Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Manitoba SS's 2008

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 07SSG1RL
Hey Jeff, sorry i didnt see you at my work tonight, i really wanted to see those taillights! i was getting lectured in the office by the boss! Any word on that high rise?!?
not yet, the guy is huming about if he wants to get rid of it yet , i should no soon .
Old 01-25-2008, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Neutrino
Don't fight it. Loveeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....since my girl friend won't jk love ya babe

Excuse me?! Who just left my house?! Its you who wont love me... dick head jk love ya babe!!

oh ya... MY TINT IS PEELING SO EFFING BAD!!! LIKE 4 INCHES UP MY DRIVER WINDOW!!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:52 AM

neutrino ,you should take a pic of those headlights in your car so i can see them in there . i miss them !

hey buy the way . . . i forgot to ask you how the house veiwing went?
Old 01-25-2008, 12:52 AM

Why thank you
You are welcome
Old 01-25-2008, 12:54 AM

I dont understand how im like the oldest memeber in manitoba balts and it still says im a "new member"

Originally Posted by jefferyss
neutrino ,you should take a pic of those headlights in your car so i can see them in there . i miss them !
Im getting my side stripes done sometime early next week so im taking pictures then....Its sexy...Ive gotten nothing but compliments

Last edited by Neutrino; 01-25-2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2008, 12:57 AM

i just went to senior member lol
Old 01-25-2008, 01:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Holy someones a little bitchy today....I dont have enough time to post on the forum which means I dont need a premium membership...I wish I had the time to post 4000 times in less than a year like you know who...

Why thank you

Don't fight it. Loveeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....since my girl friend won't jk love ya babe
A little bitchy? not really, tired of your arrogant attitude on the forums, very much so!
i like ya in person buddy, but i cant stand you on here..
i know people have hurt you and shut down your ideas in the past, and i do think they should apolgize to you, but untill they do, why dont you show them that your the bigger man, that you dont need to do the pitty name calling and under the breath talking?
richard, im not going to tell you to grow up because that would be false, i know your all grown up under that childish alter-ego mask you put on everytime you log on these forums, i know that because ive seen it...

im really sick of the negative attidude and "split" going on in here...im not just shooting this at richard because i know hes not the only one at fault..for the other people..you know who you are and i think you owe richard a apologie as much as he owes you one..

I dont understand how im like the oldest memeber in manitoba balts and it still says im a "new member"
its based on post count

Last edited by Projekt; 01-25-2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2008, 01:35 AM

richard , i dont think i have ever talked down any of your ideas to you or anyone for that matter. so i will be the first to say i'm sorry if i did something wrong to you . i know its just brotherly love and all and i dont take alot of things on here personally . i could care less what people say about me or anything for that matter.

all i'm going to say further . . . screw flanders !
Old 01-25-2008, 01:36 AM

richard , i dont think i have ever talked down any of your ideas to you or anyone for that matter. so i will be the first to say i'm sorry if i did something wrong to you . i know its just brotherly love and all and i dont take alot of things on here personally . i could care less what people say about me or anything for that matter.

i was not talking about you jeff haha..i think everyone on here loves you..
Old 01-25-2008, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Projekt
still, it had to be said. you all know me if i have something to say i'll say it to your face. i dont need to run and tell stories to other people.

but this year seems to have alot of attitude flying around on these forums already. this should be the time we are trying to have fun adn joke around while its cold outside . anticipating spring when we can all meet up and have laughs again. this isnt the time to all be fighting it out !

whats it going to be like come spring , 2 people in this parking lot , 3 over there , 4 in that 1 ?

there is power in unity , together we stand . . . divided we fall !

you all are like family to me and that even goes to people i have never met yet , kenny , pablo , and others .

this is the time we should be growing together,not appart . . .

end rant !
Old 01-25-2008, 01:45 AM

still, it had to be said. you all know me if i have something to say i'll say it to your face. i dont need to run and tell stories to other people.

but this year seems to have alot of attitude flying around on these forums already. this should be the time we are trying to have fun adn joke around while its cold outside . anticipating spring when we can all meet up and have laughs again. this isnt the time to all be fighting it out !

whats it going to be like come spring , 2 people in this parking lot , 3 over there , 4 in that 1 ?

there is power in unity , together we stand . . . divided we fall !

you all are like family to me and that even goes to people i have never met yet , kenny , pablo , and others .

this is the time we should be growing together,not appart . . .

