Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

KW/Guelph/GTA Meet...

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 06:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well i dunno, due to the very lack of interest on this thread and about tonights game, I don't see the point of going, I can just sit my fat ass on the couch and watch it while I get a hummer lol
Old 10-24-2006, 07:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Fidget
I asked the DJ at Dave FM what would be a good place to go watch the game. He said in

In Cambridge it's DEFINITELY Mulligan's .... killer wings, good bar, lots of TV's and usually lots of rowdy members of the Leaf Nation.

Direct quote from Ben McVie from Dave FM

So i say go there. I will post the address tonight when i get off of work.
Ok the bar name is Mulligans it is located at 215 Beverly Street in Cambridge

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=on&zipcode=

Their Phone number is 519-624-8369

Come on guys... Leafs.. Cobalts... what more do you want??

If you need to get a hold of me call my cell at 416-407-3353
Old 10-24-2006, 02:22 PM

alright well looks like nobody is really going to this and i'm not going out there to watch the leafs game with 1 or 2 people, and one of them driving all the way from london lol I'll check when I get home after work and see if there is any interest, if not, count me out, and we'll see if we can maybe get a lil more interest for another one down the road
Old 10-24-2006, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by keeper51
alright well looks like nobody is really going to this and i'm not going out there to watch the leafs game with 1 or 2 people, and one of them driving all the way from london lol I'll check when I get home after work and see if there is any interest, if not, count me out, and we'll see if we can maybe get a lil more interest for another one down the road
That might be best especially since we got all that snow dumped on us last night...I don't wanna get caught in something like that on the way home it was bad enough last night just outside of London (these tires do NOT like ice rain!) My couch and 42" seem to sound like a good idea to me tonight...as long as the damn thing is broadcast in HD this time .
Old 10-24-2006, 03:40 PM

I won't be able to make it, got free ticket to the Rangers game! sorry Fidget. Would do next week or the week after if you wish.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:40 PM

Well... we will try for another day. GO LEAFS GO!
Old 10-25-2006, 06:29 AM

well it's a damn good thing u didn't come down, plus your not in the GTA so u didn't get to have the honour of watching that brutal effort lol
Old 10-25-2006, 09:37 AM

well it's a damn good thing u didn't come down, plus your not in the GTA so u didn't get to have the honour of watching that brutal effort lol
The bizarre thing was I went to Kristen's at 9:15ish and she had the game on so I'm wondering if TSN switched over to it at some point and since I started playing 360 instead I missed it. I couldn't believe I turn on TSN and TSN HD at 7:30 and both of them were showing "Pardon the Interruption" or whatever it was...why exactly do I care what that dude has to talk about and how is this more important than hockey ?

I think she thought I'd lost my mind (or more likely that I was lying through my teeth) since I told her the adds said "TO area only" and 30 minutes before I got there I'd told her I couldn't get it at my place...damn it even TV is trying to get me into ****! Oh well, watched the end of the second period and turned it off since they were getting spanked all over the ice...go leafs go !
Old 10-26-2006, 08:38 AM

Ya i saw that to on Rogers.. I am guessing that it was a technical error on their part.

Originally Posted by Permafried-
The bizarre thing was I went to Kristen's at 9:15ish and she had the game on so I'm wondering if TSN switched over to it at some point and since I started playing 360 instead I missed it. I couldn't believe I turn on TSN and TSN HD at 7:30 and both of them were showing "Pardon the Interruption" or whatever it was...why exactly do I care what that dude has to talk about and how is this more important than hockey ?

I think she thought I'd lost my mind (or more likely that I was lying through my teeth) since I told her the adds said "TO area only" and 30 minutes before I got there I'd told her I couldn't get it at my place...damn it even TV is trying to get me into ****! Oh well, watched the end of the second period and turned it off since they were getting spanked all over the ice...go leafs go !
Old 10-27-2006, 08:29 AM

OK lets try this again... Leafs VS. Habs on Tuesday.... Who is in? Meeting at Mulligans located at 215 Beverly Street in Cambridge.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:00 AM

Won't be able to make it this Tuesday...a bunch of us are getting together at my place to hand out candy. Thought I probably should living in a neighbourhood full of families with little kids...people had to put up with me ringing their doorbell when I was young .
Old 10-27-2006, 10:46 AM

Won't be able to make it this Tuesday...a bunch of us are getting together at my place to hand out candy. Thought I probably should living in a neighbourhood full of families with little kids...people had to put up with me ringing their doorbell when I was young .

