Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Appearance (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/appearance-48/)
-   -   Factory SS wheel weight? (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/appearance-48/factory-ss-wheel-weight-9875/)

dirtySSout 12-20-2005 05:48 PM

Factory SS wheel weight?

What is our stock SS wheel weight? I am looking at getting lighter wheels. I don't know what ours are.....

Chevypowered 12-20-2005 05:53 PM

Please search before posting. In the wheels and tires section at the very top it has almost all the info on our wheels.READ THIS Thanks

dirtySSout 12-20-2005 06:10 PM

you don't think i already tried that! I did a search! theres a wheel weight in the bottom of erod post but that was your edit!!! No Topic on this homie!!

Xenozx 12-20-2005 06:11 PM

The stock wheels weigh 24 Lbs. (courtesy Chevypowered)

can you just answer the damn question :)

Flamers....

Chevypowered 12-20-2005 06:18 PM

Its so easy to find info on here if you just open your mind. Sorry if I expect people to have common sense, clearly that is not the case for the majority of the population. this whole thread was answered in the sticky in wheels and tires, there is clearly no need for it.

dirtySSout 12-20-2005 11:22 PM

Don't fuck*n insult me or any one else!? :nono: Are you saying I have no common sense!? I hope not! Thats a stupid thing to say! Maybe people have other things to do besides studying the whole forum when all you could do is just ask a simple question! Was it really hard to say 24lbs!? I hate Ignorante people :thumbsdow

Chevypowered 12-21-2005 12:22 AM

I gave you the answer with the link to the thread. Was it really that hard to click it? Its nice to have all the info in the same place, sorry if that's hard to comprehend. I never insulted anyone, just making a comment of what I have observed. It's ignorant, not ignorante. I like to share information with fellow car lovers and I like learning from others who know more than I do. If you don't like my opinion then don't read my posts, I'm here to help and learn. Have a good day. :cssNET:

Xenozx 12-21-2005 03:25 AM

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, sometimes things are easy. Every time a question is asked its answered in a different way. So having multiple threads on the same question can be very benificial when you are looking for a specific answer. I guarentee it was less work for me to just type the 24 lbs, then it was for you to write more and link to the thread. I just dont see why people dont just answer the question.

The way your going about it eventually every question will have been answered at one point and no one will post any more because they could just "SEARCH" and find everything they need.

Not only that but maybe it was wrong info, and this way he can clarify.

jeez, theres more benefits to having more then one answer then just one IMO....

Sarbae 12-21-2005 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Xenozx
Ive said it before and Ill say it again, sometimes things are easy. Every time a question is asked its answered in a different way. So having multiple threads on the same question can be very benificial when you are looking for a specific answer. I guarentee it was less work for me to just type the 24 lbs, then it was for you to write more and link to the thread. I just dont see why people dont just answer the question.

The way your going about it eventually every question will have been answered at one point and no one will post any more because they could just "SEARCH" and find everything they need.

Not only that but maybe it was wrong info, and this way he can clarify.

jeez, theres more benefits to having more then one answer then just one IMO....

I disagree; it would have been easier for me to just look at one post and find an answer to my oil filter question rather than sift through 4 or 5 threads titled "oil filter" or "oil change" to figure it out.

Xenozx 12-21-2005 06:08 AM

It depends, sometimes your right. Others times there more then one way to answer a question. Some times I like to have a better view of how to do something, and reading as much as I can often times helps.

John joe and mark may have contributed to thread 1

but Jim sarah and steve contributed to thread 2 and gave me a better view of what I was looking for.

It all depends on the person/question/scenerio.

Sarbae 12-21-2005 07:04 AM

That's very true, when it comes to opinion or discussion based threads. But a question like "What is our stock SS wheel weight?" can only really be answered once. And if an answer can't be found, then it's best to ask the question in the proper thread, not to start a new one.

Either way, who cares....

celicacobalt 12-21-2005 08:52 AM

i know that my 17inch ss wheels with tires weigh 40 pounds

FLCobalt 12-21-2005 04:09 PM

this thread makes me laugh.

dirtySSout 12-21-2005 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Chevypowered
I gave you the answer with the link to the thread. Was it really that hard to click it? Its nice to have all the info in the same place, sorry if that's hard to comprehend. I never insulted anyone, just making a comment of what I have observed. It's ignorant, not ignorante. I like to share information with fellow car lovers and I like learning from others who know more than I do. If you don't like my opinion then don't read my posts, I'm here to help and learn. Have a good day. :cssNET:

Actually there was no real topic on the that link like i said the first time. Just an edit. So what?, now your talking about a typo now, you really are a flamer! I did't think i was in a spelling contest! Nor anyone else in this forum. You say you are here to help...well help yourself out of this topic because your opinion isn't needed here. I can tell your really narrow minded anyways....

dirtySSout 12-21-2005 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sarbae
That's very true, when it comes to opinion or discussion based threads. But a question like "What is our stock SS wheel weight?" can only really be answered once. And if an answer can't be found, then it's best to ask the question in the proper thread, not to start a new one.

Either way, who cares....

We are in the right forum subject! Like i said the first time,I looked around and even did a search and topics and nothing came up! thats when i posted my own Specifically on Weight! there is no minimum of post in a particular topic.....

Chevypowered 12-21-2005 09:01 PM

The correct forum would be wheels and tires. I'll do a search see if I can find it... and yes, I seached for "wheel info" and found it or it can be found by looking in the correct section. Yes it was just an "edit", but it supplemented you will the answer to your question. I also thought that since you were talking about ignorance, that I may show some your's.

:cssNET:

:lock: :lock: :lock:

dirtySSout 12-21-2005 09:36 PM

speaking of the wheels, yours are ugly. they look like 15's :lol:

J.D. 12-21-2005 09:43 PM

^^^ C'mon now man, that was a cheap shot.

dirtySSout 12-21-2005 09:48 PM

Well i guess this topic is done. We all know they are 24Lbs. Peace.

Chevypowered 12-21-2005 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by dirtySSout
speaking of the wheels, yours are ugly. they look like 15's :lol:

I'm not the one going for low blows so I could care less. As for my wheels, I like them, if you don't.... good for you. Nice job showing your age. Later :lol: :lol:

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

Bandit2941 12-22-2005 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Chevypowered
The correct forum would be wheels and tires. I'll do a search see if I can find it... and yes, I seached for "wheel info" and found it or it can be found by looking in the correct section. Yes it was just an "edit", but it supplemented you will the answer to your question. I also thought that since you were talking about ignorance, that I may show some your's.

:cssNET:

:lock: :lock: :lock:

I tend to agree with the other guy less the rude remarks.

If I was looking for the weight of the stock wheels I would search and type in "wheel weight." If you search for that, your previous thread doesn't come up (but this one does).........

dirtySSout 12-22-2005 11:40 AM

if you could care less then go away Flamer :bye:
Here's you: :cry: