2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

Locked PCM? Supposed stock tune??

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 02:18 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
I just wanna say I tried something to see if someone on here is correct in saying Chevycobaltss3 makes an attack everytime someone proclaims positive things about Trifecta and check this out

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/2-0l...ta-wow-260061/

Looks like somebody was wrong on this thread.
Either that or he caught on to my ghost post
Old 09-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^^^^ i dont always make negative posts. i say the truth and thats it. ghost post lol ;-)
Old 09-03-2011, 01:59 AM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by vahdyx
Dear Chevycobaltss3,

Here's the thing, us Trifecta users; We trust Vince. He's a good guy, great customer service, never read a post where he's talking **** about someone else's tune. He's a good guy, proud of his product, made a tuner from scratch using his programming skills working for Microsoft. College educated, and is obviously secure in himself.

You my friend are opinionated and passionately so. You hate Vince's tune for a reason I can't understand. Just because it's conservative, or not the way you'd do things doesn't mean it's wrong. It gets the job done and it gets it done nicely. It's safe and it's better than Stock tune, so coming from a stock tune to Trifecta, it's still a great upgrade. It's not bad at all.

The distained opinion you have for Vince in my opinion comes from an insecurity in yourself. You keep mentioning yourself and how you're so superior to Vince or Trifecta. It's like you have something to prove. I understand people can dislike Vinces tunes, but you seem obsessed with making it a point. Others come in and state their opinion and leave. You have multiple responses in multiple threads.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and everyone can do what they want. I think an Evo is better than a Cobalt SS Turbocharged, yet I got a Cobalt. I think Vince is a good tuner, no problems with him and he has excellent customer service. I recommend him to everyone and I'd recommend no one to you. Your attitude is just poor and very grungy. It's not like you're stating an opinion, you're also trashing his reputation.

If I did that to you and **** talked your tune even though it worked just fine, but wasn't what I would have done or how I would have tuned. How would you feel? Would you get upset? Well knowing you, you'd probably wanna fight that guy. Well Vince isn't that way, he's much more secure in his business and product that it speaks for itself and even with the naysayers out there, he still gets new customers. His product is what it is and doesn't suck. It does what we want and it does it safely and it does it better than GMS1.

Respectfully,

vahdyx
wow.

For CobaltSS.net, that post was a nice breath of fresh air;
Well written, well put, and polite.

I only wish that there were more posts like this here.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Thread Killer
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LE5_AJ
Way to go Bryce you've made a flame fest here.
Hahaha i know right. What went from a simple problem and later a solution thread...changed into battle of words. Although its slightly funny, its more annoying than anything.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay so just to confirm. To remove my Trifecta tune off my PCM

i need to go to the dealer

have them flash in a file from another year SS

flash back in my stock file

then do the clutch relearn procedure? (i still gotta search that)....I love the search button on this site!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 154 Likes on 131 Posts
Trifecta rocks, u hpt dorks