Oh ya...I forgot about Halloween... ok never mind. Thanks for the reminder Permafried.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:49 AM

Oh ya...I forgot about Halloween... ok never mind. Thanks for the reminder Permafried.
Don't mention it
Old 10-27-2006, 06:21 PM

Hmm yea I don't think i'm in either with it being my birthday that day i'm going out for supper right after work at 6pm
Old 10-31-2006, 11:01 AM

Happy 28 B Day Keeper you old Fart
Old 10-31-2006, 09:23 PM

Happy 28 B Day Keeper you old Fart

Hey man thanks a lot, but just remember, I may be an old fart, but i'll never be as OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD as u are!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:17 AM

Time for the youngin' to jump back into the thread . I still say anyone who celebrates their bday 3 days before you is that much better but I'll let it slide...happy late bday. While I'm here...have you figured out where the hell this place you're going to is in London yet? Wonderland is a LONG road I could be out driving all day looking for stereo shops...and since you tend to be directionally impaired in London on occasion (pretty much as bad as I am in KW ) if it's not near a major intersection I'm not going to promise I'll be able to find you without an address .
Old 11-01-2006, 10:32 AM

Ok since the weather is kinda crappy and we really dont want to spend time outside freezing I propose we meet next Tuesday at the bar on the last page
Old 11-01-2006, 06:27 PM

Time for the youngin' to jump back into the thread . I still say anyone who celebrates their bday 3 days before you is that much better but I'll let it slide...happy late bday. While I'm here...have you figured out where the hell this place you're going to is in London yet? Wonderland is a LONG road I could be out driving all day looking for stereo shops...and since you tend to be directionally impaired in London on occasion (pretty much as bad as I am in KW ) if it's not near a major intersection I'm not going to promise I'll be able to find you without an address .
actually LOL I don't know where it is and haven't figured it out yet, maybe I should since i'm going saturday, but after saturday man no more getting lost in London since i'll have GPS bitch lol And I got u all beat my b-day was Halloween so there :P And aren't u gonna be way to hung over to be driving around at 10am anyways, I know how lazy your sorry ass is LOL It's ok tho, I got your gf to come pick me up, we'll just test out the backseat till my car is ready then head over to ur place LOL
Old 11-02-2006, 09:39 AM

actually LOL I don't know where it is and haven't figured it out yet, maybe I should since i'm going saturday, but after saturday man no more getting lost in London since i'll have GPS bitch lol And I got u all beat my b-day was Halloween so there :P And aren't u gonna be way to hung over to be driving around at 10am anyways, I know how lazy your sorry ass is LOL It's ok tho, I got your gf to come pick me up, we'll just test out the backseat till my car is ready then head over to ur place LOL
Pfft obviously you don't know me that well...even if I did end up goin' out boozin' I'll be more than ready to drive by 10am...I did get the snows taken off at 9am the day after St. Patty's remember . As for my g/f...seeing as she's compact she should fit perfectly in the backseat of the the Cobalt but unfortunately for you it won't be "bumblebee's" it'd be "the freak's" instead....you ***** .

Seriously though as for Saturday I don't know if you heard but Dan's grandpa passed away (I believe it was last night but not 100% sure) and visitation is Friday and the funeral Saturday morning. If I end up going for both I was going to suggest you drop by my place (or if I stay at Kristen's Friday night her place) Saturday morning and nab a house key from me before you head to the shop. That way you could cab it up to my place (better have at LEAST $25 for the cab though...if it's in the south of London don't bother it'd be $40 - $50) and play 360 until I get back or whatever.

Anyways I'll let you know for sure by Friday...but I won't know until late Friday night whether I'll be at home or her place so I'd have to txt message you so you get it in the morning.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:17 AM

k, so who's up for a lil meet on Tuesday?? Calling for about +10 with maybe a chance of rain, but that could all change in the next day or 2, but i'm thinking how many more possible +10 days are we gonna get before winter does show up so i'm thinking we should take advantage of it. Plus I wanna show off my new toy LOL and you should see the stock deck, its so light yet it's so freaking big it's crazy lol
Old 11-05-2006, 10:03 PM

If you guys are actually going to show up, I'll be there!!! ttyl
Old 11-20-2006, 07:59 PM

Who's up for wings and bevys Tuesday??? Anyone Anyone ??

Meet at Lulu's 730pm Let me know.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:36 PM

car's away already

i stored mine already.... so i can't go to anymore meets.

see ya next summer .
Old 11-28-2006, 07:46 AM

I'm in if we can get a few people out. I havn't been to a meet since aug

Quick Reply: KW/Guelph/GTA Meet...