Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 09:59 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
if your hind tit is a yellow SS sedan then i'll take a suckle haha kinda wish mine was yellow...more rare... but ya i hear ya... there are alot of parents out there today that don't know what "tough love" is..
I never responded to this lol. No the SS sedan was all me. After I got my first job I decided I wanted a real car, lol. First thing I bought with my paychecks!~

Anyways, UPDATE:

Im going to keep updating this and documenting everything my parents do for my sister... I need a running record of this because I will never remember it all.

This 4th of July, my parents are driving down to Myrtle beach to sign the lease on a $170,000 condo (reallly Fing nice too by the way) and they made a deal with my sister. She can live in it all year around if she pays $400 a month (thats it). She will also be getting the master bedroom since this is a vacation home for my parents. The whole place is all furnished and comes with 3 flatscreen tvs, 3 bedrooms, and was decorated by a professional... resembles a show house model (seriously).

Now I want to ask you all, what does this sound like to you? My dad told me I could go down there and stay there when ever I like. Obviously I dont want to be with 30 yards of my sister so that will never happen ontop of the fact that its not like I will ever have the place to myself right?

I will tell you what it sounds like to me. It sound like they just bought my sister a house. If I wanted a place in the $170k field, I would be spending well over $1200, especially when you take into consideration property tax, electric bills, water bills, cable, etc... .I could go on and on. I ******* hate my life. Im spend about $1200 a month for a one bedroom apartment and Im barely getting by. But since "I have a 40k/ year job" that makes me a millionaire and I dont need any support!

40k/ year is enough for a single person to live with a beater car and shitty appartment with no vacation of any kind... living in MD and working in Delaware means I get to be taxed by two states! thats right! so a $2000 paycheck can quickly turn into an $800 paycheck... I need to get back to work and stop worrying about how fucked up my life is right now... sorry for ranting. Im sure there are alot of people that can definately make $40k work.. I guess the most fucked up thing Ive heard today is that the girl Im training is making $10k more a year than me and shes complaining, lol...
Old 06-29-2011, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CudaJoe
I never responded to this lol. No the SS sedan was all me. After I got my first job I decided I wanted a real car, lol. First thing I bought with my paychecks!~

Anyways, UPDATE:

Im going to keep updating this and documenting everything my parents do for my sister... I need a running record of this because I will never remember it all.

This 4th of July, my parents are driving down to Myrtle beach to sign the lease on a $170,000 condo (reallly Fing nice too by the way) and they made a deal with my sister. She can live in it all year around if she pays $400 a month (thats it). She will also be getting the master bedroom since this is a vacation home for my parents. The whole place is all furnished and comes with 3 flatscreen tvs, 3 bedrooms, and was decorated by a professional... resembles a show house model (seriously).

Now I want to ask you all, what does this sound like to you? My dad told me I could go down there and stay there when ever I like. Obviously I dont want to be with 30 yards of my sister so that will never happen ontop of the fact that its not like I will ever have the place to myself right?

I will tell you what it sounds like to me. It sound like they just bought my sister a house. If I wanted a place in the $170k field, I would be spending well over $1200, especially when you take into consideration property tax, electric bills, water bills, cable, etc... .I could go on and on. I ******* hate my life. Im spend about $1200 a month for a one bedroom apartment and Im barely getting by. But since "I have a 40k/ year job" that makes me a millionaire and I dont need any support!

