Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   All Cars Café (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/all-cars-caf%E9-195/)
-   -   Trustworthy websites to order from (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/all-cars-caf%E9-195/trustworthy-websites-order-325791/)

NickStarr 02-12-2018 07:14 AM

Trustworthy websites to order from

Hey everyone.
I am new to this car world and New to the online shopping for them parts.
Id like to know. What is a good website to order from?
Im from Guam and some places don't ship here..
i have ordered for "ZZP" and that's it.
Most amazon items don't ship here.
A friend said "CarID" is good. But looking at some reviews, old.
I just need to know where to order. Like other than performance parts.
CarID?
Amazon?
eBay?
everythingcobalt?

I have a 2009 Cobalt SS/TC coupe.
Thanks guys for the help!

TurboTechRacing 02-12-2018 07:41 AM

TurboTechRacing.com

Snail_SS 02-12-2018 08:03 AM

That's a good one^

ECaulk 02-12-2018 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by TurboTechRacing (Post 7676905)
TurboTechRacing.com

These guys.

I'm pretty sure everythingcobalt is not longer functioning (someone chime in).

Also jelly you live in Guam, it's on my list of places to visit.

jdbaugh1 02-12-2018 08:30 AM

For performance parts we primarily have
-OTTP-Wide Selection custom + aftermarket name brand performance parts, slow communication/customer service if there is an issue with order

-ZZP-Wide Selection custom + aftermarket name brand performance, Fast/good customer service as long as you are civil

-Turbo Tech Racing-Wide selection aftermarket name brand performance and some custom parts , Fast/great customer service

-CarID- Wide selection of aftermarket name brand regular replacement parts as well as name brand performance parts. No custom parts.

-Amazon - Very wide selection of some performance but mostly stock replacement parts. I suggest you search by part number because a lot of parts aren't set up correctly if you use their make,model,year to filter parts.

I think there are a few more smaller companies that make performance parts for our cars that I haven't ordered from but others have on the forum and they can chime in. Now if you are looking for OEM as well as OEM+ Powell performance parts then
-Crate Engine Depot Cobalt Store

If you want to spend premium on great aftermarket performance parts, most with lifetime warranty
-Powell Race Parts, You have to email Gloria to get pricing and make orders.

For all around replacement parts I think RockAuto is awesome. If nothing else it is very handy for finding part numbers. They have a wide selection of parts from dirt cheap junk to quality OEM depending on what you want to spend and how lucky you are feeling.

63 Nova SS 02-12-2018 08:51 PM

^ good writeup. Don't know if modern performance is still around but I know they used to carry Cobalt parts. Love my exhaust from them.

Snail_SS 02-12-2018 09:56 PM

Yeah modern performance is still around also Turboxs has a few stuff