Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

Buyer beware

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vander Nars
So op lied about purchase date and it looks like to me ottp kept him in the loop on the issues with the shafts and he just got impatience with them, it sucks but imo you should have verify your package within the week it arrived to your house with whoever picked it up and put it inside. If you had done that you would have prolly gotten new shafts sent out alot faster instead of waiting months to say something and running into the problem with them being out of stock. Im glad ottp name was cleared once the full story was out.
I did not lie about anything, I was just mistaken on the date that I placed the order. That being said it still does not change the fact that I never received my parts. I have no one at home that could have checked the shipment. Again as I have stated in other post that I was told on the few times I did get a hold of him that they were on there way to me and he would email me the tracking number and again as I stated I have never received an email with said number.

I tell you what I bet you 10 bucks that I do not get the shafts on the 6th. I guess your idea of customer service is a lot different than mine.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by walrus
I did not lie about anything, I was just mistaken on the date that I placed the order. That being said it still does not change the fact that I never received my parts. I have no one at home that could have checked the shipment. Again as I have stated in other post that I was told on the few times I did get a hold of him that they were on there way to me and he would email me the tracking number and again as I stated I have never received an email with said number.

I tell you what I bet you 10 bucks that I do not get the shafts on the 6th. I guess your idea of customer service is a lot different than mine.
So you let a package sit in front of your house for months while you where over seas? I dont believe this someone had to take ur package inside and that person could have verify the contents.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:06 PM

Well I am glad to say that my issues with my missing parts has finally been resolved. Received the last of them today.

Thank You Josh.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:25 PM

My first and last OTTP experience was like a bad comedy, I know every vendor has their issues and I'm sure we could find posters who have something bad to say about every single one of them but this OTTP business is like a broken record.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Former Vendor

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts
^^^this. When I sued this vendor for unpaid bills, (all a matter of public record now) he caved in and settled the day before his court date, his biggest concern was losing his reputation and his credit record. He wanted me to guarantee I would not talk about the case. I said I had no reason to talk about him. I still dont.