40k/ year is enough for a single person to live with a beater car and shitty appartment with no vacation of any kind... living in MD and working in Delaware means I get to be taxed by two states! thats right! so a $2000 paycheck can quickly turn into an $800 paycheck... I need to get back to work and stop worrying about how fucked up my life is right now... sorry for ranting. Im sure there are alot of people that can definately make $40k work.. I guess the most fucked up thing Ive heard today is that the girl Im training is making $10k more a year than me and shes complaining, lol...
lol ur gettin raped in taxes, move =p or have an address in delaware so MD cant claim none ^_^
Old 06-29-2011, 10:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude just smack ur parents and kill ur sister. Ive heard of rediculous but damn joe your parents are fucked up in the head. Oh well as long as ur parents keep buying her cars she'll be dead soon
Old 06-29-2011, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Omnigear
lol ur gettin raped in taxes, move =p or have an address in delaware so MD cant claim none ^_^
I know Im trying, if I move again its gonna be permanant, im looking at houses in the area. Im not gonna rent anymore since all these places are $900 and up and the landlords are raising the rent every year by $50.. Mines gonna go up as well.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:23 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by erockxp
Family first there big joe, what is it, you can pick your nose and your friends and what not, family is family the sooner you accept it the better, she is not doing that bad, learned some very valueable lessons hopefully nothing permanent but enough to teach a lesson.
She hadn't learned her lesson through 4-5 pages of thread/2-3 years of story yet, through 3 totalled vehicles, and she's not doing that bad?

haha, my bad. #oldthreadrevival

Last edited by Olybaltss; 08-03-2015 at 02:30 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Olybaltss
She hadn't learned her lesson through 4-5 pages of thread/2-3 years of story yet, through 3 totalled vehicles, and she's not doing that bad?

haha, my bad. #oldthreadrevival
a blue 2002 Sentra SER specV
-pulled out into traffic without looking, totaled.
a yellow 2003 Sentra SER specV
- blew a motor, never changed the oil.
-totaled DUI.
a red 2002 Sentra SER specV
-totaled falling asleep driving to Massachusetts on I-95.
a blue 2004 Hyundai Elantra
-blew a motor... wrong coolant added, water line clogged, radiator blew open, drove with no radiator.
-totaled DUI. Rolled car through construction zone and tried to drive away with crushed in roof and missing two wheels. Was found by police, hiding in adjacent parking lot.

Its only four cars totaled but Id count it 6. Its not cheap replacing a motor. lol.

She now is driving a 2007 Saab 9-5 turbo.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Premium Member

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Pics no work
Old 08-03-2015, 03:38 PM

a blue 2002 Sentra SER specV
-pulled out into traffic without looking, totaled.
a yellow 2003 Sentra SER specV
- blew a motor, never changed the oil.
-totaled DUI.
a red 2002 Sentra SER specV
-totaled falling asleep driving to Massachusetts on I-95.
a blue 2004 Hyundai Elantra
-blew a motor... wrong coolant added, water line clogged, radiator blew open, drove with no radiator.
-totaled DUI. Rolled car through construction zone and tried to drive away with crushed in roof and missing two wheels. Was found by police, hiding in adjacent parking lot.

Its only four cars totaled but Id count it 6. Its not cheap replacing a motor. lol.

She now is driving a 2007 Saab 9-5 turbo.
Jeeeeze, i read it all, but it seems like way more when it's listed in one post and when you put it like that lol. Minus the ******* comments, i hope she somehow gets her **** together. seems like it's been a few years since much has been posted. I work for DOL/DMV and used to testify in court over DUI cases and stuff, it gets intense, and she's definitely gotten lucky, in more ways than one. you already know that tho.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
holy **** dude...

i know first hand when it comes to drinking some people really never learn. took my moms life unfortunately, bless her soul.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by riceburner
holy **** dude...

i know first hand when it comes to drinking some people really never learn. took my moms life unfortunately, bless her soul.
That's rough man, i'm sorry to hear that :/
Old 08-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Yeah thanks man. The two year mark just passed a week or two ago.

It was rough watching it all go down; started becoming noticeable when i was 14; she passed when i was 23...

First off, she is/was an amazing person. Literally filled every room with joy and laughter, and i owe almost everything about who i am to her. She was beautiful and everybody loved her, and she loved them more. Its amazing to hear this and then hear what happened.

Started upon the death of a lot of her close family members. she could'nt take the pain. either that or the stress at home with her and my dad arguing a lot helped. either way she slipped into a bad habit drinking and blaming everything but her inability to cope. It drove her out of the house and into rehab when i was 20. She left there with an enabling friend shortly after getting in (didn't know you could check yourself out of rehab... LOL) and wound up living with him. He's a alcoholic too, go figure, but he promised her the world and she believed it.

