Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

Dispute with OTTP

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 11:56 AM

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Josh@ottp
Sometimes I miss emails, I will read them on my phone and forget to respond. I'm only human.

If you are rude with me I will not respond to a text message especially after hours. Ask around I answer a lot of text messages/facebook after hours.
not taking sides, but "human" cant be used as an excuse when your a fully functioning business. If that was an viable excuse, then compensation and discount would not be offered.

I work for a customer service company, and believe me, im human, does not fly.

glad it wasn't me in this pickle. hope you guys work it out in both of your favors...if possible.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I buy almost all my stuff from josh. zero issues. guy is just a busy man. just dropped almost $800 on one order and about to put down another $1k on more stuff with him. josh always answers me in a timely manner and is always available after hours it seems lol.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
Sorry about your wait OP, sometimes hes just a tad busy but after buying many many things myself and sometimes having to wait hes always came through in the end. He makes up for it too usually if there is a wait, its just the price you pay for dealing with pretty much a one man team
Old 03-31-2015, 12:57 PM

that I read, josh is good guy, just takes a couple more days since he is solo...but haven't read too much BAD on him actually
Old 03-31-2015, 12:57 PM

Received 84 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by Havok_Cobalt
not taking sides, but "human" cant be used as an excuse when your a fully functioning business. If that was an viable excuse, then compensation and discount would not be offered.

I work for a customer service company, and believe me, im human, does not fly.

glad it wasn't me in this pickle. hope you guys work it out in both of your favors...if possible.
Congrats? I work in logistics and head the department; sorry where you work is run by POS managers.
Josh offers discounts because he gives a ****, so STFU on that.
Don't you always have some BS opinion about how you expect perfection or something?
Old 03-31-2015, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by blueLNFftw
Congrats? I work in logistics and head the department; sorry where you work is run by POS managers.
Josh offers discounts because he gives a ****, so STFU on that.
Don't you always have some BS opinion about how you expect perfection or something?
exactely, he cares so he gives discounts and compensation, what did I say wrong? that's acknowledging human error and him trying to work things out.

so because I don't agree with you on some things, or we have different meanings, im automatically wrong? ok, I did not know that, now ill get farther in life with that info. thanks!

I expect perfect? hmmkay? I don't recall even saying the word perfect at any point in my life, but ill take your word for it.

I don't even know why you get your panties in a bunch. all im saying is things could be handled different, apparently, on both sides. that is all, take it as you wish

ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND.
Old 03-31-2015, 01:07 PM
Platinum Member

Received 603 Likes on 561 Posts
Josh is always trying to give the best deal possible it doesnt matter if it a group buy or a one man buy he helps out. I got a great deal on the springs, rack spacers delrin and spherical cabs. Yeah he ended up doing a sale on them a tad better a few weeks later but hey i dont blame him for that since i got my deal either way i would continue to buy from ottp
Old 03-31-2015, 05:35 PM

josh just saved me a ton of money lol.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:43 PM

ottp dispute

Originally Posted by Josh@ottp
I'm just going to do cliffs on this one.

Customer was made aware products weren't in stock and would be at least 2 weeks. Was given a $50 discount for the sway bar. HPT got delayed because it had to ship to us first, I did that so he wouldn't have to pay tax. He was made aware of that and that we were waiting on brackets for the sway bars because the box got damaged in shipping.

On 3-13 he emailed and texted me that he wanted to order a shifter that was on sale and a aeroforce that was on sale. He wanted them to ship with the HPT to save money. He didn't pay until about 5 pm on Friday. It was too late to ship or process the order.

On 3-16 the order was processed and boxed up but hadn't been picked up because it missed the truck by about 30 mins.

On 3-17 the products were picked up in full. Customer calls and wants to cancel but can't because they already left. I told him we had a 15% restocking fee and he would have to pay shipping to us. He was very mad and I told him I could do 10% on everything but the HPT it can't be returned. He got mad and wanted me to stop the shipment midway and have ups return it. I wouldn't so he got mad and hung up with no resolution.

A couple days go by and I get a few messages about items shipping that weren't supposed to. This was never agreed to, like I said I wouldn't stop the shipment.

Once the shipment arrives he decides to keep the sway bar after all but wants to return everything else. He wants a prepaid label, I told him it would be at his cost or he could ship it at the ups store. He did get me dimensions but I couldn't get him a label fast enough because I am a busy guy and forgot to.

