Tuning For tuning and related discussions

2008 coballt tuning questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 02:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 coballt tuning questions

hello all im new to this site, i have 2008 cobalt ls and have plenty of future plans. ive been a import enthusiast for years but cobalts always caught my eye and now i have one and love it!
anyways im looking into some mods right now im purchasing the the eibach suspension sportline suspension kit w/ koni struts, i havent found wheels that i am set on yet but once its lowered ill make a sure choice. along with lowering it im looking to add a little more pull for a funner experience obviously i want to swap but im building an ss up on the side when thats all staged out then ill talk swapping for now as i said i just want a little pull, so i have experience in tuning and have the hp software but want a cheap alternative to getting the pieces i need to hook up to my laptop and tune my ride.
so the whole reason for this post is i need to know what i need to start tuning BESIDES SOFTWARE i already have that. any answers would be appreciated. thanks
Old 07-06-2014, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smashin92
hello all im new to this site, i have 2008 cobalt ls and have plenty of future plans. ive been a import enthusiast for years but cobalts always caught my eye and now i have one and love it!
anyways im looking into some mods right now im purchasing the the eibach suspension sportline suspension kit w/ koni struts, i havent found wheels that i am set on yet but once its lowered ill make a sure choice. along with lowering it im looking to add a little more pull for a funner experience obviously i want to swap but im building an ss up on the side when thats all staged out then ill talk swapping for now as i said i just want a little pull, so i have experience in tuning and have the hp software but want a cheap alternative to getting the pieces i need to hook up to my laptop and tune my ride.
so the whole reason for this post is i need to know what i need to start tuning BESIDES SOFTWARE i already have that. any answers would be appreciated. thanks

SERIOUSLY????????? no replies wow