Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 09:51 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by robertwhamm
Is she getting Payed by Nissan to prove how F*#cking Death proof these cars are? I mean good god!!!!!!!????
Kyle, you need to make this a selling point!!!! lol.

THe Sentra SER Spec V, keeps you alive even when you dont want it to.

Trying to commit Suicide, I mean what else do you call it when you have a track record like my sister but you keep getting into the drivers seat?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Was she drunk again? Don't leave us hanging.

You posted right before me....
Old 01-26-2011, 10:06 AM

no I dont believe she was drunk, I think she really fell asleep driving because she didnt get any sleep the night before from a drinking binge.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by _UnLiMiTeD_
Oh boohoo, don't bitch about what your sister does or your parents of your sitting there helping them for the same reason they are helping her. Your a bunch of ****** push overs. Your sister will continue to do whatever be **** she wants whenever she wants as long as you keep helping your parents and they continue to help her. Your both playing your own role in helping her kill herself.

I would rather have my parents be pissed and not talk to me rather then knowing I just helped enable my sister into killing herself. They would get over you not helping them, you won't be getting over her death.

Yes im harsh but your a damn hypocrite
Your a ******* idiot making dumb ignorant comments from the outside. You dont reach people by shoving your opinion down there throat like i do with my dick to your mother everynight. Its rude and helps nothing.

Sorry this isnt changning joe, ive seen lots of friends and family do this **** to themselves. Its easy for people on the outside to say **** YOU ENABLERS! I used to be like that towards my fiances family cause her brother had herion issues and I always felt like they were the ones making it easy for him. The fact is the only person responsible is the one doing it to themself. Sometimes family does make it to easy for them to continue hurting themselves, But thats no ones fault, its not your parents fault they love her and think there helping. Take care of yourself and do what you can to support your sister, you may not have her there long.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
soo alcohol is to blame still and yeah im gonna tell people its death proof
Old 01-26-2011, 10:11 AM

dam she is lucky to be alive!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:16 AM

lol this threads a run on story, its almost like It could be the next Jersey Shore italian girl drinks alot and has issues.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:28 AM

Update to the most recent car accident....

The car was rolled twice. She broke a vertebrae in her neck and one in her back.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by 09whteSSpssssh
Your a ******* idiot making dumb ignorant comments from the outside. You dont reach people by shoving your opinion down there throat like i do with my dick to your mother everynight. Its rude and helps nothing.

Sorry this isnt changning joe, ive seen lots of friends and family do this **** to themselves. Its easy for people on the outside to say **** YOU ENABLERS! I used to be like that towards my fiances family cause her brother had herion issues and I always felt like they were the ones making it easy for him. The fact is the only person responsible is the one doing it to themself. Sometimes family does make it to easy for them to continue hurting themselves, But thats no ones fault, its not your parents fault they love her and think there helping. Take care of yourself and do what you can to support your sister, you may not have her there long.
Yeah thanks for this.. Im no better myself. I yelled at my dad first thing when he told me. I told him "DONT BUY HER ANOTHER CAR". Which is true she needs to figure out the process to buying stuff through loans and what not. I dont even think she knows what a loan or what banks are for other than fining you for taking out more money than you have in there. lol.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:47 AM

are you ****** serious? again?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:04 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by CudaJoe
Update to the most recent car accident....

The car was rolled twice. She broke a vertebrae in her neck and one in her back.
Wonder if there was any spinal damage this time. If she can still walk after this wreck she should start playing the lottery because she has some astronomical luck.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:12 AM

waiting for the "well i love my dad, so i gave him another couple grand, even though i know its going to buying this undeserving woman another car." im seriously not trying to be a dick but come on. i know id get tired of watching my money turn into crumpled beer cans every few days.

Ya know if you have a family that constantly feeds money to an addict so they can buy their fix, knowing full well where it was going to go, then the family is just as much to blame as the addict.
Yes i can talk about this because its been a family issue before. plain and simple. Which is why i cut ties with a good chunk of my family because i got tired of feeding an addict. luckily i realized she was never going to change before i let go of thousands to help her retarded ass.

think of it as if you were running a tractor supply store.
You know full well that the guy that just bought 14 bags of fertilizer is going to build a bomb, maybe since he looked weird, talked to himself, and muttered the word bomb.
if that kid goes and blows a building and the feds find out you were standing there when he mentioned bomb, theres a possibility you could go to jail for awhile for being an accessory.
same concept.
Maybe if youd quit throwing money at your parents every time they give you bad news, they might not ask you to pay for your own stuff everytime they do soemthing. after all, why pay a kids way when it looks like hes a pretty nice little bank balance? And just maybe its gonna take you cutting ties with your parents to make them realize that they are favoring the wrong kiddo.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by SS Pyro IV
waiting for the "well i love my dad, so i gave him another couple grand, even though i know its going to buying this undeserving woman another car." im seriously not trying to be a dick but come on. i know id get tired of watching my money turn into crumpled beer cans every few days.

