Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Off Road Truck Sites... (To Buy A Truck)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Off Road Truck Sites... (To Buy A Truck)

I am getting rid of my Cobalt sooner or later.. ( I have some interested buyers right now, just waiting on some more emails and stuff from people)

I already have one truck in mind.. (there has already been a post of the truck in my car for sale thread)...

But I am wanna keep my options open still for other lifted trucks.. (The guy with the other truck has some interested buyers so he may not even have it still. havent talk to him in a while)...

So I am looking for sites for Ontario.. Doesnt matter if they are forums with a "For Sale" section or a automotive site.. I tried Autotrader.ca but you can't look specifically for off road trucks (Well to my knowledge anywaz) but I will keep browsing that site and the book..

I am not really looking for a specfic make of truck really... Just one that is lifted pretty high and done the right way.. And has some nice tires on it...

But I the companys I am looking for is... Chevy/GM, Ford or Dodge.. I would prefer GM... But as for the make of the truck.. It could be Sierra, Silverado, F350, F150 etc.. Doesn't matter really..

I am lookin for a newer truck (preferably 2000+) but will consider 96+ as well..

Any help would be great...

Thanks..
Old 09-15-2006, 12:13 AM

Lifted trucks are hard to find (I think) ... Unless you search ebay. But I wont buy anything I cant drive first. Check out these sites to get a good idea of whats available out there, and what works, what doesnt....

www.performancetrucks.net
www.gmfullsize.com
www.fullsizechevy.com

Old 09-15-2006, 05:06 AM

Well hopefully sometime soon I will meet up with you (once I know the 2 people looking at my car all really serious).. Then I will come test drive yours..

Unless we can meet up anywaz.. To try it out