Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Mid West (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canadian-mid-west-112/)
-   -   Parts for Sale.... (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/canadian-mid-west-112/parts-sale-32374/)

Jekyl 09-15-2006 07:21 PM

Parts for Sale....

Hoosier QTPs on 16inch Rims... (Only 2 passes on them, still brand new) $450 SOLD!!!!

DC Stut Tower Bar. Great Condition: $100 SOLD!!!!

Ingalls Stiffy Damper... ($50) SOLD!!!!

Never Been Used BilletFlow 3.15" Pulley. Anodized Blue. ($75) Great mod and Safe for Stock Cobalt. SOLD!!!!

Stock Flywheel and Clutch. 10,000 km on them before installing Fidanza and CLutchmasters... (Ill take whatever I can get for them) Would be a good back-up clutch for someone)

I do not want to be shipping anything to the US. Or basically anywhere lol....
So thats why i posted this in the regional section.

spencer 09-15-2006 07:29 PM

well if you're willing to ship ill take the DC strut bar

Apex 09-15-2006 07:55 PM

hey cody how much hp would that pully give er?

Jekyl 09-15-2006 09:22 PM

umm, it would up the boost like 2 lbs, id say it might give ya 10 hp at the wheels....

victory_red_SS 09-15-2006 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jekyl
Hoosier QTPs on 16inch Rims... (Only 2 passes on them, still brand new) $450.....

I know it says you don't want to ship anything but if I decide I want the tires, will you ship them to me?

mastoer 09-15-2006 09:46 PM

hey ill take the ingells stiffy damper...$50 right

Jekyl 09-15-2006 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by victory_red_SS
I know it says you don't want to ship anything but if I decide I want the tires, will you ship them to me?

Well of Course....

lol

sidejam 09-15-2006 10:22 PM

I can't believe the good deals on your stuff...

Jekyl 09-15-2006 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by sidejam
I can't believe the good deals on your stuff...

Yeah you want some? I still have it all... ready to go...

Jase 09-15-2006 11:36 PM

if you dont want to ship anything i'll take the dampner cody

sidejam 09-15-2006 11:53 PM

Those Hoosier's are really tempting...

If someone doesn't buy them soon, I might give in to temptation.

Jekyl 09-16-2006 12:07 AM

Jase you want the damper?

Im only in town untill monday morning guys... so make arrangements with me if ya want something.

oldsskool 09-16-2006 12:50 AM

Jekyl, will you ship? If so I can send you $150 for the strut bar and dampner tomorrow morning! Im only in Ontario so its not far at all :D.. I can send you $100 right now to secure the parts... and then the shipping and the $50 tomorrow when I get to the bank to toss more money on the CC .... Edit again.. LoL.. just noticed you have GMPP exhaust too... if your gettin rid of that I will grab it... oh and your Injen! LoL

JMAc88 09-16-2006 01:14 AM

Hey Jekyl

I'll take the strut bar if your passing through ed at all. I am willing to wait till when ever you are, or if you decide to still come on the Japer/Banff Cruise.

Watcher 09-16-2006 04:51 AM

I'll take the damper, if you don't want to ship it.
I'm conveniently located in Calgary! :O

Jekyl 09-16-2006 12:10 PM

Sorry Old School, I really dont want to ship anything that far. It wouldnt be worth it for you, it would cost too much in shipping.

Watcher: Sorry, Jase said he would take the Ingalls first....

JMac, ok if no one else in calgary wants it...

Hey Oldschool, reading Jmac's sig, he has the GM Cat back for sale... talk to him. I am not selling mine becuase i sold my stock exhaust along time ago so the gm cat back has to stay on.

Watcher 09-16-2006 01:34 PM

What about your stage 2 and CAI? <3

Jekyl 09-16-2006 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Watcher
What about your stage 2 and CAI? <3

They are staying on the car, same with the exhaust...

So if anyone wants to buy my car.... it will be for sale soon at airdrie chrysler....

not sure how much.......

sidejam 09-16-2006 03:48 PM

They are staying on the car, same with the exhaust...

So if anyone wants to buy my car.... it will be for sale soon at airdrie chrysler....

not sure how much.......

Wonder if they'd take a trade for a Redline. Hmmm... ;)

(leave the slicks in the trunk please!)

victory_red_SS 09-16-2006 07:19 PM

Those Hoosier's are really tempting...

If someone doesn't buy them soon, I might give in to temptation.

Sorry, but I am buying the Hoosier's.;) ;)
At least now no fear of giving into temptation. :lol:

sidejam 09-16-2006 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by victory_red_SS
Sorry, but I am buying the Hoosier's.;) ;)
At least now no fear of giving into temptation. :lol:

Holy crap! I can't wait to see your car done with all those parts!

And thank you for buying those slicks... My girlfriend would've killed me. It would've been nice to have had them, but it would suck to be sleeping out on the balcony with them... ;)

Jekyl 09-16-2006 11:59 PM

Holy crap! I can't wait to see your car done with all those parts!

And thank you for buying those slicks... My girlfriend would've killed me. It would've been nice to have had them, but it would suck to be sleeping out on the balcony with them... ;)

Ed is whipped muwhahahahahahhaha

sidejam 09-17-2006 11:41 AM

Ed is whipped muwhahahahahahhaha

Actually, since we live in a 1 bedroom apartment, we have 2 cars, both have a set of winter tires, and I have 6 summer tires for my car now, we really don't have the room. :(

Need a bigger place for all my car crap. LOL

Jekyl 09-17-2006 12:39 PM

Actually, since we live in a 1 bedroom apartment, we have 2 cars, both have a set of winter tires, and I have 6 summer tires for my car now, we really don't have the room. :(

Need a bigger place for all my car crap. LOL

That sucks.... Just turn all the spare car stuff into useful things. Stack two of them together, and throw on some glass..... and you have a nice coffee table in the living room.

Stack the other tires in the kitech and now you have some mornign breakfast stools...

sidejam 09-17-2006 01:20 PM

That sucks.... Just turn all the spare car stuff into useful things. Stack two of them together, and throw on some glass..... and you have a nice coffee table in the living room.

Stack the other tires in the kitech and now you have some mornign breakfast stools...

LOL!!! Any idea's what I can do with my exhaust parts??? ;)

I'm glad I'm into small cars and dont have some huge 4x4 off-road tires to try and hide in here. Remember when we got rid of my hood liner at Race City? I had a fun time trying to explain what that piece was.

Get rid of most of your parts yet? What's sold already? The slicks, the engine damper...