end rant !
dont think it could have been said anybetter...i like your depiction on the parking lots..cuz thats what its going to end up if this countinues..so why dont we get it all out here now insted of sweeping it under the rug..

well said jeff well said
Old 01-25-2008, 01:48 AM
Banned

jeff i know ur gonna hate me..but i love your gauges..and im going to have to steal them from you haha...but i wont copy anything else i swear!!!

btw you ******* dont copy his tail lights, thats a jeffery orginal!!!
YEAH ! WHAT HE SAID LOL
but i do want the gauges done, ill prop only be getting two gauge pod..ill call up my install man when i need that done..but this time ill pay in cash..
4000 posts!!!

so what your saying richard is that you bought the nitrious as a apperence mod?
Edit: Nevermind...better not be tooooo arrogant.....you wouldnt understand...your too young....LOL jk

I dont know why im still on this forum...its like looking at a really ugly fat chick...you dont want to look but you just cant turn away lol
dont do what richards does...LOL j/k!

NOT!!!!!
repost lol

yeah both times ive been around your car i have yet been able to see them!!!! must see them jeff!
its offical..richard is gay lol

btw...i vote jeff for best dressed cobalt..that **** looks sick bro!
thats tamaras gay boyfriend posting who is to poor to afford premium membership!!!
Holy someones a little bitchy today....I dont have enough time to post on the forum which means I dont need a premium membership...I wish I had the time to post 4000 times in less than a year like you know who...

Why thank you

A little bitchy? not really, tired of your arrogant attitude on the forums, very much so!
i know people have hurt you and shut down your ideas in the past, and i do think they should apolgize to you, but untill they do, why dont you show them that your the bigger man, that you dont need to do the pitty name calling and under the breath talking?
richard, im not going to tell you to grow up because that would be false, i know your all grown up under that childish alter-ego mask you put on everytime you log on these forums, i know that because ive seen it...

im really sick of the negative attidude and "split" going on in here...im not just shooting this at richard because i know hes not the only one at fault..for the other people..you know who you are and i think you owe richard a apologie as much as he owes you one..

its based on post count
That is confusing? are you apologizing to him? I think he deserves one from you. your pretty harsh.

My stuff was jokes I hope you know Richard. It was a spin off Projekt so if it offended you I am sorry. I have pm'ed some people that if there is **** going on then use PMS and clean it up.

In a way you are right JP.

I CANT STAND JEFF. he ignores my PMS (seriously check your box HOMO), His taillights supposedly cant be copied (I will anyway ...LOL oh and Neutrinos rims too), and he wants to sell his shift light which is my pride and joy. but I never said nobody cant copy my lowered wingless projector debadged shaved car. Hell do what you want. I didnt even say you can tint your car instead lets go for a group buy.

by the way my tint tore too Tamara. gotta see how good the warranty really is.... wish me luck.

Oh hey look at this old post. I just have done it yet and now my rims are stone pitted I am thinking of doing them.
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/how-guide-43/how-paint-your-factory-18s-22190/ check out post #32
Old 01-25-2008, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Asphalt Assault
That is confusing? are you apologizing to him? I think he deserves one from you. your pretty harsh.

My stuff was jokes I hope you know Richard. It was a spin off Projekt so if it offended you I am sorry. I have pm'ed some people that if there is **** going on then use PMS and clean it up.

In a way you are right JP.

I CANT STAND JEFF. he ignores my PMS (seriously check your box HOMO), His taillights supposedly cant be copied (I will anyway ...LOL oh and Neutrinos rims too), and he wants to sell his shift light which is my pride and joy. but I never said nobody cant copy my lowered wingless projector debadged shaved car. Hell do what you want. I didnt even say you can tint your car instead lets go for a group buy.

by the way my tint tore too Tamara. gotta see how good the warranty really is.... wish me luck.

you couldnt be anymore right, i do owe richard a apologie and i am sorry to richard and anyone else i have offended.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:59 AM
Banned

you couldnt be anymore right, i do owe richard a apologie and i am sorry to richard and anyone else i have offended.
**** you **** me off. didnt even argue with me, and now I offended and that is after your apology so you still owe me one. as RYan would say "JERK",,,,, what is this forum cumming too.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:01 AM

**** you **** me off. didnt even argue with me,,,,, what is this forum cumming too.
bunch of luvy dovey bastards up in here!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 02:03 AM

pm'd lol
Old 01-25-2008, 02:15 AM
Banned

bunch of luvy dovey bastards up in here!!!
K you want love then get down here for pizza and beer and raid my kids candy dish. they still have stuff from last easter I have to eat....LOL. May as well have a party since it is me YOU and Jeff on here...LOL

Get on MSN
Old 01-25-2008, 09:51 AM

Well done JP, well done, seems like you matured more than anyone else on here

But about this whole stupid issue. I have not bashed a single idea (unless it was joking) but I don't even remember one either. since I am pretty much quiet, and I don't know much about cars, so I always think a certain idea is always a good one, being it performance or for speed. I just don't care what people do, if they want to, let them.

