South Pacific CA, NV, and HI

CobaltSS.net's 2010 Holiday Charity Drive!

Old 12-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CobaltSS.net's 2010 Holiday Charity Drive!

Welcome everyone to COBALTSS.NET's First Annual Holiday Charity Drive.

Mod team got together with me and we have decided to get a charity drive here on CSS.net. A special thanks to Robb in the admin team for the extra help in getting this together. For our first charity drive, we have decided to go with Wounded Warrior Project.

PURPOSE

* To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members.
* To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
* To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.

Read more: Wounded Warrior Project - MISSION

How do I donate?

We accept donations through PayPal.

donations@cobaltSS.net

What's in it for me?

» Besides good karma, we will be sending out stickers. Donate $10+ and receive a free pair of CSS.net Stickers. Yes, you read correct....FREE STICKERS WITH $10 DONATION OR MORE.

We will try to reach our goal of $3,000 before the new year. This shouldn't be too hard to reach given there is over 50,000 members on here. We should at least have 1,000 active members on here which means each would only have to donate $3 to reach our goal.

Lets make our first charity drive a successful one and I'm hoping this would become a tradition that grows over the years. Who knows, maybe vendors will get in the giving mood and be able to donate some items for members that contribute a nice amount to the cause. This is only the beginning folks. I will update this thread as needed.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD AND COMMENT