3-30 I got a phone call and answer and the line is dead, phones are out for about 3 hours. It was very windy.... I see this dispute a little later and I call him to try and work things out with him. He goes on about how it was never supposed to ship and tells me the story about 3 times....this was never agreed to and at this point I don't care I would just like to resolve the dispute. I asked him to remove this dispute because it wasn't true and he wants a return label, that's fine. At the time I told him he has 2 options, he can continue with this dispute and his only form of contact with me would be in this thread. He only deletes the post and wants a return label at 6pm, that's too late to print one. I didn't respond to his message about it because I don't check the voicemail after hours.

3-31 I wake up to some text messages on my phone and a voicemail threatening to "come to my shop"....

During our conversation yesterday he let it slip that the reason he wanted to cancel the order was that he had already ordered another shifter and gauge.

QUOTE=Josh@ottp;7515761]I'm just going to do cliffs on this one.

Customer was made aware products weren't in stock and would be at least 2 weeks. Was given a $50 discount for the sway bar. HPT got delayed because it had to ship to us first, I did that so he wouldn't have to pay tax. He was made aware of that and that we were waiting on brackets for the sway bars because the box got damaged in shipping.

When i ordered the tuner i was told it would drop ship from FL and have it in a couple days, i was told the swaybar would be 2 weeks as they were being powder coated and I told josh i had no problem with that. I got both items 24 days later. I still have the email from march 2nd where he informs me FOR THE FIRST TIME the item had to ship to him and then to me but i should have it by the weekend...I still have those emails if anybody needs proof, of course i don't get it for 18 more days.

On 3-13 he emailed and texted me that he wanted to order a shifter that was on sale and a aeroforce that was on sale. He wanted them to ship with the HPT to save money. He didn't pay until about 5 pm on Friday. It was too late to ship or process the order.

Correct as I stated of ordering the shifter/gauge as it was after work i saw the sale on some of his items he was clearing out. I inquired about saving some shipping if he would send it with my HP tuner that was ordered 17 days earlier that i was supposed to get drop shipped in a couple days. I asked when the stuff would ship and was told on monday as i was already aggravated about the length of time on the tuner not shipping. I was also told i would get a tracking number.

On 3-16 the order was processed and boxed up but hadn't been picked up because it missed the truck by about 30 mins.

On 3-17 the products were picked up in full. Customer calls and wants to cancel but can't because they already left. I told him we had a 15% restocking fee and he would have to pay shipping to us. He was very mad and I told him I could do 10% on everything but the HPT it can't be returned. He got mad and wanted me to stop the shipment midway and have ups return it. I wouldn't so he got mad and hung up with no resolution.

Totally untrue. I called on the 17th and asked why I haven't got a tracking number on the items that were supposed to have shipped out monday and was told some excuse about busy etc. I told Josh that I was aggravated and it had been way too long on the HP tuner and I was trying to line up Term2 to tune it. I told Josh to cancel the whole order, all 4 items, he stated that he couldn't cancel the HP tuner and I would have to pay a 10% process fee for the other 3 items. I stated i thought the 10% was unfair and he should not charge since the HP tuner hadn't even been shipped my way and by the time i got it, it would have been almost a month from time it was ordered. Josh explains sometihing about 3-4 pieces of paperwork per item for the 10% fee etc and i said fine. He basically pleads for me to not cancel and then asks about who and how much i'm paying to get car tuned. Josh says he will tune car and explain if I'll just not cancel the order that HAS NOT SHIPPED. I told him he has had enough time to get me my tuner and I'd rather just have tuner shipped. That is what was AGREED on per our phone conversation. Josh's above statement about the items being shipped prior to me calling is a LIE period.

A couple days go by and I get a few messages about items shipping that weren't supposed to. This was never agreed to, like I said I wouldn't stop the shipment.

On the 19th at 12:08am I get 2 emails from UPS with tracking numbers for 2 boxes, per our conversation I was only supposed to have the tuner shipped. One box if i recall was 8lbs the other 11lbs. I text josh once i see these emails thinking a mistake has been made because we agreed on the phone that only the tuner was to ship. I"m already aggravated with having to pay 10% on the other 3 items but I agreed to it and will live with that. I texted josh at 12:42pm inquiring why i have 2 packages being shipped?? I get no reply to my text, emails, or several calls to his cell and work. At the time I feel they got shpped by mistake and trying to save the hassle/expense of shipping items back. I finally get a call from Josh on the 20th explaining that the other items got shipped by mistake, he said he left a stickie note to only ship the tuner and it got overlooked. I asked at this time if he can just call ups and have items returned or if i should just refuse shipment, but i'm usually not home when UPS drops off at my house anyways to refuse. He advises me to just ship back the items and he'll refund the shipping out of my refund, I told him it wasn't my fault they got shipped and why should I have to do the legwork but I agree to do it. Later that day Josh calls back and says he will have a prepaid shipping label sent instead if i'd only take it to the ups store to drop them off and I said that will be a lot easier.