Meh. I'm going my own way, battling richard for the best balt in the Peg (in a good way) I'm not sure if I need to apologize to you aswell... or to anyone since, I dont think I did anything, cept be stupid (I'm sorry everyone ), I dont really think I did anything but sit on my ass, watch this place go down the *******, and made no real comment to anyone. I have been pretty quiet on the forms, and pretty much always have been.

P.S, I'm soooooo broke right now, last 2 paychecks have already been spent the day after I got them, I want monies $$$$$
Old 01-25-2008, 12:16 PM

K you want love then get down here for pizza and beer and raid my kids candy dish. they still have stuff from last easter I have to eat....LOL. May as well have a party since it is me YOU and Jeff on here...LOL

Get on MSN
haha i went to bed..jp was a tired

Originally Posted by ChiGoku
Well done JP, well done, seems like you matured more than anyone else on here

But about this whole stupid issue. I have not bashed a single idea (unless it was joking) but I don't even remember one either. since I am pretty much quiet, and I don't know much about cars, so I always think a certain idea is always a good one, being it performance or for speed. I just don't care what people do, if they want to, let them.

Meh. I'm going my own way, battling richard for the best balt in the Peg (in a good way) I'm not sure if I need to apologize to you aswell... or to anyone since, I dont think I did anything, cept be stupid (I'm sorry everyone ), I dont really think I did anything but sit on my ass, watch this place go down the *******, and made no real comment to anyone. I have been pretty quiet on the forms, and pretty much always have been.

P.S, I'm soooooo broke right now, last 2 paychecks have already been spent the day after I got them, I want monies $$$$$
thanks bro, that means alot to me
as far as your money issues, higgins and main is a good place to try, thats how i afford car payments

Last edited by Projekt; 01-25-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2008, 08:13 PM

If anyone knows somebody looking for an ss/sc let me know. Either Tamara or I are looking for someone to take over lease so I can buy my beast from down east...F-250 Superduty....
Old 01-25-2008, 09:40 PM

Mine too! is this just crappy tint for a few unlucky ones? Hows everybody elses tint holding up for those who went to tinthaus?
Old 01-25-2008, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by 06 pursuit gt
Mine too! is this just crappy tint for a few unlucky ones? Hows everybody elses tint holding up for those who went to tinthaus?
mines got tears as well....i think we should all go together
Old 01-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Banned

If anyone knows somebody looking for an ss/sc let me know. Either Tamara or I are looking for someone to take over lease so I can buy my beast from down east...F-250 Superduty....
Nice truck, will last a long time, but the Gas mileage even if it is a diesel and servicing a 3/4 ton sucks. I am not saying dont do it. buy all means that is a sweet ride but be aware if your not. just go and ask what it costs to have brakes inspected. and then price out replacement parts. Front disks might be pressed on to the hubs just so you know so when you get a quote make sure it is a shop that knows what they are doing. alot say they do and dont or they low ball or quote 1/2 ton pricing and then expect to ding you when the truck is in the shop apart.

Originally Posted by 06 pursuit gt
Originally Posted by SS_Ry
mines got tears as well....i think we should all go together
Its bought so just go. I am sure it will be alright. as for **** tint? I dont know of any tint that resists some sort of flaw. that is why they offer the warranty.

Last edited by Asphalt Assault; 01-26-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2008, 12:20 AM

i got my tint done on my truck, cobalt and about 5 of my buddies got the tint done their too. only 1 guy had a problem. went back to paul and he replaced the tint on a passenger side window no questions asked. trust me, he will remember you cobalts.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 AM

I got mine done at Ming and I went there today and they pulled the tint off the driver window... funny thing is there was no glue in between the tint and the window... Once i get back from Mexico I am going to go back to Ming and they are going to fix it for free. This is the first time outta all my car i had something go wrong with my tint!

Quick Reply: Manitoba SS's 2008