2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Gm Dual Pass End Plate For Sale Never Installed

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gm Dual Pass End Plate For Sale Never Installed

I am trying to sell this part if anybody is interested send me a message.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
5 dollars!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by -Jayson-
5 dollars!
FUNNY

Last edited by JUICETURBOSS; 10-27-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 PM

dude you do realise that this would constitute a legal contract...
Old 10-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned

what?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:16 PM
I'm too JDM for you

lol, no it wouldnt. did you sign anything? is this a real bid? he could withdraw his item at any time he wants
Old 10-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
lol, no it wouldnt. did you sign anything? is this a real bid? he could withdraw his item at any time he wants
Thanks
Old 10-27-2008, 01:19 PM

Took a Law and Ethics class about 3 months ago, and word of mouth, or typing something on the internet is as legally binding as signing your name.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:19 PM

contracts dont have to be signed, thats just a myth. A verbal or written contract in this case is just as good as any in the court of law.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm too JDM for you

contracts dont have to be signed, thats just a myth. A verbal or written contract in this case is just as good as any in the court of law.
well this isnt posted in the correct FS section anyway

haha, anyway thanks for the info
Old 10-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Banned

Why does it say pig rich tune

Its actually 200 dollars.

Last edited by JUICETURBOSS; 10-27-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-27-2008, 01:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wrong section newb.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by JUICETURBOSS
Why does it say pig rich tune

Its actually 200 dollars.
because GM stage 2 tune runs at like 10:1 AFR.

And im not saying im gonna fight you for 5 dollars or anything, but legally if i wanted to i could make you sell that to me for 5 dollars. Just be careful what you post and say online. What you said is a contract, and by law you legally have to sell me the dual pass endplate for 5 dollars.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:32 PM

And im not saying im gonna fight you for 5 dollars or anything, but legally if i wanted to i could make you sell that to me for 5 dollars. Just be careful what you post and say online. What you said is a contract, and by law you legally have to sell me the dual pass endplate for 5 dollars.
what?
Old 10-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Banned

ever been 2 drug school?
Old 10-27-2008, 02:46 PM

I'm having a hard time seeing a contract.

Tell you what, I'll sell you my car for $5. Now who is going to make me do it?
Old 10-27-2008, 02:47 PM

lmao yes lots of drugs...

no him saying he wants to sell something, i say 5 dollars, he says deal. legally we just made a contract and he has to sell me the end plate for 5 dollars if i give him the money, he can not refuse the money. If he didnt, then I could legally sue him for the endplate and would win with the payment amount of 5 dollars, i could also sue him for my lawyer fees as well.

Just trying to educate people on the laws and to be more careful about what you say online. If he was selling his car and i said 5 dollars and he said deal, he would legally have to sell me his car for 5 dollars.

its called Civil Court, they will make you pay for it.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:52 PM

No they won't. It's called an internet message board. There are no contracts. He could delete this whole thread if he wanted and all the posts would be deleted as well.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by ralliartist
No they won't. It's called an internet message board. There are no contracts. He could delete this whole thread if he wanted and all the posts would be deleted as well.
records are kept of everything and the courts can get the records pretty easily. Even if the original poster deletes this thread, it doesnt remove the data from the server, it just makes it so you cant see it. The courts will have this information subpenod which will also include the IP address from the computer he logged in from (most likely home) along with his username and password. Can have his ISP verify the information that he logged in from home at that time and posted this information.

And yes an internet message board is what it is called, but its just as good as a piece of paper. Im sorry you dont want to believe it, but your word on a message forum is just as good as in person. And making a written agreement on an internet message forum is jsut as legal as being in person and signing a sheet of paper. It will be harder to prove yes, but still just as legal when proven.

The internet is no longer a place to remain annonymous and get away with doing anything that you want. Its becoming just as legal and binding as the real world. But im not going to argue this anymore, if you dont believe me then fine. I have nothing to prove.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Banned

records are kept of everything and the courts can get the records pretty easily. Even if the original poster deletes this thread, it doesnt remove the data from the server, it just makes it so you cant see it. The courts will have this information subpenod which will also include the IP address from the computer he logged in from (most likely home) along with his username and password. Can have his ISP verify the information that he logged in from home at that time and posted this information.

And yes an internet message board is what it is called, but its just as good as a piece of paper. Im sorry you dont want to believe it, but your word on a message forum is just as good as in person. And making a written agreement on an internet message forum is jsut as legal as being in person and signing a sheet of paper. It will be harder to prove yes, but still just as legal when proven.

The internet is no longer a place to remain annonymous and get away with doing anything that you want. Its becoming just as legal and binding as the real world. But im not going to argue this anymore, if you dont believe me then fine. I have nothing to prove.

can they see me when i'm watching ****?
Old 10-27-2008, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Altiery54
can they see me when i'm watching ****?
lol
Old 10-27-2008, 03:37 PM

For one, Jayson you have by far way to much time on your hands. For two, you are absolutely positively wrong in every aspect of what you are saying on the forum. I hope you are joking for the sake of your intelligence.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by kevsmu4
For one, Jayson you have by far way to much time on your hands. For two, you are absolutely positively wrong in every aspect of what you are saying on the forum. I hope you are joking for the sake of your intelligence.
From a lawyers mouth.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...?t=7924&page=2

It applies to the internet as well. I took a law and ethics class 3 months ago, and as soon as he said deal its done, and he can pursue it legally if he wants too.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_class...n_Pennsylvania

http://seekingalpha.com/article/4936...nding-contract

Last edited by 07LaserBlueSS; 10-27-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-27-2008, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by kevsmu4
i hope for the sake of you not looking like an asshat you rethink this...

by definition we have a legally binding contract, he offered goods, i offered payment, he accepted payment.

The two main elements of a valid contract are that all parties be in agreement (meaning that an offer has been made by one party and accepted by the other or that a "meeting of the minds" has occurred) and that something of value be exchanged, which is called consideration.
Originally Posted by juiceturboss
I am trying to sell this part (Dual Pass Endplate)if anybody is interested send me a message.
5 Dollars!
Originally Posted by juiceturboss
DEAL
That fits the definition of legal contract. If people could really hide behind the internet then everyone here could be ripping everyone off with no laws to protect anyone. The same laws that protect you from scammers on the forsale section apply to legal contracts.

Although JuiseturboSS has edited his post to say funny now. LOL i swear dude i dont want you dual pass endplate.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:06 PM

i hope for the sake of you not looking like an asshat you rethink this...
Don't worry I got your back.

Quick Reply: Gm Dual Pass End Plate For Sale Never Installed