Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 10:48 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
remember this happened in december, its been long enough for me to get over, it was just hell for me for 2 weeks. The girl bothers me, but I dont think anyone would ever want to see a family member dissapper off the face of the Earth. On the drive to Schock Trauma, I could only see my parents possibly getting a divorce over it or life just being quiter... very strange thought. but shes way better her brain damage only messed with her ability to write, she relearned that, and her ability to walk, shes doing fine now. She still has nereve damage in her right leg, she can move the leg but either not feel anything or just feel a strange pain.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry... i knew that i was just being stupid.. lol... well im glad all is well, or atleast getting there!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:17 AM

My sister-in-law was hit and killed by a drunk driver. He also had been busted multiple times for DUI's and no longer had a license. He is spending a minimum of 16 years in prison for what he did.

This girl has a serious problem and her parents are enabling her, it's insane, IMO.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Banned

Not to be a jerk, but I am going to be with this - Maybe she needs another reminder, perhaps not as severe as this, but obviously the point didn't get through.

She either needs your family to confront her problem, or one of her friends to become seriously injured - maybe even die to understand what she is doing.

It's great that she's OK, and great that she can still drink. To stop entirely is to let the alcohol control you, but to continue to DRIVE after drinking isn't intelligent at all.

...Maybe if she kills someone ELSE while driving perhaps her conscience will be swayed.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:41 AM

it really sucks to see someone struggle with substances or alcohol but they will not learn till they are ready too and sadly alot of people die before they realize they need help and it always hurts the ones around them more then there selfs... my best advice to you is tell her that your guna have to distance your self from her till she cleans up her act. because its only going to bring you down. hopefully she will realize before its too late
Old 08-29-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Ishbar
Not to be a jerk, but I am going to be with this - Maybe she needs another reminder, perhaps not as severe as this, but obviously the point didn't get through.

She either needs your family to confront her problem, or one of her friends to become seriously injured - maybe even die to understand what she is doing.

It's great that she's OK, and great that she can still drink. To stop entirely is to let the alcohol control you, but to continue to DRIVE after drinking isn't intelligent at all.

...Maybe if she kills someone ELSE while driving perhaps her conscience will be swayed.
It won't matter, her first brush with death proves that. The loss of her license, yet she continues to drive. People like this could lose a friend to drunk driving, lose a family member to drunk driving, it doesn't matter. I've seen it before, some people just use their loss as an excuse to drink, then they go out a drive. Yes, it really is that bad.

If she kills someone else, at this point she would be done! First of all it wouldn't even be considered simple manslaughter, it would be aggravated manslaughter:

AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER

(N.J.S.A. 2C:11-4a)

The defendant is charged by indictment with the crime of aggravated manslaughter, and the indictment alleges (he/she) caused (insert victim's name) death on _________

date

A person is guilty of aggravated manslaughter if (he/she) recklessly causes the death of another person under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to human life.
In order for you to find the defendant guilty of aggravated manslaughter, the State is required to prove each of the following elements beyond a reasonable doubt:
(1) that the defendant caused (insert victim's name) death, and
(2) that the defendant did so recklessly, and
(3) that the defendant did so under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to human life.
One element that the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that the defendant acted recklessly.
A person who causes another's death does so recklessly when he/she is aware of and consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that death will result from his/her conduct. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that, considering the nature and purpose of defendant's conduct and the circumstances known to defendant, (his/her) disregard of that risk is a gross

deviation from the standard of conduct that a reasonable person would follow in the same situation.1

In other words, you must find that defendant was aware of and consciously disregarded the risk of causing death. If you find that defendant was aware of and disregarded the risk of causing death, you must determine whether the risk that (he/she) disregarded was substantial and unjustifiable. In doing so, you must consider the nature and purpose of defendant's conduct, and the circumstances known to defendant, and you must determine whether, in light of those factors, defendant's disregard of that risk was a gross deviation from the conduct a reasonable person would have observed in defendant's situation.2
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/show...=186676&page=2

The fact that her parents continue to buy her cars and enable her to do this, even though she no longer has a valid license means they could possibly be held responsible, to a degree. If she were driving from her parents house, and her parents allowed her to drink and get behind the wheel, they could be sued by the family of anyone she injures.

I could easily see a worst case scenario here going like this:

She gets drunk, drives away from the house, gets into an accident, kills herself and her friends (passengers), hits another car full of people. Civil suits destroys her family financially. This girls could not only kill herself and a **** load of other people she could destroy her own family, she is a selfish human being who does not care what damage her actions could cause.

