohol and tobacco do. You would have to smoke A LOT of it for you to get lung cancer lol. There are no chemicals in it. Just cbd, thc and the plant it's self.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:39 PM

Not the same way alcohol and tobacco do. You would have to smoke A LOT of it for you to get lung cancer lol. There are no chemicals in it. Just cbd, thc and the plant it's self.
so its not addicting, inhibits your action, or kills brains cells, that's false?
Old 08-05-2015, 02:51 PM

so its not addicting, inhibits your action, or kills brains cells, that's false?
You obviously don't know much about it.

I stopped cold turkey and didn't feel like I needed to smoke weed. I smoked weed more than once a day everyday because it's fun and my actions? Nothing ever got me in trouble, I could drive perfectly normal when I was high and I didn't act out, it makes you more social if anything. And killing brain cells!?! Lmao that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. You need to do more researching on this topic, it had medicinal properties that help with cancer and glaucoma. Those are just two things, you need to learn from an unbiased source before you try to act like its a terrible thing. And if you don't like smoking it there are ways of doing it such as edibles that eliminate the factor of smoking it, people just like to smoke it for taste and it's fun. That's all.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:57 PM

You obviously don't know much about it.

I stopped cold turkey and didn't feel like I needed to smoke weed. I smoked weed more than once a day everyday because it's fun and my actions? Nothing ever got me in trouble, I could drive perfectly normal when I was high and I didn't act out, it makes you more social if anything. And killing brain cells!?! Lmao that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. You need to do more researching on this topic, it had medicinal properties that help with cancer and glaucoma. Those are just two things, you need to learn from an unbiased source before you try to act like its a terrible thing. And if you don't like smoking it there are ways of doing it such as edibles that eliminate the factor of smoking it, people just like to smoke it for taste and it's fun. That's all.
do you not see me asking?

I never tried it, never will, regardless what you say. so I don't have any personal experiences to go on....just that I have family members that have been smoking for 40+ years, I guess its not addicting that's why they stopped even after legal issues and so forth. so when they have blood shot eyes and are acting all down, cus it is a downer, its not true, its an act I guess? the downers do not slow down your reaction and so on?

but hey, oh well. good for you, that you were able to stop cold turkey.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
i'm with no_ss... i mean the drug obviously has some side effects, that's why i quit... just didn't like the way it made me feel anymore. besides that it was perfectly safe, not one time did i have any side effect, maybe a few 'hangovers' so to say but that's about it lol.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:50 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Haven07
Well least she's on a somewhat better track in life.

Don't take this the wrong way but was that picture taken when she was in her 30's????

I just turned 30, this photo was when she was probably 24 or 25. lolol drugs and alcohol wreck you hmkay.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:51 PM

let me guess, maybe it was already said, but your parents pay for her school too?
No idea if shes paying or not. Parents say that she is paying but they usually say that to make them selves feel better about nuturing a 28 year old. Im pretty sure if they are not paying for it directly, its definately covered indirectly through electric bills, water, car insurance, car payment, fixing cars, gas money, etc.

She still drinks a lot but I think regulates when she does it now. She drinks more than me and Im a homebrewer. I have 10 gallons of beer available in kegs at all times lol.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

nice!

I haven't tried any homebrews yet but am interested. I don't drink except here and there i like a beer or two
Old 02-16-2016, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

updates?
Old 06-14-2017, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The OP pictures are broken BTW...

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like you answered this on the last page...
Old 06-14-2017, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by riceburner
updates?
gee totally forgot about this post. She's doing very well now. She's had a boyfriend for almost 2 years now which is a surprise. Pretty cool guy, fairly southern religious and he kind of keeps her in check too. She's off the court program with some representative stopping by randomly at anytime of night to ensure she meets her curfew. She had quit drinking for a year. I think she is what id like to think at a normal pace of drinking now. Her focus is now on schooling and trying to get into nursing school. She keeps getting declined due to her background check. Drug paraphernalia is still on her record and clearly she's finally seeing the bigger picture about being an adult now.

This is a very long running post and goes to show the effects of a DUI or drug related arrest can have on a young individual who's not focusing on their future what they do today can hurt them tomorrow. I will say she lost a lot of weight during her year of no drinking. It was a pretty wild transformation.

Originally Posted by serega12
The OP pictures are broken BTW...

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like you answered this on the last page...
Yes, I believe she quit social media so all of these photos which used to be like her "trophies" are gone. I never saved any and wish I kind of did to maybe remind her in 10 years when she has her own family or something. Not as a jab but you just cant forget something that has effected a chunk of your young adult life.

Last edited by CudaJoe; 06-14-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:09 AM

Glad to hear she's doing great! Maybe it's hard to get into the nursing program, but the fact that she turned her life around if awesome!
Old 06-14-2017, 11:15 AM

I also reread my post back in 2011. Man i was bitching a lot. Since that post, I got my own house, got married, and have a 2.5 year old with another child coming this October. Hopefully by January 2018, i will be cruisin around in a minivan lol. Keeping the sedan though unless someone approached me with a deal I couldnt pass up.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
I also reread my post back in 2011. Man i was bitching a lot. Since that post, I got my own house, got married, and have a 2.5 year old with another child coming this October. Hopefully by January 2018, i will be cruisin around in a minivan lol. Keeping the sedan though unless someone approached me with a deal I couldnt pass up.
Oh yeah. Minivans are awesome. Nothing can beat them when it comes to storage space and comfort for long trips. And they do have some that look better than others!

Our 09 VW Routan SEL Premium has more options than any other car I ever owned... Navigation, 4 heated leather captain seats, leather rear power fold seats, 3 DVD screens, 30 GB HDD, backup camera, power everything, remote start, towing package, xenon HID projectors... You name it - it most likely has it.

I resisted getting into one for a while, but wife finally convinced me to get into one. I installed some 20" SRT 10 style Jeep wheels and that improved the handling considerably.

Last edited by serega12; 06-15-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:41 AM

Better pictures of the wheels.