Once the shipment arrives he decides to keep the sway bar after all but wants to return everything else. He wants a prepaid label, I told him it would be at his cost or he could ship it at the ups store. He did get me dimensions but I couldn't get him a label fast enough because I am a busy guy and forgot to.

True on the 20th i figured i'd just keep the swaybar and ship back the gauge/shifter. I boxed the 2 items in a smaller box and emailed josh the dimensions with weight to save him money on the return label. The last time I talked to Josh he said he would email a return label so I start looking around for another boost gauge since ii have a bluetooth app on my phone that i can see all the functions the aeroforce gauge would have shown.
I

3-30 I got a phone call and answer and the line is dead, phones are out for about 3 hours. It was very windy.... I see this dispute a little later and I call him to try and work things out with him. He goes on about how it was never supposed to ship and tells me the story about 3 times....this was never agreed to and at this point I don't care I would just like to resolve the dispute. I asked him to remove this dispute because it wasn't true and he wants a return label, that's fine. At the time I told him he has 2 options, he can continue with this dispute and his only form of contact with me would be in this thread. He only deletes the post and wants a return label at 6pm, that's too late to print one. I didn't respond to his message about it because I don't check the voicemail after hours.

The above paragraph is mostly lies. Why can't I post a true experience i got from a vendor? I ordered an HP tuner on the 24 of feb and i get it on the 20th of march when I was told it would be drop shipped from FL and i'd prob have it in a couple days. I was also told that the other 3 items WOULD NOT SHIP but i' would still have to pay a 10% processing fee and I agreed to that.
I have called ottp business number and josh's cell and emailed text him why i haven't got the label he said he would email on the 20th and got NO replies to anything. At this point i'm getting very aggravated. If josh hadn't shipped the items like we agreed on none of this would have happened. A simple shipping label or him just answering an email so i can ship the items back and pay the 10% would have been fine. It had been 10 days since we talked and no reply to my text so I called his work number using *67 and Josh picks up but as soon as i tell him who i am he hangs up. I call back immediately to the same number and his cell and get no reply, text him no reply. At this point i put up the dispute post. JOsh calls shortly after and asks me to take it down, says he will only reply thru the posts with a customer if they post a dispute. Josh says if i take the post down he will send an email with return label, and for me to let him know when i take it down. I remove post and text him saying i did at 2:45pm. I get no replies at all, even to email. I called his shop and no answer. At this point I really don't care anymore about shipping the items back and repost the dispute as it's all true.

3-31 I wake up to some text messages on my phone and a voicemail threatening to "come to my shop"....

During our conversation yesterday he let it slip that the reason he wanted to cancel the order was that he had already ordered another shifter and gauge.[/QUOt

WHy does it matter what i purchase AFTER I was told he was not going to ship the swaybar/shifter/gauge, I agreed to pay 10%? I didn't let anything "slip", i was honest and told him that i surely didn't need these 2 items now. During the 10 days after he told me on the 17th he'd only ship the tuner and keep the other 3 items, I ordered some things I wanted.

Here's a screenshot of my text to josh wondering why i got 2 emails from ups when i was only supposed to have the tuner ship per our conversation. Of course i got no reply. Like i stated in my first post, we agreed on the phone on the 17th that he would not ship the other 3 items. He calls me a liar??

I'm pretty much done with this, i learned my lesson and will not buy anything from OTTP. I haven't lied about anything here, nor do I have a reason to. I'm not making any money off of this site. If Josh had followed thru with what he told me on the phone none of this would have happened. This is way more than i've ever posted on any of the many forums i've been members on over the yrs and it's just aggravating. I felt i was very patient with this vendor, I mean 24 days to get a tuner?? I was trying to support a vendor on the site. I know some people have had great luck with josh and like i said in my first post, it's nice that he still makes things/supports these cars but if he's pretty much a one man band there is no excuse for telling people one thing and not doing it or doing the opposite.
Attached Thumbnails screenshot_2015-03-31-15-20-06.jpg  
Old 03-31-2015, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by double clutch
Yea only 34 posts. I think ill wait for joshs side of the story
Since i just bought this car and this platform is new to me, i'm curious as to how many posts you should have before you can send someone money and expect them to do what they say????
Old 03-31-2015, 06:04 PM

Received 132 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by syclone01
Since i just bought this car and this platform is new to me, i'm curious as to how many posts you should have before you can send someone money and expect them to do what they say????
Your low post count shows your credibility. Just because you make a claim, doesn't mean its true. Members, like me, are going to believe a trusted vendor over a new member.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:18 PM
Banned

Received 162 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by syclone01
QUOTE=Josh@ottp;7515761]I'm just going to do cliffs on this one.

When i ordered the tuner i was told it would drop ship from FL and have it in a couple days, i was told the swaybar would be 2 weeks as they were being powder coated and I told josh i had no problem with that. I got both items 24 days later. I still have the email from march 2nd where he informs me FOR THE FIRST TIME the item had to ship to him and then to me but i should have it by the weekend...I still have those emails if anybody needs proof, of course i don't get it for 18 more days.

Correct as I stated of ordering the shifter/gauge as it was after work i saw the sale on some of his items he was clearing out. I inquired about saving some shipping if he would send it with my HP tuner that was ordered 17 days earlier that i was supposed to get drop shipped in a couple days. I asked when the stuff would ship and was told on monday as i was already aggravated about the length of time on the tuner not shipping. I was also told i would get a tracking number.

Totally untrue. I called on the 17th and asked why I haven't got a tracking number on the items that were supposed to have shipped out monday and was told some excuse about busy etc. I told Josh that I was aggravated and it had been way too long on the HP tuner and I was trying to line up Term2 to tune it. I told Josh to cancel the whole order, all 4 items, he stated that he couldn't cancel the HP tuner and I would have to pay a 10% process fee for the other 3 items. I stated i thought the 10% was unfair and he should not charge since the HP tuner hadn't even been shipped my way and by the time i got it, it would have been almost a month from time it was ordered. Josh explains sometihing about 3-4 pieces of paperwork per item for the 10% fee etc and i said fine. He basically pleads for me to not cancel and then asks about who and how much i'm paying to get car tuned. Josh says he will tune car and explain if I'll just not cancel the order that HAS NOT SHIPPED. I told him he has had enough time to get me my tuner and I'd rather just have tuner shipped. That is what was AGREED on per our phone conversation. Josh's above statement about the items being shipped prior to me calling is a LIE period.

On the 19th at 12:08am I get 2 emails from UPS with tracking numbers for 2 boxes, per our conversation I was only supposed to have the tuner shipped. One box if i recall was 8lbs the other 11lbs. I text josh once i see these emails thinking a mistake has been made because we agreed on the phone that only the tuner was to ship. I"m already aggravated with having to pay 10% on the other 3 items but I agreed to it and will live with that. I texted josh at 12:42pm inquiring why i have 2 packages being shipped?? I get no reply to my text, emails, or several calls to his cell and work. At the time I feel they got shpped by mistake and trying to save the hassle/expense of shipping items back. I finally get a call from Josh on the 20th explaining that the other items got shipped by mistake, he said he left a stickie note to only ship the tuner and it got overlooked. I asked at this time if he can just call ups and have items returned or if i should just refuse shipment, but i'm usually not home when UPS drops off at my house anyways to refuse. He advises me to just ship back the items and he'll refund the shipping out of my refund, I told him it wasn't my fault they got shipped and why should I have to do the legwork but I agree to do it. Later that day Josh calls back and says he will have a prepaid shipping label sent instead if i'd only take it to the ups store to drop them off and I said that will be a lot easier.

True on the 20th i figured i'd just keep the swaybar and ship back the gauge/shifter. I boxed the 2 items in a smaller box and emailed josh the dimensions with weight to save him money on the return label. The last time I talked to Josh he said he would email a return label so I start looking around for another boost gauge since ii have a bluetooth app on my phone that i can see all the functions the aeroforce gauge would have shown.
I

The above paragraph is mostly lies. Why can't I post a true experience i got from a vendor? I ordered an HP tuner on the 24 of feb and i get it on the 20th of march when I was told it would be drop shipped from FL and i'd prob have it in a couple days. I was also told that the other 3 items WOULD NOT SHIP but i' would still have to pay a 10% processing fee and I agreed to that.
I have called ottp business number and josh's cell and emailed text him why i haven't got the label he said he would email on the 20th and got NO replies to anything. At this point i'm getting very aggravated. If josh hadn't shipped the items like we agreed on none of this would have happened. A simple shipping label or him just answering an email so i can ship the items back and pay the 10% would have been fine. It had been 10 days since we talked and no reply to my text so I called his work number using *67 and Josh picks up but as soon as i tell him who i am he hangs up. I call back immediately to the same number and his cell and get no reply, text him no reply. At this point i put up the dispute post. JOsh calls shortly after and asks me to take it down, says he will only reply thru the posts with a customer if they post a dispute. Josh says if i take the post down he will send an email with return label, and for me to let him know when i take it down. I remove post and text him saying i did at 2:45pm. I get no replies at all, even to email. I called his shop and no answer. At this point I really don't care anymore about shipping the items back and repost the dispute as it's all true.