Ya know if you have a family that constantly feeds money to an addict so they can buy their fix, knowing full well where it was going to go, then the family is just as much to blame as the addict.
Yes i can talk about this because its been a family issue before. plain and simple. Which is why i cut ties with a good chunk of my family because i got tired of feeding an addict. luckily i realized she was never going to change before i let go of thousands to help her retarded ass.

think of it as if you were running a tractor supply store.
You know full well that the guy that just bought 14 bags of fertilizer is going to build a bomb, maybe since he looked weird, talked to himself, and muttered the word bomb.
if that kid goes and blows a building and the feds find out you were standing there when he mentioned bomb, theres a possibility you could go to jail for awhile for being an accessory.
same concept.
Maybe if youd quit throwing money at your parents every time they give you bad news, they might not ask you to pay for your own stuff everytime they do soemthing. after all, why pay a kids way when it looks like hes a pretty nice little bank balance? And just maybe its gonna take you cutting ties with your parents to make them realize that they are favoring the wrong kiddo.
hey now, I only supplied once and that money came right back to me within a week when my dad got paid. Im not trying to destroy ties with my dad. In Fact im trying to help realize what needs to be done right now. I told him " do not buy her another car, do not finance this trainwreck." "If She loses her job because she cant get to work, big deal, its not your fault." "She needs to understand that a car is an important tool and without it, lifes a bitch" If he finances her one more time I will plead my case to a judge using this website thread as a reference to get her licence completely revoked indefinately and if not, have a breathilizer installed on her vehicle at all times. She also needs counceling and she needs help. She should be made to give speaches to high school kids about where her life has taken her and what she has done to get there.

Originally Posted by rnjmur
Wonder if there was any spinal damage this time. If she can still walk after this wreck she should start playing the lottery because she has some astronomical luck.
doesnt sound like it. She posted on facebook immediately.

Last edited by CudaJoe; 01-26-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
doesnt sound like it. She posted on facebook immediately.
What did her facebook say? Something along the lines of...

"Gonna be a little late to the bars tonight girls, I might need a ride!"
Old 01-26-2011, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by robertwhamm
What did her facebook say? Something along the lines of...

"Gonna be a little late to the bars tonight girls, I might need a ride!"
nope, it was

"I suck at life"

my response: "Well at least now you dont have to worry about the driver side window being stuck open."
Old 01-26-2011, 01:19 PM

I suck at life is an understatement. She shouldn't have even been given a 3rd car as it is clear she can't handle the most simple yet necessary task of driving SOBER or AWAKE. And why does she keep getting the same kind of car? Is she hoping people will think it's always the same car and she hasn't totalled 3 of them?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rissa
I suck at life is an understatement. She shouldn't have even been given a 3rd car as it is clear she can't handle the most simple yet necessary task of driving SOBER or AWAKE. And why does she keep getting the same kind of car? Is she hoping people will think it's always the same car and she hasn't totalled 3 of them?
nope, for some reason she loved that car when she first got it, she says to me when I asked why get the same car.

"Its got class." "What other car out there can you get that has 175 hp and a 6speed with a sunroof for that kinda price?"

rofl.

Alot of cars, welcome to 2011.

She thinks its the best deal on wheels you can find out there. She cant see herself driving any other kind of car. Oh it has to have a sunroof in order for it to be good enough for her.

I think its funny cause by the time she's done doing her wrecking thing to it, a.k.a. hitting gas station posts, guardrails, deer, other cars, trees... It looks like a beat up honda civic with a white trash girl driving it.... class, lol.

That 175hp is only good if you change the oil in the motor, usually its 175hp for about 6000 miles then it drops to maybe 155hp and the at 15000 miles, its 140hp and gets 20mpg highway. by the time 20,000 miles roles around, it usually gets a new engine that costs $3000 paid for by daddy, lol.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:06 PM

Lol so she doesn't even maintain them either?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:19 PM

sooner or later she is gna kill or injure another person and go to prison, honeslty if someone like this hurt or killed one of my family members or close friends and i found out it was a repeating issues i would murder them or sue your parents and put them out on the street for there ignoraance, she needs to realize how selfish and dangerous she is being, in short... she needs to grow the **** up, i feel bad for you i wouldnt want **** to do with my family after all this i would move outta state and have no contact, let us know what color the next car daddy buys is
Old 01-26-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by ramrod1337
sooner or later she is gna kill or injure another person and go to prison, honeslty if someone like this hurt or killed one of my family members or close friends and i found out it was a repeating issues i would murder them or sue your parents and put them out on the street for there ignoraance, she needs to realize how selfish and dangerous she is being, in short... she needs to grow the **** up, i feel bad for you i wouldnt want **** to do with my family after all this i would move outta state and have no contact, let us know what color the next car daddy buys is
If he does buy her another car, i can promise you I will drain all the oil, cut the power cables and sensor wires, remove. Windshield wipe blades, take out the battery, slash the tires and bust out the windshield.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:39 PM

New update, she has a tear in her spinal cord and they are watching for fluid leakage.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:36 PM

damn dude i dont even know what to say to all this. does it look like she may be in a wheel chair you think?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:00 PM

holy **** 3 times
Old 01-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Banned

id love to kick your sister right in HER ******* FACE for being a spoiled SELFISH bitch who thinks not of others but her own self destruction..............then id love to take both of your goddamn parents heads and knock then together........THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT!!

if your sisters ever hit and kill one of my love ones ID TAKE HER GODDAMN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by hydroturboss; 01-26-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hydroturboss
id love to kick your sister right in HER ******* FACE for being a spoiled SELFISH bitch who thinks not of others but her own self destruction..............then id love to take both of your goddamn parents heads and knock then together........THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT!!

if your sisters ever hit and kill one of my love ones ID TAKE HER GODDAMN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow what a ******* keyboard warrior. Can I have your autograph?

Quick Reply: Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW