Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

London Cobalt Owners....??

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why dont we hit up the L A C meet or whatever its called...sat at 1 i think the guy said, in the same spot..
Old 04-20-2006, 11:16 AM

Their site says Saturdays at 6pm...here's the link:

http://www.londonautoclub.org/html/main.htm
Old 04-21-2006, 10:58 PM

ill be there with a couple pf my buddies i think...should try to make it out!
Old 04-22-2006, 02:49 PM

Apparently a friend of mine will be there tonight as well so I'll get in touch with him as well to see what's goin on. Hopefully I can be there by 6:30ish once I'm done eating and make my way back across town.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:49 PM

BUMP!! ^^^^^^

Common Guys I dont wanna be the only Cobalt there!!....I know its short notice but its nice out....lol

London Auto Club Meet
600pm
Blockbuster Parking Lot
Masonville
Old 04-22-2006, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by kissmySS
BUMP!! ^^^^^^

Common Guys I dont wanna be the only Cobalt there!!....I know its short notice but its nice out....lol

London Auto Club Meet
600pm
Blockbuster Parking Lot
Masonville
Told ya I'd make it...was just slightly slow today getting going and the car took longer than I thought it would . Was a lot smaller than some of the ones I drove by in the summer but I'm sure they'll pick up...we need more people representing the domestics though holy **** did I feel like a sore thumb .
Old 04-22-2006, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Permafried-
Told ya I'd make it...was just slightly slow today getting going and the car took longer than I thought it would . Was a lot smaller than some of the ones I drove by in the summer but I'm sure they'll pick up...we need more people representing the domestics though holy **** did I feel like a sore thumb .
well if u guys go next sat I might come down for it since it'll be the last weekend i'll be living in Stratford, just letme know for sure if any of u guys are going, and if i decide to come down i'll either post it on here or if it's a last min thing i'll give u a call Ryan to find out if ur going or not. Hopefully i'm all packed and ready to go, can't move in till Sunday so if i'm all ready to go sat then ill come down. So how's ur rim there Keith, getting any worse? I dunno bout mine, somehow they "lost" my rims so maybe i'll have them in this week, last time I'm going to this dealership here in town ( I know I know, u told me so Ryan) they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, how does the dealership even survive still!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2006, 03:53 AM

over 24 hours and not a single post...
i'm disappointed in the lack of random entertainment...
Old 04-24-2006, 09:36 AM

I still don't get how they could lose your rims...not like they're exactly a small shipment or anything. I guess when your business is run by a bunch of monkeys that doesn't help...I think the only thing that keeps people coming back is chicky in the service department. She could tell me I needed a new chassis and I'd probably agree with her .

Not sure yet if I'll be here this weekend or off to a buddy's kegger in Kitchener...I'll let ya know later on in the week and if the weather holds out maybe we could head down to it again. I think my buddy put his cat back on his car yesterday so I shouldn't be high as a kite from inhaling his fumes on the cruise...good god did that thing smell!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:15 PM

I still don't get how they could lose your rims...not like they're exactly a small shipment or anything. I guess when your business is run by a bunch of monkeys that doesn't help...I think the only thing that keeps people coming back is chicky in the service department. She could tell me I needed a new chassis and I'd probably agree with her .

Not sure yet if I'll be here this weekend or off to a buddy's kegger in Kitchener...I'll let ya know later on in the week and if the weather holds out maybe we could head down to it again. I think my buddy put his cat back on his car yesterday so I shouldn't be high as a kite from inhaling his fumes on the cruise...good god did that thing smell!
I dunno man, but ur most definately right about it being run by a bunch of monkeys. As far as chicky in the service department, i've hardly seen her, she's always back in the parts department but hey if u wanna get a new chassis from her, go for it, just don't harp on me about my winters on right now LOL Hey if ur gonna be in kitchener sunday u could put ur lazy ass to work and come move a box for me, just 1 box, that's all i'm asking lol And it's looking like rain on sunday, damnit, i hope the weather changes as much as it usually does, so come thursday instead of rain it'll be 26 and completely sunny i'm sure lol
Old 04-25-2006, 09:38 AM

One box eh...hell if I'm in town I'll drop by for a bit but it's still up in the air I've got few options open for this weekend but I'll know later in the week . I'm hoping the weather turns around this crap is disgusting...it was almost 0 on my way to work this morning...I wouldn't be surprised if it starts snowing before I leave today! 27 -> 2 in the matter of two days...gotta love it .
Old 04-25-2006, 07:14 PM

One box eh...hell if I'm in town I'll drop by for a bit but it's still up in the air I've got few options open for this weekend but I'll know later in the week . I'm hoping the weather turns around this crap is disgusting...it was almost 0 on my way to work this morning...I wouldn't be surprised if it starts snowing before I leave today! 27 -> 2 in the matter of two days...gotta love it .
I shoulda know u woulda avoided the 1 box issue lol Although i was just shitting ya, i know u wouldn't move 1 box LOL But hey if ur in town shout me up, i'm right beside Fairview Park Mall so. As far as snow, u ******* have been bugging me bout my snows back on for the past week, i'll have u know that i heard Barrie got some snow this morning and over by the 403 it was snowing in T.O., pretty close to home. I hope it blizzards like a bastard, right around ur car and u can't go anywhere cause u don't have ur winters on LOL
Old 04-25-2006, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by keeper51
I shoulda know u woulda avoided the 1 box issue lol Although i was just shitting ya, i know u wouldn't move 1 box LOL But hey if ur in town shout me up, i'm right beside Fairview Park Mall so. As far as snow, u ******* have been bugging me bout my snows back on for the past week, i'll have u know that i heard Barrie got some snow this morning and over by the 403 it was snowing in T.O., pretty close to home. I hope it blizzards like a bastard, right around ur car and u can't go anywhere cause u don't have ur winters on LOL
Works for me I'll phone in sick to work and play 360 all day .
Old 04-25-2006, 11:46 PM

Well lets hope its just around his car cause if it blizzards around mine im going to hit a tree or something....lol... Ill curse you Jody!!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:43 PM

Well lets hope its just around his car cause if it blizzards around mine im going to hit a tree or something....lol... Ill curse you Jody!!
Oh of course Keith, it's only gonna blizzard around his car. With the supercharger we can just outrun the blizzard, the lil freak can't keep up lol
Old 04-27-2006, 03:36 PM

thats low! lol but funny :P
Old 04-29-2006, 05:39 PM

LOL thats funny!!

Common London PPL lets head out to Sparta On Sun....Its like down the street, we can make it like a mini-meet with the t-dot boys... Get off your ASSES...!!
Old 04-29-2006, 08:04 PM

LOL thats funny!!

Common London PPL lets head out to Sparta On Sun....Its like down the street, we can make it like a mini-meet with the t-dot boys... Get off your ASSES...!!
Well I would boys, but it's no longer down the street for me, Toronto is closer now for me than london is basically so, but i'll come down if Sonya is gonna be there LOL
Old 05-01-2006, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by keeper51
Well I would boys, but it's no longer down the street for me, Toronto is closer now for me than london is basically so, but i'll come down if Sonya is gonna be there LOL
thanks... unfortunately i was tied up all weekend... but i'm sure there were many other girls there for you boys to occupy yourselves with

so how did it go?
Old 05-02-2006, 04:33 PM

Question question...

ok.. so i have a little problem...
a curb jumped up and bit my rim this weekend (i swear, that ****** came out of nowhere!)
now my rim has a pretty good scratch/scuff... but it's not dented, thank god...
so i'm just wondering... can that be buffed out? any product recommendations? or should i just get the dealer to do it (considering i also have some body scratches i was going to get them to buff out)
i was going to do a new post, but figured, hell.. if my london boys can't help me, who can?!
Old 05-02-2006, 04:38 PM

^^^^ Post up a pic of the rim.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:31 PM

as requested...

Old 05-02-2006, 05:49 PM

Let me know if you have any good solutions, a curb bit my wheel too, though only the very edge so it's not horribly noticeable
Old 05-02-2006, 08:11 PM

there is a place in london on exeter road they repair rims, do an awesome job!! for like 100 bucks (better than going to the dealer and getting a new one) not sure if they can do it but its worth a try.....

SHINE N WHEELS & THINGS INC.
2-300 Exeter Road,
London, ON N6L 1A3
Tel. : 519-652-3047

Hope this helps seen three sets of rims come back from that place (used to work in a Garage) looking good as new....
Old 05-03-2006, 01:44 AM

Scratches dont look too bad, I'd just leave them. Or you could try some place like kissmySS suggested.

Quick Reply: London Cobalt Owners....??