Year or two later my dad (who honestly is a great guy) gave up on trying to get her back home safe and divorced.

Then i get a call from my buddy who works at the hospital that she was in there... again...

this time it was serious.

serious liver problems, vomiting blood, breathing difficulty, etc.

Lasted about two weeks, and we got to see her slowly deteriorate and health problems complicate. pretty quickly, every door closed. It was brutal because for years we all tried to help and get her back but it just kept getting harder and harder. Many sleepless nights.

Well, hurts to say still, but the suffering is over.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:02 PM

It was rough watching it all go down; started becoming noticeable when i was 14; she passed when i was 23...

First off, she is/was an amazing person. Literally filled every room with joy and laughter, and i owe almost everything about who i am to her. She was beautiful and everybody loved her, and she loved them more. Its amazing to hear this and then hear what happened.

Started upon the death of a lot of her close family members. she could'nt take the pain. either that or the stress at home with her and my dad arguing a lot helped. either way she slipped into a bad habit drinking and blaming everything but her inability to cope. It drove her out of the house and into rehab when i was 20. She left there with an enabling friend shortly after getting in (didn't know you could check yourself out of rehab... LOL) and wound up living with him. He's a alcoholic too, go figure, but he promised her the world and she believed it.

Year or two later my dad (who honestly is a great guy) gave up on trying to get her back home safe and divorced.

Then i get a call from my buddy who works at the hospital that she was in there... again...

Lasted about two weeks, and we got to see her slowly deteriorate and health problems complicate. pretty quickly, every door closed. It was brutal because for years we all tried to help and get her back but it just kept getting harder and harder. Many sleepless nights.

It's a hard story, but sharing it with people can hopefully provide enough reason for those that might be at risk to take a second look. I'm glad you have a good outlook/perspective, My family has been through the wringer as well, and it's taken a huge toll on my mother also. Keep your head up, seems like you've done awesome moving forward, and you're still a goofy, positive type guy from what we can tell on here lol.

Congrats on the car running again, by the way!
Old 08-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Platinum Member

Received 603 Likes on 561 Posts

Sorry for your lost rice, its really hard to loose family specially when you know it could of been prevented, im glad to see your still happy and got lots from her even if it was hard at that moment keep going bro and never give up
Old 08-03-2015, 11:47 PM

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts
Wow I read this whole thread...what craziness. Props to you Cuda for Being the bigger man about the situation even when your parents couldn't be parents. I really hope your sister made the necessary changes in her life and is moving forward in a positive way.

And Rice, sorry for your loss I know it must have been tough. It's hard to believe you can be so carefree and cheerful after going through something like that I have to thank you for keeping this forum alive and always giving something for us to talk about.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

wow thanks people haha. Like i said she taught me a lot about how to laugh and be joyful. Even when booze took her life it didnt take away her spirit and nothing can take that away from me. If anything i just learned to not go down the same path.

Its so hard when dealing with these situations to figure who or what if anything is to blame. It really sucks through and through because addictions are addictions - i had enough of a hard time quitting cigarettes and weed - and at the same time theres personal responsibility. Then theres the outside factors which may or may not drive one into drugs, or clasp tighter when they want to go away.

The saddest part is after alcoholic loses everything (family, house, friends, job, etc) and now has nothing to lose. Booze ruined it all but now theres no reason to quit. I had a lot of long nights worrying about that and it killed me for the longest time that i couldnt change that. But its over and all i can do is look up and remember every last thing that was awesome about her and everything thats awesome in every aspect of life.

Life really is way too short to worry about shoulda coulda wouldas.
The following users liked this post:
exninja (08-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 12:09 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

This thread is gold though not gonna lie... Lmao
The following users liked this post:
Olybaltss (08-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 10:46 AM

Received 417 Likes on 341 Posts
Something interesting about addiction. Kinda goes along with with rice when he says "The saddest part is after alcoholic loses everything (family, house, friends, job, etc) and now has nothing to lose. Booze ruined it all but now theres no reason to quit."

