Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

Middle of a Rebuilding a Crashed Balt

Old 03-13-2017, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
today the pos fell of the the stand an dented the Driver side fender ...... to the point the metal split anybody want the stock red rocker panels... before I use them as a weapon on the damn pos
Old 03-14-2017, 07:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WillisW
today the pos fell of the the stand an dented the Driver side fender ...... to the point the metal split anybody want the stock red rocker panels... before I use them as a weapon on the damn pos
be glad you werent under it. 911 has answered many a calls from friends ir family with someoneon the other end of the phone hollaring for an ambulamce because their friends legs/arms/head got squished.

Do ypu mean Axel stands or a hoist? If you can weld you could weld flate plates for the jack/stands/hoist to sit on along the inside if the rockers and up in behind the wheel wells. This also depends of you have an old truck bed or a friend at a junk yard who could "borrow" some steel for you LOL.

be patient. Anger only ends up in you kicking the fender like a kickboxer and having to pull it out with a **** plunger......trust me...
Old 03-14-2017, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by COBALTace
be glad you werent under it. 911 has answered many a calls from friends ir family with someoneon the other end of the phone hollaring for an ambulamce because their friends legs/arms/head got squished.

Do ypu mean Axel stands or a hoist? If you can weld you could weld flate plates for the
jack/stands/hoist to sit on along the inside if the
rockers and up in behind the wheel wells. This
also depends of you have an old truck bed or
a friend at a junk yard who could "borrow" some
steel for you LOL.

be patient. Anger only ends up in you kicking the fender like a kickboxer and having to pull it out with a **** plunger......trust me...

I'm one of the people 911 calls to get the person out from underneath the vehicle. We had a back up system to catch the car when it falls so if your underneath you won't be crushed. Had a 5 ton gantry with a 10 ton tow sling has the back up what happened is when it fell it shot the stand side ways catching the fender pulling it up an away an pushing it towards the door panel main reason for this build is so I have something that can get to the 911 calls fasten to be first on scene there's a thing called the Golden hour it means you have 1 hour from the incident to get them patient to the hospital for the best chance of 100 percent recovery every minute after drops that percentage