2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

MY screwed up Dezod 2.75 exhaust system story....please read

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 12:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by badboylb32
AW thank you paul that is awsome, such good customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure will send in the warrenty card today or tom. and after I replace the gaskets and spend 80 more dollars and the exhaust still sounds screwed you can send me a new one. and then of coarse 125 more dollars for another install! But yea thanks im glad you came around...i appreciate it ....
sarcasm will not make the situation any better. I'm sorry but if you can't even change the exhaust gaskets yourself, you have no business modifying any car let alone one as easy to work on as a cobalt. Seems like dezod has been publicly in good standing longer than you have (Scion turbo kits, etc) and if he already cut you a deal because you were scraping to get the money for this exhaust, why should he keep bending over farther and farther backward to help you solve a problem with sound? Also, what shop did an exhaust install for you for $125 and thought it was ok to re-use exhaust gaskets? sounds like you need to wake-up and realize you are in over your head and that no one is going to hold your hand and tell you everything is gonna be OK. Grow up dude!
Old 09-06-2006, 01:28 AM

dude i wasnt being sarcastic!
Old 09-06-2006, 11:12 PM

just buy the cat-back back and resell it...for the price of them you can deal with losing a bit of cash for customer service...

i have had my magnaflow for 2 months now...straight through...and its shot. has been since two weeks after i installed it. sometimes you just get a bad one of the batch.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RL-2005
sarcasm will not make the situation any better. I'm sorry but if you can't even change the exhaust gaskets yourself, you have no business modifying any car let alone one as easy to work on as a cobalt. Seems like dezod has been publicly in good standing longer than you have (Scion turbo kits, etc) and if he already cut you a deal because you were scraping to get the money for this exhaust, why should he keep bending over farther and farther backward to help you solve a problem with sound? Also, what shop did an exhaust install for you for $125 and thought it was ok to re-use exhaust gaskets? sounds like you need to wake-up and realize you are in over your head and that no one is going to hold your hand and tell you everything is gonna be OK. Grow up dude!
Originally Posted by FDNY101202
yea deff not worth all the trouble the badboy went through as for the camera ya didnt have to be such a doushe about the kid trying to do u a favor and advertize for you didnt have to make him looks stupid for it. bdaboy you should post a vid of your car w/ a working exhaust. and after this i wont even be going on pauls website ever again. guess im gonna go w/ cobalt-addiction when the time comes.

You know, badboy and I had a long convo the other day and I think we reached an understanding or atleast an avenue of where the web communication failed us both. He mis-interpreted a PM I sent, as well as I did. He is trying to replace the gaskets on his side, and we are on stand by from there.

On a final note, I think it is kind of funny how we were held utterly accountable and it was not 100% proven it was our fault. Not even 30% proven it was our fault. We are willing to stand behind our product through the warranty service, and the entire 16 PM convo (in 4 days) was not entirely exposed either. I have all 16 still in my inbox, but I do not want to drag it out to make an arguement and make badboy go through any more than he already is. I think this is utterly unfair to us AND to him.

We have been proven for quality and customer service for a LONG time was before this forum, way before Scion Life and all the other places. We have a long list of happy customers who have dropped $10K+ over time. We have thousands upon thousands of happy customers who have purchase products from $10+ all over the world. The best don't just get mentioned in magazines and such. Check out this month's Modified Mag (Oct 06) page 106-112. That is a car we built top to bottom.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Banned

Good job guys Hopefully it gets all fixed
Old 09-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think we can't let then work it out offline.

Nuff e-drama for me.