Old 08-05-2015, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by mr bill
Pics no work
since they were url links, they are likely gone or removed. They probably arent gonna work now. I have a feeling they were public, and now they either were deleted or changed to private. I cant see them either.

Probably something to do with a facebook update as well.

I just went through her facebook photos, all accident photos are gone. But interestingly enough 99.9% of all of her photos involve partying, drinking, or something of the sort.

Last edited by CudaJoe; 08-05-2015 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:03 PM

wow, sorry to hear that. That first big wreck at the beginning of this thread my sister had almost killed her and even though I have a lot of disdain towards my sister and her behavior, I was deeply saddened by the possibility that the last time I was seeing her was in that hospital bed. I lost a friend in a car accident at 17. Nobody knows how it happened, sleep probably, but she broke her neck and was only kept alive on life support. I thought I was seeing it again with my sister that day.

So as far as my sister situation is now. The last accident I believe was January last year in the Elantra. It may have been 2013, cant remember. Shes attending school and her goal was to get into a 2 year nursing program. She was upset last year to find out that the school wouldnt take her because of her history, DUI/ drug paraphenalia charges.

Its been 5 years since those charges and I think she can expunge them or she already has. She is now on the waiting list for the nursing program (I think thats good news, better than rejected)

She lives in my parents condo in Myrtle beach, SC. Works as a waitress or golf cart girl or something. hasnt really improved her position in life but I think her drinking has gotten better. I think she really likes her 2007 Saab 9-5 turbo to much to drive intoxicated in it. She recognizes that you get dings, dents, scrapes, cracks when you drive drunk. You just get too overall excepting with minor damage lol.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:14 PM

So I tried searching for pics of her car on the internet in case she still has them unprotected somewhere and I found this! rofl!

This is my sister!

Mugshots - Mugshots.com -Search Inmate Arrest Mugshots Online. Arrest Records, Criminal Records, Official Records

Old 08-05-2015, 12:53 PM

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
So I tried searching for pics of her car on the internet in case she still has them unprotected somewhere and I found this! rofl!

This is my sister!

Mugshots - Mugshots.com -Search Inmate Arrest Mugshots Online. Arrest Records, Criminal Records, Official Records

lol cold blooded
Old 08-05-2015, 12:53 PM

wow, sorry to hear that. That first big wreck at the beginning of this thread my sister had almost killed her and even though I have a lot of disdain towards my sister and her behavior, I was deeply saddened by the possibility that the last time I was seeing her was in that hospital bed. I lost a friend in a car accident at 17. Nobody knows how it happened, sleep probably, but she broke her neck and was only kept alive on life support. I thought I was seeing it again with my sister that day.

So as far as my sister situation is now. The last accident I believe was January last year in the Elantra. It may have been 2013, cant remember. Shes attending school and her goal was to get into a 2 year nursing program. She was upset last year to find out that the school wouldnt take her because of her history, DUI/ drug paraphenalia charges.

Its been 5 years since those charges and I think she can expunge them or she already has. She is now on the waiting list for the nursing program (I think thats good news, better than rejected)

She lives in my parents condo in Myrtle beach, SC. Works as a waitress or golf cart girl or something. hasnt really improved her position in life but I think her drinking has gotten better. I think she really likes her 2007 Saab 9-5 turbo to much to drive intoxicated in it. She recognizes that you get dings, dents, scrapes, cracks when you drive drunk. You just get too overall excepting with minor damage lol.
let me guess, maybe it was already said, but your parents pay for her school too?
Old 08-05-2015, 01:04 PM

Well least she's on a somewhat better track in life.

Don't take this the wrong way but was that picture taken when she was in her 30's????
Old 08-05-2015, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Haven07
Well least she's on a somewhat better track in life.

Don't take this the wrong way but was that picture taken when she was in her 30's????
drugs and alcohol do that do you....
Old 08-05-2015, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dipped_Cobalt
drugs and alcohol do that do you....
Show that to highscoolers with the caption "kids, she's not 35 she's 25, this is why you don't do drugs"

Quick Reply: Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW