Appearance Body Kits, Hoods, Wheels, Spoilers, Interiors

The Official Unofficially officious "Show off your stickers"Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by redcobalt07
It's the fact you ALL apparently seem to have them now. And you all seem to have the same few stickers as well. I was hoping for some more individuality but that's asking for a lot since nearly every car on here is lowered, wingless, and debadged.
Yeah, there are only so many sticker designs out there. So why don't you draft some awesome new ones and sell them?

Somethings can't help but be done and repeated. Unless you're super gluing big rubber dicks all over the outside, there's only so much you can do to these cars and be original if you're the majority of people on here. Certain things work, and look good. And a lot of people share the same opinion. Unless you like rice body kits, wings, and spinners. Haven't seen too many of them lately, you could try that.
NOT doing something because of the opinions of others is the same as doing something just to copy others. So in the end, just do what you like, and forget everything else. ...Or, 'wait, you wear shoes?! That's so gay, everyone does that!'

Last edited by S13rra175; 06-03-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:04 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by S13rra175
Yeah, there are only so many sticker designs out there. So why don't you draft some awesome new ones and sell them?

Somethings can't help but be done and repeated. Unless you're super gluing big rubber dicks all over the outside, there's only so much you can do to these cars and be original if you're the majority of people on here. Certain things work, and look good. And a lot of people share the same opinion. Unless you like rice body kits, wings, and spinners. Haven't seen too many of them lately, you could try that.
NOT doing something because of the opinions of others is the same as doing something just to copy others. So in the end, just do what you like, and forget everything else. ...Or, 'wait, you wear shoes?! That's so gay, everyone does that!'
MY thoughts exactly, everyone's DOING a certain something to the car because it looks so good and you cant help that. Theirs only so much that can be done until nothings unique anymore, or what is unique looks stupid and people get torn to shreds when they try it on here. I quite like the "evo mod" it's subtle and just adds a little something to the front.

But anyways It's hard to be original in specific make tuner crowds, I mean everyones copied my sticker it's not even funny anymore

Old 06-03-2014, 01:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by redcobalt07
...nearly every car on here is lowered, wingless, and debadged.
Yeah those are the things that make these cars cool...I'm guessing you still have your huge paper weight on the trunk rolling in 4wd status. If you don't like stickers then move on...
Old 06-03-2014, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
Yeah those are the things that make these cars cool...I'm guessing you still have your huge paper weight on the trunk rolling in 4wd status. If you don't like stickers then move on...
^ This 99% of people think lowered wingless debadged is good cause its not a subaru you cant take it off road right from the factory the opposites of each of those things dont do us any good.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:47 AM

Six weeks since I ordered from ihatestickers. I've sent several emails with no response, including one three days ago asking for a full refund. I can't find a phone number anywhere, and the only email address I have is sales@. At this point they've stolen my ******* money. Does anyone know any other contact information so I can get my money back?
Old 06-07-2014, 07:11 AM

ihatestickers.com
c/o Technotic Media Inc.
1249 Ridgeway Ave,
Suite N
Rochester, NY 14615
USA
585-298-9462

It was right on their contact page
Old 06-07-2014, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by crashher0
ihatestickers.com
c/o Technotic Media Inc.
1249 Ridgeway Ave,
Suite N
Rochester, NY 14615
USA
585-298-9462

It was right on their contact page
Thank you. Yeah, I just found it. It's a shame that I would have to make time to figure that out. But anyway, I found their facebook. Look at the posts. It's just months of people complaining about not receiving their orders, no one answering the phone, etc. And the companies last update was a week ago stating the printers and phones were 'down'. Very convenient.
I'm going to call Monday and see if I get an answer. If I don't get a refund, I'll call the goddamn Ulster Co. Sheriffs Office and file a report. ****, I'm off monday, I'll drive to Rochester and file theft charges with the commissioner. In person. They're apparently ******* over a lot of people, **** them.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:30 AM

Thank you. Yeah, I just found it. It's a shame that I would have to make time to figure that out. But anyway, I found their facebook. Look at the posts. It's just months of people complaining about not receiving their orders, no one answering the phone, etc. And the companies last update was a week ago stating the printers and phones were 'down'. Very convenient.
I'm going to call Monday and see if I get an answer. If I don't get a refund, I'll call the goddamn Ulster Co. Sheriffs Office and file a report. ****, I'm off monday, I'll drive to Rochester and file theft charges with the commissioner. In person. They're apparently ******* over a lot of people, **** them.
If you payed with paypal file a complaint with them, you will get your money back then paypal will put some pressure on them. That sucks! you would think if they were running way behind they would make a statement saying they are or something. Make a copy of your receipt and send it to the police station as proof that you ordered.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by crashher0
If you payed with paypal file a complaint with them, you will get your money back then paypal will put some pressure on them. That sucks! you would think if they were running way behind they would make a statement saying they are or something. Make a copy of your receipt and send it to the police station as proof that you ordered.
I should have used Paypal. I used a burner prepaid debit as I usually do with online orders, thinking I was dealing with someone reputable. So my options aren't great there. But I do have the statement saying it was debited, and the order page from their site, as well as correspondence. It's enough to file charges. I'll see if anyone I know has ties to that co's SO and maybe i can just show up with a deputy and see if he can't mitigate the situation for us. I'm pretty sure they'll just give me my twenty bucks. We'll see.

[edit 6/14]
So exactly 7 weeks after I placed my order with ihatestickers and they took my money, I got a notification that my order was 'awaiting shipment'. A few hours later I got conformation that my order was shipped. Since last week I emailed and called everyday, no one answered. I left numerous messages. No reply. I finally told them I was coming up to speak with the sheriffs office, and miraculously, my order was shipped the next day. I'm done beating this dead horse. But if you want decals, consider another company and save yourself the hassle.

Last edited by S13rra175; 06-16-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:20 PM

6/16/14:

They came today. Css and hella are from SignSomething.

And my only real bragging right:

Name:  IMG_20140616_160214_582_zps9cuno62w.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  37.4 KB

The mpg was supposed to go on the back glass, it's way too large. So I just stuck it here. It makes sense I guess. Still have just under 2k miles before I can put the 100k+ decal on.

Last but not least, this one found a spot on my mixer in my jam room. There was no way that company name was going on the car.

Last edited by S13rra175; 06-16-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:19 PM

There was a picture I saw of a cobalt with "#TeamRecall" on the back window. I dont know if that was photoshopped or not, but i would definitely buy one of those.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I cant believe I'm just now seeing this thread!

Awesome, just in case people still aren't aware we are sponsoring the forum.

We have CobaltSS.net stickers and we are trying to expand our cobalt specific offerings.

We do custom and bulk orders as well so let us know what you need!

signsomething.com
Old 07-16-2014, 01:09 PM

SignSomething can do your custom hashtags. Great turn around time and customer service.
...And oh ****, I might just get one. Thats awesome.

Still havent taken mine in. Guess I should get that scheduled, huh.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SignSomething can do your custom hashtags. Great turn around time and customer service.
...And oh ****, I might just get one. Thats awesome.

Still havent taken mine in. Guess I should get that scheduled, huh.
Thank You!

Yes, we can do just about anything you need vinyl wise.

We try to have good customer service and we ship everything out on the same or next business day.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:29 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Did this last month