08-10 SS Turbocharged General Discussion Discuss the 2008 - 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbocharged. On sale since the second quarter of 2008.

Minnesota street tune?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 08:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Minnesota street tune?

I'll do my best to explain what's going on. I have a 09 ss sedan, has a zzp intercooler kit, kn typhoon intake, with a zzp catless dp. It has an ho tuners street tune on 93 octane for what I understand. When they did the tune they didnt shut off the rear o2 so check engine light comes on and it has an angled bung. With check engine light on its very lopey at cold start idle. If I let it do it enough it throws a random misfire with some cylinder misfires.

If I were to start it cold with the scanner connected and clear the code it gets funky for a sec and runs perfect, no lope or nothing. But as I go to restart some time later or with CEL light still off runs fine until it comes on again. If I'm constantly clearing it I never get the random misfire or anything but the rear o2.

More or less I have a feeling it's not a solid tune or a few factors messed up or something. Plugs where changed in October.

I'd also like to just find someone in Minnesota for a street tune on 91 and to check it out too.