Wheels and Tires All about wheels and tires. What fits, show tires, and so on

brakes

Old 08-17-2016, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brakes

So I recently replaced my clutch. As much of a hassle as it was i had fun learning. Now its time to put my calipers and brakes back on. I have one problem though.. The last time I removed my brakes I was doing it with a guy that had done it tons of time and "knew" what he was doing and in the end ruined my brake booster and a few other parts. So how do I put them back on correctly without ruining something again?? (Im not extremely car savvy which is why I want to learn)
Old 08-22-2016, 01:48 PM

Received 357 Likes on 318 Posts
Originally Posted by geofery_sousa
So I recently replaced my clutch. As much of a hassle as it was i had fun learning. Now its time to put my calipers and brakes back on. I have one problem though.. The last time I removed my brakes I was doing it with a guy that had done it tons of time and "knew" what he was doing and in the end ruined my brake booster and a few other parts. So how do I put them back on correctly without ruining something again?? (Im not extremely car savvy which is why I want to learn)
Which Cobalt do you have. On L61 it is pretty straight forward. I'm sure there is a how too or youtube video somewhere that can get you through it. I wonder how that guy ruined your brake booster. You don't even have to touch the brake booster to replace calipers.