If I were the OP, I would disassociate myself, not just from her, but from the enabling parents who's daughter has basically told them that she wants to commit suicide and they have handed her the bottle of pills to do it.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:52 AM

Ouch, glad she's okay.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:26 AM

part out the seats?
Old 08-31-2009, 10:38 AM

Man, when I was 20, I got caught 2 times right in a row for DUI. I didn't give a ****. So, then I just started driving anyway and getting caught with no licsense and another dui. When I was about 23, I said what the Fxxx was I thinking. I cant go anywhere by myself, had to go to jail, cant get a good job unless its real close. By the time I grew up, it was too late. I had my license gone until about 3 years ago and I am 37. I got real lucky and married a good woman who took me to work so I got a real good paying job. But, if it hadnt been for her, I would have never had nothing. Point is, when your young, you might not care but when the time comes you do care, it might be too late. Thank god I never wrecked or hurt anyone and I actually made it good in life. DUI is NOT worth it.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by M1kl0
part out the seats?
She stated on her facebook page when someone asked the same question.. "The was blood all over them and they had large tears in the sides. Not worth selling.

Originally Posted by Jeffs 06SS 2.4
Man, when I was 20, I got caught 2 times right in a row for DUI. I didn't give a ****. So, then I just started driving anyway and getting caught with no licsense and another dui. When I was about 23, I said what the Fxxx was I thinking. I cant go anywhere by myself, had to go to jail, cant get a good job unless its real close. By the time I grew up, it was too late. I had my license gone until about 3 years ago and I am 37. I got real lucky and married a good woman who took me to work so I got a real good paying job. But, if it hadnt been for her, I would have never had nothing. Point is, when your young, you might not care but when the time comes you do care, it might be too late. Thank god I never wrecked or hurt anyone and I actually made it good in life. DUI is NOT worth it.
Thats exactly how she thinks now. Shes young and she'll recover. but in 20 years, she's gonna be feeling aches and pains in her hip and probably need to get it replaced by the time she turns 40.

Last edited by CudaJoe; 08-31-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2009, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
Thats exactly how she thinks now. She young and stupid/naiive/needs help/needs to grow up.
Fixed.

That might seem heartless so don't get me wrong; it's good to see she made a full recovery BUT the fact she a) did it in the first place and b) continues to drive under the influence doesn't really allow me to feel any sort of empathy for her. She keeps it up that picture will be of someone else's relative instead of her and unfortunately they might not be as lucky as her as statistics suggest. She needs to seek help and your parents need to be parents and quit denying she has a problem. What a joke "oh u almost killed yourself driving drunk off your rocker but here's another car so you can do it all over again"...are you ******* kidding me?
Old 08-31-2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by BlackyK
Wow I've heard of people getting launched out of their car at much less speed. She was VERY lucky. How fast did the ambulance/etc get to the wreck? As if all her injuries weren't on borrowed time, the punctured lung by itself is deadly.
hey, I missed this post. We dont know how long she was even sitting on the side of the road burried into the woods before someone passed and noticed it, and called it in. What we do know is that a young guy driving a Johnson and Johnson controls vehicle reported it at about 5:xx am. she could have been there for an hour who knows. Her brain was sufficating from lack of oxygen at the time, she could have been entirely brain dead. The guy said she was gasping coughing and screaming at the same time when he saw her before she went unconcious.

Funny fact: My dad works for Siemens building technologies. Their competitor is Johnson&Johnson controls. lol.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:05 AM

wow, dude, id try to be nice about this,
but she's still drinking and driving????
im sorry but imo, she should be off the roads period. Honestly at this point i dont give a f*ck about her and her life, or her friends that let that kind of **** happen for that matter, but she is endangering other innocent people on the road, and should not be driving, your parents need to stop enabeling her, and make a point to get her to stop driving, and if they dont, you should at least try and do something about it, and if she doesnt stop, well then i would just try and seperate myself from her as well as your parents who are allowing this to happen.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by zay52790
wow, dude, id try to be nice about this,
but she's still drinkind and driving????
im sorry but imo, she should be off the roads period. Honestly at this point i dont give a f*ck about her and her life, or her friends that let that kind of **** happen for that matter, but she is endangering other innocent people on the road, and should not be driving, your parents need to stop enabeling her, and make a point to get her to stop driving, and if they dont, you should at least try and do something about it, and if she doesnt stop, well then i would just try and seperate myself from her as well as your parents who are allowing this to happen.

i am at that stage now. The sad part is, ALL the kids in my area are just like her. I cant speak for other cities/towns, but here in Bel Air.... In you went to C. Milton Wright HS, you probably do the exact same stuff. Theyre sooo dumb these kids here.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:18 AM

wow.

