Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Mid West (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canadian-mid-west-112/)
-   -   Attn Albertans (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canadian-mid-west-112/attn-albertans-31862/)

Jekyl 09-11-2006 01:22 PM

Attn Albertans

Hello Everyone, Here is a private message Mrgriffith just sent me.
Just letting everyone know to watch out for this guy.

Originally Posted by MrGriffithDW
ill see you and your car soon jsut cause i really need part for the 07 ill be buyign wanna post your smart ass comments then well see ok sound good faggot

MrGriffith, You have no fuckign clue who you are dealing with here. If you wanna try to scare me or threaten that you are gonna steal my parts well then you have another thing comming. You dont know my legal capabilities, or if I wanna play it your way, my street capabilities. I HOPE you do come down here and try to mess with my car.

All this becuase I said you werent a car enthusiast??

Grow up.

Mrmaasta 09-11-2006 02:13 PM

Wow he really turned into an ass ever since the Edmonton meet.

Jekyl 09-11-2006 02:53 PM

yeah no shit.

And he started that huge thread about how he didnt get any credit for the meet?
He didnt even socialize at the meet.

an0malous 09-11-2006 03:15 PM

jesus H christ.

I mean, the guy seems to rub people the wrong way at times.....but thats just messed up.

mi6_ 09-11-2006 03:43 PM

I was starting to get the impression from him after the meet that we weren't getting along anymore! I don't want anything to do with him anymore. He has been rude and bashfull of Alberta members since the meet. Obviously he can't act civilized, so I sure as hell won't be seeing or talking to him, let alone attending anything that he is even remotely involved in!

You made quite a name for yourself on here McGriffithDW!!!

Matty 09-11-2006 03:55 PM

Not sure why that PM was made. Not very cool at all.

sidejam 09-11-2006 06:33 PM

I went up for the Edmonton meet, but to be quite honest, I still have no idea who he is.

I think I'll keep it that way.

JMAc88 09-12-2006 12:35 AM

MrGriffith, You have no fuckign clue who you are dealing with here. If you wanna try to scare me or threaten that you are gonna steal my parts well then you have another thing comming. You dont know my legal capabilities, or if I wanna play it your way, my street capabilities. I HOPE you do come down here and try to mess with my car.
I wouldn't worry to much, if he ever did anything to your car, or anyones for that matter, I am sure he would have a large amount of pissed of coblat/redline owners on his ass

mi6_ 09-12-2006 12:39 AM

I think he is all talk. He doesn't have any friends here, so I don't think he would try anything either. With the grammar he uses in posts, I doubt he could read a map well enough to find you in Calgary Jekyl!

Jekyl 09-12-2006 03:38 PM

lol. Im not worried about him at all.

I just wanted to expose to everyone what his true colors are.

Glad to see everyone sees them.

mattyfinch 09-14-2006 03:43 AM

wow... which guy was he, i have an idea, but i dont want to say until im told for sure who he is... we should find him driving around in his gay mazda(ford) and box him in....run him around for a while and then just run him off a cliff :D i know jmac would be in.

redsuperchargedgirl 09-14-2006 11:09 PM

He was the guy that helped a few of the calgary people to our hotel and who was in a suit sitting at the end of the table that came late he was with a black guy and I think he might have been black or malato or brown I dunno.. he seemed nice!

Leafy 09-14-2006 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by mattyfinch
wow... which guy was he, i have an idea, but i dont want to say until im told for sure who he is... we should find him driving around in his gay mazda(ford) and box him in....run him around for a while and then just run him off a cliff :D i know jmac would be in.

Me too, I'm in.:guns:

Apex 09-15-2006 12:35 AM

ah, edmontonians and their vigilante justice ;)

firestorm 09-15-2006 03:33 PM

he is a car salesman, not a gangster. Definitely not an english teacher. I talked with someone at his work to see what they think of him... im afraid i shouldn't comment further.

Leafy 09-15-2006 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by firestorm
he is a car salesman/im afraid i shouldn't comment further.

No need to man, that explains alot.

saskssfreak 10-02-2006 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Apex
ah, edmontonians and their vigilante justice ;)

something like the blue mile comes to mind(go oilers!!!!):)

sidejam 10-02-2006 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by saskssfreak
something like the blue mile comes to mind(go oilers!!!!):)

They just wanted to copy our "Red Mile".

And, from what I heard, the "blue mile" was barely more than a couple of blocks long!!! ;)

saskssfreak 10-02-2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by sidejam

And, from what I heard, the "blue mile" was barely more than a couple of blocks long!!! ;)

true but it was cool and yes the red mile kicked ass too

Apex 10-02-2006 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by sidejam

... and we didnt have to light our street on fire to have a good time... lol

Mrmaasta 10-02-2006 11:00 PM

:lol: :lol:

supa_chgd_07 10-03-2006 10:29 PM

they had to out do you! thats what its all about, friendly compitetion :nuts: