Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

London Cobalt Owners....??

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Permafried-
Good point...I'll flip him a PM and see if he's up for it...he'll probably be busy playing with his stage 1 It's kinda a strange weekend being Easter but it's the only weekend I was 100% certain I didn't have much goin' on.

haha I didnt realize it was easter at all till a few posts up ...

Cobalt easter egg hunt ..
Old 04-05-2006, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by c7015
haha I didnt realize it was easter at all till a few posts up ...

Cobalt easter egg hunt ..
Neither did I right away when we were trying to figure out a day to have it in the first place...that would explain why the 16th was ringing a bell now . As of right now I'm going on the assumption that the meet will be on the 16th starting between 12:00 and 12:30 in the afternoon. I've sent this off to Martin so once he gets back to me whether any of them are interested we can pick a location...I'm willing to drive pretty much anywhere. Jody doesn't know London real well so it should be somewhere easy to find unless of course he follows me down there and blows through red lights again .
Old 04-05-2006, 11:45 AM

Neither did I right away when we were trying to figure out a day to have it in the first place...that would explain why the 16th was ringing a bell now . As of right now I'm going on the assumption that the meet will be on the 16th starting between 12:00 and 12:30 in the afternoon. I've sent this off to Martin so once he gets back to me whether any of them are interested we can pick a location...I'm willing to drive pretty much anywhere. Jody doesn't know London real well so it should be somewhere easy to find unless of course he follows me down there and blows through red lights again .

I dont care where it is either ... if you still live in the smae place you are 30 seconds from me ... I am just off fanshawe on the north side ...(close to addilade)

too bad the hooters thats going up isn't ready yet
Old 04-05-2006, 11:56 AM

I dont care where it is either ... if you still live in the smae place you are 30 seconds from me ... I am just off fanshawe on the north side ...(close to addilade)

too bad the hooters thats going up isn't ready yet
I moved into a house up on North Wenige which is east of Adelaide off Sunningdale but still relatively close. Jody will be comin' in from the north I'd assume either on Highbury or Adelaide from Stratford so he could drop by my place and go from there. Keith's in the south and the SRTs are all over...Kevin's out by Wonderland on Fanshawe and I think Martin's closer to downtown so we're all pretty spread out. The last time I got together with them it was at the Parts Source on Dundas and Highbury but if there's a good number of us we'll fill the lot up quick. Once the Hooter's is done (if ever ) that'd be perfect...there's lots of lots near us though, the import meet never gets thrown outta the Future Shop one so that might be a possibility.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:00 PM

I moved into a house up on North Wenige which is east of Adelaide off Sunningdale but still relatively close. Jody will be comin' in from the north I'd assume either on Highbury or Adelaide from Stratford so he could drop by my place and go from there. Keith's in the south and the SRTs are all over...Kevin's out by Wonderland on Fanshawe and I think Martin's closer to downtown so we're all pretty spread out. The last time I got together with them it was at the Parts Source on Dundas and Highbury but if there's a good number of us we'll fill the lot up quick. Once the Hooter's is done (if ever ) that'd be perfect...there's lots of lots near us though, the import meet never gets thrown outta the Future Shop one so that might be a possibility.
if it turns out to be noth end that works well for us noth londoners ...seems like were the majority for now ...
Old 04-05-2006, 12:09 PM

if it turns out to be noth end that works well for us noth londoners ...seems like were the majority for now ...
Ya it's true...I can't think of much that's halfway between north and south since we'd have to pay to park downtown. There's still a bit of time to figure it out though...hopefully we know somethin' by this weekend.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:17 PM

I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one...worst case I'll get Scott to drive my car down (assuming he's not in the same condition) while im snoozin' in the backseat .
Ah hey guys, don't plan this meet just around me, if I can make it I can make it, if not, there's lots of summer still, although i won't be in london hardly at all, but once I move to KW i'll havta see if i can get the cobalt troops there on board for a KW meet and see what happens and by the sounds of it looks like most of u are gonna be hungover that day so lol
Old 04-05-2006, 07:01 PM

[QUOTE=Permafried-]If I can convince myself to not close out the bars on the Saturday night I shouldn't have too much of a problem getting up and heading down for 11. I suppose Jody could always drop by my house and start tossin **** at the windows to wake me up but if I'm in a bad mood he'd probably end up with a fist in his mouth . I was leaning more towards noon or 1 meet if we had to do it earlier but that wouldn't leave much time for him to drop by.

