Looking for tuners near the Toronto area! - Page 2 - Cobalt SS Network

Go Back  Cobalt SS Network > Canada > Canadian Mid East
Looking for tuners near the Toronto area! >

Looking for tuners near the Toronto area!

Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Looking for tuners near the Toronto area!

Reply

 
 
 
Old 07-08-2014, 03:50 AM
  #26  
New Member
 
Join Date: 10-17-08
Location: Toronto ON Canada
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
You can get a dual tune on an LSJ?? Cool.
Pretty sure he's lnf, but no I don't think trifecta has dual for lsj.
davev9150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:54 AM
  #27  
New Member
 
Join Date: 01-04-13
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i have emailed Kevin with no response...anyone know if he still tunes?
skyline26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:11 AM
  #28  
Senior Member
 
Fidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-06
Location: Cambridge Ontario Canada
Posts: 888
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
He does. He is a pretty busy guy. Email him again since the email may have gone to his spam folder.
Fidget is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:32 PM
  #29  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 04-18-14
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posts: 424
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
He's travelling right now IIRC, I talked to him about a week ago.
Viperoni is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:54 PM
  #30  
Member
 
Join Date: 09-23-07
Location: Whitby, Kanada
Posts: 216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
Go to the Ontario Cobalt Club website and contact SSKev.
Is there a problem with the OCC website? Not working at all for me

Can anyone PM me Kevin's contact info? Need to get my ECU programed to remove:



As well as bump my idle up (mostly for more voltage at idle for my stereo system).

Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

-Jamie M.
toysareforboys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:57 PM
  #31  
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: 06-24-10
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
Is there a problem with the OCC website? Not working at all for me

Can anyone PM me Kevin's contact info? Need to get my ECU programed to remove:



As well as bump my idle up (mostly for more voltage at idle for my stereo system).

Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

-Jamie M.
You want to fix what's c causing po300 not tune around it. Occ is gone for good I am afraid. He let it burn to the ground even though there were offers to keep it going
sLAsh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:08 PM
  #32  
Member
 
Join Date: 09-23-07
Location: Whitby, Kanada
Posts: 216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sLAsh View Post
You want to fix what's c causing po300 not tune around it. Occ is gone for good I am afraid. He let it burn to the ground even though there were offers to keep it going
It's a brand new engine I purchased, my old one let go when the timing chain broke 3 months out of warranty The mechanic that installed it said the misfire is only for a split second on slight gas peddle depress and is most likely caused by my funky custom cold air intake (see sig). The car runs awesome other than that, pulls hard right to the limiter. It's coming up for an etest shortly so need the codes cleared.

Hopefully someone can put me in touch with SSKev soon

EDIT: Someone PM'd me his e-mail address. I fired one off, hopefully his spam filter isn't set too tight

-Jamie M.

Last edited by toysareforboys; 08-22-2014 at 10:19 PM.
toysareforboys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:26 PM
  #33  
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: 04-25-11
Location: Port Perry
Posts: 6,199
Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
It's a brand new engine I purchased, my old one let go when the timing chain broke 3 months out of warranty The mechanic that installed it said the misfire is only for a split second on slight gas peddle depress and is most likely caused by my funky custom cold air intake (see sig). The car runs awesome other than that, pulls hard right to the limiter. It's coming up for an etest shortly so need the codes cleared.

Hopefully someone can put me in touch with SSKev soon

EDIT: Someone PM'd me his e-mail address. I fired one off, hopefully his spam filter isn't set too tight

-Jamie M.
0300 is (fuel/spark/air root cause for) a misfire take your pick If I were you I would ditch all the funky non stock abs cai stuff as the 0300 code does not direct you to a specific place but a good bet would be non stock items particularly ifyou have changed the maf position somehow with your stuff good luck

and yes Distillion showed no respect to anyone when he burned the site . In the end it wasnt about the members it was about him. And thats a shame I always considered him a good guy.
Powell Race Parts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:14 PM
  #34  
Member
 
Join Date: 09-23-07
Location: Whitby, Kanada
Posts: 216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Woot woot! Worked sweet



-Jamie M.
toysareforboys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:20 PM
  #35  
New Member
 
Join Date: 01-30-14
Location: Kingston ON
Posts: 68
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello I was wondering if anyone know who can tune in Kingston or if I could put on the smaller pulley but not hit boost and drive to to the tuner?
Tyman108 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:46 PM
  #36  
New Member
 
Join Date: 02-19-12
Location: Toronto
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would like to get a HP tune for my 2010 in the spring. Anybody have this guys contact info?

Al
Mr Al is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:48 PM
  #37  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 12-18-13
Location: Courtice
Posts: 423
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
If someone does could they send me his contact info as well, If he still does it.

To all the people who want or miss occ, I recommend Join the Ontariodeltaclub and hopefully we can wake it up a bit lol that forum is dead.
T-fog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:39 PM
  #38  
New Member
 
Join Date: 04-08-07
Location: Burlington ON
Posts: 113
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zombie revive anyone? Is kev still doing tunes? I'd like to get my new SS SC done after its on the road
Roeder is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Sl0wbaltSS
2.0L LNF Performance Tech
18
11-22-2018 12:11 AM
06MetallicBalt
Mid East
7
06-14-2016 03:17 PM
agentirons
Electronics, Audio, and Video
2
10-16-2015 03:11 AM
Jesse
Stuff
0
10-01-2015 06:47 PM
anotherslowlnf
Parts
15
09-29-2015 04:52 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for tuners near the Toronto area!


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.