Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Mid East (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canadian-mid-east-111/)
-   -   Looking for a driver side Ebony door panel for my 2008 SS. (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canadian-mid-east-111/looking-driver-side-ebony-door-panel-my-2008-ss-324972/)

galvatron 08-25-2017 07:37 AM

Looking for a driver side Ebony door panel for my 2008 SS.

Been looking all over but very hard to find. Has to be mint if possible. Will pay decent money if it's in top shape. My car is low k and panel should match the car. Thank you.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cob...9ea6e561e7.jpg

keiserX13 08-26-2017 11:37 PM

have you checked the junk yards in your area?

galvatron 08-31-2017 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by keiserX13 (Post 7661145)
have you checked the junk yards in your area?

Yeah brother been too 3 so far. There is actually one that would be good at Liberty in Hamilton but I have asked them twice now to get it for me but they just won't call me back. I actually drove there too to talk to the guy and see of they could get it that day. Said he would call me back but never did. Like I have money in hand and the guy is just useless lol.

I found a Ebony panel in Guelph at Nicklins but people are idiots and they rip all the door panels clean off the door leaving the top piece attached to the door. Someone was going after door components maybe the regulator or whatever but just tearing the door panels clean off. Makes me so mad lol.

I found 2 on ebay but they are sold now. I couldn't see the condition of them from the shit pictures they had. Sent them a message but again no response.

galvatron 02-23-2018 05:28 PM

Well I sort of found a cloth insert black panel which is decent but I needs to modify it. Damn these are hard to find ;). I did find a SS car with black panel and I thought it was mint until I looked at it in the light and it had big time dents in it from the accident the car was in. Can't win sometimes.

ProfDNS 02-23-2018 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by galvatron (Post 7661691)
Yeah brother been too 3 so far. There is actually one that would be good at Liberty in Hamilton but I have asked them twice now to get it for me but they just won't call me back. I actually drove there too to talk to the guy and see of they could get it that day. Said he would call me back but never did. Like I have money in hand and the guy is just useless lol.

I found a Ebony panel in Guelph at Nicklins but people are idiots and they rip all the door panels clean off the door leaving the top piece attached to the door. Someone was going after door components maybe the regulator or whatever but just tearing the door panels clean off. Makes me so mad lol.

I found 2 on ebay but they are sold now. I couldn't see the condition of them from the shit pictures they had. Sent them a message but again no response.

St. Catherines has a bunch of Cobalts in their yard. 13 at the time of this post.
Yard Inventory | Glendale Auto Parts

See what they got.

EDIT: Bah. I was thinking you were by Grimsby. St. Kitts is a bit of a drive.
Honestly, do a search on car-part.com and try to search something super basic that you would find on any Cobalt, and list by distance.

galvatron 02-24-2018 05:51 AM

I'll check it out been busy. The yards should have more cars after people playing bumpers cars this winter :). The yard in town is so ghetto last time I went my tire got punctured by a big piece of metal. The whole parking lot is a giant mud pit with metal fragments in it. And they never return calls either heh.

Originally Posted by ProfDNS (Post 7678561)
St. Catherines has a bunch of Cobalts in their yard. 13 at the time of this post.
Yard Inventory | Glendale Auto Parts

See what they got.

EDIT: Bah. I was thinking you were by Grimsby. St. Kitts is a bit of a drive.
Honestly, do a search on car-part.com and try to search something super basic that you would find on any Cobalt, and list by distance.