Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canada-62/)
-   -   Discount 750 dollars (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canada-62/discount-750-dollars-2367/)

Peg-city SS 05-06-2005 09:10 PM

Discount 750 dollars

I received a package from GM canada displaying new models and up coming/released concept cars and info about warrentees and everything else. Going through reading all the information The is a certificate giving me a 750 dollar rebate on any 2005 model except mid to heavy duty trucks and cargo vans. So I call my dealer and find out that I can claim this discount and that my car is 2 weeks away.

The sales manager called GM lordstown and supposably hada heated discussion on how this car better be in Winnipeg sooner then later. They told him they will put a rush on it and move it to the front of the line to have the sunroof adjusted/fixed. And that it should leave lordstown in the next 3 days. So finally some good news for me as.

betterthanbad 05-06-2005 09:21 PM

Was that in a big black fold out package? I got one last week too.

plyboy-illest 05-06-2005 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by betterthanbad
Was that in a big black fold out package? I got one last week too.

i got no package like this but i am fighting gm i phoned coustmer service nwo im takking to the president of coustmer serivce got to call monday to speak to him so we see whats going on show them to make me wait for ever and fuck me over on the promos i missed cuz my car not ready

Peg-city SS 05-06-2005 11:52 PM

Thats the one

betterthanbad 05-07-2005 02:03 AM

You see................good things come to those that wait. I'll use this one for sure. Let's see what else happens. :cssNET:

Jase 05-07-2005 03:08 AM

i got that too and i also got a $500 one from the dealer

they took both

i handed them in the same time as i put down my deposit

Peg-city SS 05-07-2005 07:10 PM

What was the 500 dollar discount called you got?

Jase 05-07-2005 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Peg-city SS
What was the 500 dollar discount called you got?

i logged onto the dealer website and looked at the dealer specials

when i clicked it.. it came up with $500 off a new vehicle

dcshoes23 05-11-2005 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Peg-city SS
I received a package from GM canada displaying new models and up coming/released concept cars and info about warrentees and everything else. Going through reading all the information The is a certificate giving me a 750 dollar rebate on any 2005 model except mid to heavy duty trucks and cargo vans. So I call my dealer and find out that I can claim this discount and that my car is 2 weeks away.

The sales manager called GM lordstown and supposably hada heated discussion on how this car better be in Winnipeg sooner then later. They told him they will put a rush on it and move it to the front of the line to have the sunroof adjusted/fixed. And that it should leave lordstown in the next 3 days. So finally some good news for me as.

How did you get this package? like did you sign up somewhere?

Thanks

Calgden 05-11-2005 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Jase
i got that too and i also got a $500 one from the dealer

they took both

i handed them in the same time as i put down my deposit

Hmmm... did the dealership say if they would honor it even if you don't receive your car before the expiry date? I have two different coupons that I want to use that expire May 31 and June 13th. Both state that I have to take possesion of the vehicle before the expiry date... arg... :(

Chevy4Life85 05-11-2005 10:43 AM

Just a word of advice... not sure what the law is in other states... but my friend is a GM at a dealership here in CT and he said by law if you put a deposit on a car and have the dealer write up the price with the deposit they ahev to honor whatever special is going on when you put the deposit down.

Jase 05-11-2005 03:14 PM

im not 100% sure

they better

i got an invoice with all the information on it and all my deposit information

example, the $1000 i put down and also the 1250 in incentives ($750 GM, $500 Dealer coupons) is actually on the paper under discounts or subtractions section, i cant remember what its called.. but its on there for the amount i put down.

so i think now, since i have that paper from the dealer, they have to honor it