I had a very good friend who was killed by a drunk driver. he killed 6 people 2 of them being his own friends. he went to jail and daddy bailed him out.. he's still driving around today.. bullshit if you ask me.

I'm glad your sister is okay, but she needs to realize that not only is she putting herself in that danger but she's putting other peoples lives at danger. my friend was 14 when he was killed. and his cousin that was in the car with him... 8 years old. they both died at the scene..

Your parents need to make her pay for her own actions. they need to take that car away from her. make her ride a bike, walk, take a bus, or find a taxi. there are other ways of getting around besides driving.. honestly not to sound rude but she needs to learn them. before she kills someone.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by samijo0703
wow.

I had a very good friend who was killed by a drunk driver. he killed 6 people 2 of them being his own friends. he went to jail and daddy bailed him out.. he's still driving around today.. bullshit if you ask me.

I'm glad your sister is okay, but she needs to realize that not only is she putting herself in that danger but she's putting other peoples lives at danger. my friend was 14 when he was killed. and his cousin that was in the car with him... 8 years old. they both died at the scene..

Your parents need to make her pay for her own actions. they need to take that car away from her. make her ride a bike, walk, take a bus, or find a taxi. there are other ways of getting around besides driving.. honestly not to sound rude but she needs to learn them. before she kills someone.
Absolutely agree with you. There's no way to argue with them though. People are stubborn by human nature.

"She needs something to get around in. She'll never get her debts paid off with no ride." - tell her to get a taxi.

"Im not gonna make my daughter call for a taxi everyday she has to work!!! What kinda father does that make me." - A happy, that your kid isnt in jail or dead kinda father.

THEY ******* FLEW TO FLORIDA TO BUY A SER SPEC V AGAIN FOR HER FOR 9k$$$ IT HAD 60K miles on it. BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER. There was a spec v here with lowering springs, an exhaust, and an intake. BUT BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE A SUNROOF IT IS NOT SUITABLE ENOUGH FOR HER TO DRIVE. WTF. SHE NEEDS a SUNROOF so she can see the tree fall ontop of her?!?!?! I dont get it.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM

yeah dude sorry to tell you but they are messed up. if i wrecked my car once from drinking and driving (which i will not do using this as an example) my parents for DAMN sure would not buy me another car.. better yet they NEVER straight out got me a car i didn't have to pay for. let alone me being picky about it. if that was the case i'd be driving a freaking 07 dodge ram 1500 with a 6' lift. and it would be pink. yeah i couldn't afford the 07 ram... so i gots my baby (the ss)
Old 08-31-2009, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Ishbar

REALLY?! If you stop entirely, how can alcohol control you? Answer: IT CAN'T!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:04 PM

did anyone notice the white owl blunt on the driver's side seat. ive never really heard of too many people driving too fast while baked. usually its too slow. i think prohibition is dumb and the US should rely more on education which should include pictures and stories like this. best wishes for your family. hope you can help her out.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by madlion
did anyone notice the white owl blunt on the driver's side seat. ive never really heard of too many people driving too fast while baked. usually its too slow. i think prohibition is dumb and the US should rely more on education which should include pictures and stories like this. best wishes for your family. hope you can help her out.
Not sure if she had pot in it. But she had a bowl in the backseat that the cop confiscated. I think that was just a normal Black&Mild. She did however admit to doing cocaine, sniffing paint and nail polish and other things, and smoking pot that night with 3 shots a margarita, 4-7 beers, and maybe a bloody mary? I forget.

O NM, I see the red case. yeah, that probably is empty. Used earlier that night I presume.

Last edited by CudaJoe; 08-31-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-14-2009, 10:41 AM

Just a update for my sisters situation. She just recieved a Court summons for this accident. SHe needs to go to court the day before Thanksgiving. SHe thought she got away with this.... She has to go for a count of drug paraphanelia and possesion. Shes on probation currently with no license from the march DWI. What do you think is all gonna happen the day before thanksgiving?

On the MD judiciary case search they got some info wrong... they put date of incident as 12/27/2009... and they said her race was asiatic indian, arab, caucasion, and something else... she's just caucation, lol.. Italian if anything else.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:34 AM

harford county judges... let me know if u know the judge ill let u know about them
Old 09-14-2009, 11:46 AM

i had tanner for my court case 2 years ago.... i hope she gets him
Old 09-14-2009, 11:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ohhh man!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:40 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
man this sucks.. worst part is you cant help someone that doesnt want it. Worst part is sounds like your parents are enabling her to continue. I'm sure you talk to her about this? and she just starts a fight right? because my sister does the same thing. How old is she?

Quick Reply: Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW