Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Good Dealership in the Calgary area

Old 11-16-2010, 03:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Dealership in the Calgary area

Since I am somewhat new to Calgary I need to know a good dealership to bring the car to for some warranty work. I need the recall done, sunroof needs fixed, and I have a loud clunking coming form the back end of the car over bumps. Anyone have good experiences with a Dealership in the city?
Old 11-17-2010, 12:32 PM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts
If your car is at all modded, I'd suggest taking it to Shagannappi - as they don't really care about modded cars.

If you maintain your car, and it's not modded, I'd recommend Jack Carter.

those two options are on virtually opposite ends of the city;
I live near JC, bought my car at ****, but for reasons I won't go into here, for the most part I won't be going to **** anymore...
JC has treated me thus far like royalty - then again, when I've bring my car in, it's spotless, and I haven't changed a single thing.

BTW, I do all my own maintenance - so if I'm at a dealership, it's not because I need them to do something, it's because there is something wrong with the car, which should be covered by the warranty.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks the car has been to Jack Carter before and they have treated me well there. It's still stock and for the most part I try and do my own maintenance sometimes its hard while living in an apartment downtown. The sunroof and the recall are my biggest concerns my sunroof rattles whenever its open. Not that its open much these days but I had to keep it shut all summer cause the rattling was driving me nuts. On a side note has anyone ordered rotors from R1? If so how much did they run you?