Nah i woudln't toss **** at ur window man, might break em, but i know a better wake up call, set the alarm off on the freak, that'll wake ur ass up in a hurry Oh and as far as Hooters not being open, forget hooters, lets just go to JBR and get a free lap dance, right Ryan? LOL
Old 04-05-2006, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by keeper51
Nah i woudln't toss **** at ur window man, might break em, but i know a better wake up call, set the alarm off on the freak, that'll wake ur ass up in a hurry Oh and as far as Hooters not being open, forget hooters, lets just go to JBR and get a free lap dance, right Ryan? LOL
Oh god not the lap dance story...JBR's keeps getting better and better . Nothing to that extent has happened for a while but I'm not gonna lie to ya the nights there are pretty damned random! It's no problem having the meet around noon or somethin...that's more than enough time to sleep and get ready for another day...once you're in KW though you could meet us at Sportsworld on the way down to TO.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:32 PM

JBR's keeps getting dirtier and dirtier! i love it! lol.

im down for a meet
Old 04-05-2006, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by K-Train04RL
JBR's keeps getting dirtier and dirtier! i love it! lol.

im down for a meet
It sure does...there's more people dancing on tables now than the dance floor....come on Friday night, you know I'll be there ! I'm still trying to figure out a location pending hearing back from someone else so keep an eye on this thread...so far all we know is Sunday April 16th starting between 12 and 12:30.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:19 AM

well whenever u figure out a location letme know where, and gimme some directions to it and i'll be there or better yet i can just go to your house and head to the meet with u and Scotty, Easter dinner is over by the hospital on Adelaide i think or somewhere around there.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:05 AM

well whenever u figure out a location letme know where, and gimme some directions to it and i'll be there or better yet i can just go to your house and head to the meet with u and Scotty, Easter dinner is over by the hospital on Adelaide i think or somewhere around there.
Hell maybe I should give you directions to where you're having Easter dinner first . I'll let ya know once things are figured out...apparently Martin fell off the face of the planet he hasn't been online in a while.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:30 AM

OK wow, where is everyone, this thread has absolutely died. So what's the plan, we having this thing next weekend or what, time and place. Oh ya, and Ryan, I might be bring down our pro Honda expert with me LOL
Old 04-09-2006, 12:06 PM

I still havent heard back about the SRTs so it might end up just being the four of us...I didn't want to provide an update until I knew more but I'm assuming no reply means no interest. My buddy Adam wants to drop by so mr "pro honda expert" can talk to Adam about his Civic in case he can't handle all the domestics sitting around . Location doesn't matter too much to me...I was going to suggest the lot across from Masonville where Blockbuster and the beer store but I'm up for options.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:23 PM

I still havent heard back about the SRTs so it might end up just being the four of us...I didn't want to provide an update until I knew more but I'm assuming no reply means no interest. My buddy Adam wants to drop by so mr "pro honda expert" can talk to Adam about his Civic in case he can't handle all the domestics sitting around . Location doesn't matter too much to me...I was going to suggest the lot across from Masonville where Blockbuster and the beer store but I'm up for options.
Ok well looks like it just might be the 2 of us Ryan, so location won't be a problem lol so in that case, we can cruise down those wonderful london roads and drool all over ourselves while the woman throw themselves at our cars while we ignore them, go back to ur place and play 360 LOL
Old 04-10-2006, 12:26 PM

Ok well looks like it just might be the 2 of us Ryan, so location won't be a problem lol so in that case, we can cruise down those wonderful london roads and drool all over ourselves while the woman throw themselves at our cars while we ignore them, go back to ur place and play 360 LOL
oh it's not nice to ignore the ladies!
what if it happened to be a woman in a cobalt throwing herself at your cars?
Old 04-10-2006, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by sonyas_ss
oh it's not nice to ignore the ladies!
what if it happened to be a woman in a cobalt throwing herself at your cars?
Well first he'd most likely have to mop up the drool from his lap...I shoulda never shown the kid where downtown London was . It's understandable though coming from the "mean streets" of Stratford any change in "scenery" is a huge deal .

On a side note, after talkin to Keith we worked out the details for Sunday:

Date: Sunday April 16th
Time: 12:30ish
Location: Beer store parking lot near future shop across from Masonville

If I remember correctly the Sunday import meet isn't until 7 at night so the lot should be clear. Don't think anyone is going to exactly kick us out either I've never seen security over there in my life.

Let me know if this works for everyone...that being the four of us since "someone" is too busy with "school" to come down for the day .

Last edited by Permafried-; 04-10-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:49 PM

LoL as for me, im going home for easter weekend >.< SORRY GUYS next time?

BTW who drives the black balt ss/sc and goes to fanshawe? today you parked in the res parking nearish my redline. I was just getting back from oakville, and when i was too far to turn back (i am lazy) i saw u drive into the lot. just wondering if your someone from this post!
Old 04-10-2006, 06:01 PM

LoL as for me, im going home for easter weekend >.< SORRY GUYS next time?

BTW who drives the black balt ss/sc and goes to fanshawe? today you parked in the res parking nearish my redline. I was just getting back from oakville, and when i was too far to turn back (i am lazy) i saw u drive into the lot. just wondering if your someone from this post!
That's cool it's kinda a strange weekend being easter and all...I'm sure we'll have more over the summer...it's only just beginning come ON warm weather .
Old 04-10-2006, 11:04 PM

Well first he'd most likely have to mop up the drool from his lap...I shoulda never shown the kid where downtown London was . It's understandable though coming from the "mean streets" of Stratford any change in "scenery" is a huge deal .

On a side note, after talkin to Keith we worked out the details for Sunday:

Date: Sunday April 16th
Time: 12:30ish
Location: Beer store parking lot near future shop across from Masonville

If I remember correctly the Sunday import meet isn't until 7 at night so the lot should be clear. Don't think anyone is going to exactly kick us out either I've never seen security over there in my life.

Let me know if this works for everyone...that being the four of us since "someone" is too busy with "school" to come down for the day .

Well when u see a silver Cobalt trying to keep up to a yellow cobalt, throw yourself in front of the silver one cause that's as close as he's gonna get to picking up!!!!! LOL As far as showing this "kid" where downtown London was, I've got a few years on u and if i showed you what i've seen over my years lil "toddler", i'd make ur eyes fall out and ur engine to grow a supercharger LOL But on another note, damn, u shoulda been at the JLC tonight lol too bad the knights lost! And the time and place works for me, i'll prolly slide past ur place anyways, letme know what time ur heading out!
Old 04-10-2006, 11:14 PM

Any day set for pulley swaps yet?
Old 04-10-2006, 11:22 PM

I suggested maybe we try to head down to TO the weekend following this one even if everyone doesn't have them (I dont think Keith has ordered his yet). Sounds like the four of us would be up for it as long as we knew wehre and when to meet. I was going to call you back once I knew more but was still waiting until this Sunday to hear from everyone if they'd still be up for heading down.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:14 AM

No1 knows this ss/sc that was at fanshawe today? alright, ive seen it enough i guess ill approach and tell him about this.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:22 AM

No1 knows this ss/sc that was at fanshawe today? alright, ive seen it enough i guess ill approach and tell him about this.
Put a sticky note on his windshield he'll be your best friend for life

Quick Reply: London Cobalt Owners....??