During our conversation yesterday he let it slip that the reason he wanted to cancel the order was that he had already ordered another shifter and gauge.[/QUOt

WHy does it matter what i purchase AFTER I was told he was not going to ship the swaybar/shifter/gauge, I agreed to pay 10%? I didn't let anything "slip", i was honest and told him that i surely didn't need these 2 items now. During the 10 days after he told me on the 17th he'd only ship the tuner and keep the other 3 items, I ordered some things I wanted.

Here's a screenshot of my text to josh wondering why i got 2 emails from ups when i was only supposed to have the tuner ship per our conversation. Of course i got no reply. Like i stated in my first post, we agreed on the phone on the 17th that he would not ship the other 3 items. He calls me a liar??

I'm pretty much done with this, i learned my lesson and will not buy anything from OTTP. I haven't lied about anything here, nor do I have a reason to. I'm not making any money off of this site. If Josh had followed thru with what he told me on the phone none of this would have happened. This is way more than i've ever posted on any of the many forums i've been members on over the yrs and it's just aggravating. I felt i was very patient with this vendor, I mean 24 days to get a tuner?? I was trying to support a vendor on the site. I know some people have had great luck with josh and like i said in my first post, it's nice that he still makes things/supports these cars but if he's pretty much a one man band there is no excuse for telling people one thing and not doing it or doing the opposite.
Name:  walloftext_zpsva0xgb80.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  44.9 KB
Old 03-31-2015, 06:40 PM
Platinum Member

well i wouldnt go as far as saying his post count shows his credibility he only joined last month but we all know josh can make mistakes maybe he did ohh well we all would buy from ottp again except for the op lol
Old 03-31-2015, 07:11 PM

I feel that both made some errors here which caused this to escalate very quickly. You should never threaten someone first off. So that's a strike in my book against OP. Next I feel that "being human" can't really be an excuse as a business. you are handling people's money. If you're that swamped all the time then hire more people.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:15 PM
Platinum Member

X2 ^^
Old 03-31-2015, 07:21 PM

I've never had a problem with Josh. I've contacted him just a few days ago about buying something and he also told me he's busy.

You have to understand he's busy, he's running a business. Not easy. I don't mind him taking his time, rushing him and bombarding him only takes longer and more frustrating for him..

Plus he's got this group buy going on he's got a lot going on. Gotta work with the guy. He does what he can to help out the Cobalt platform.

Saying this, I will continue to buy from Josh if need be.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:49 PM

Received 836 Likes on 733 Posts
Originally Posted by swanman35
I feel that both made some errors here which caused this to escalate very quickly. You should never threaten someone first off. So that's a strike in my book against OP. Next I feel that "being human" can't really be an excuse as a business. you are handling people's money. If you're that swamped all the time then hire more people.
Then his prices would go up. Why do you think the cobalt after-market prices are so low? Its def not a volume reason.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by eddieavila10
well i wouldnt go as far as saying his post count shows his credibility he only joined last month but we all know josh can make mistakes maybe he did ohh well we all would buy from ottp again except for the op lol
Thats exactly what im saying tho. Hes only been here a month. If there was an argument between you and him then most ppl would take your side because your a senior member. Im not saying hes lying. Im just saying i would trust a long time member over a new guy
Old 03-31-2015, 09:28 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Thats exactly what im saying tho. Hes only been here a month. If there was an argument between you and him then most ppl would take your side because your a senior member. Im not saying hes lying. Im just saying i would trust a long time member over a new guy
Although I do see where you're coming from, I'd honestly have to disagree. Just because someone is a senior member here, it doesn't automatically give them more credibility per se. As with any dispute, u simply hear out both sides of the stories, weigh the facts, and then u can make ur decision on what u believe really happened. With this case in particular, I'd honestly believe that the OP should have just as much credibility as Josh. Yes, he's a new member but what does he have to gain going up against a well known vendor?

The real question is why would he lie about something like this especially being new? You simply don't just join a forum to start beef with a vendor unless something fishy was really going on. I honestly believe that Josh let things slip through the cracks and is being called out on it. Yes, he is understaffed and busy but that is no excuse to delay something that long and try to get all these group buys going at the same time. Lesson today is don't bite off more than you can chew. I'm sure Josh is a stand up guy but I truly believe that he messed up here and a simple apology wouldn't hurt anyone.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that everything the op say must be true either. I'm simply expressing my opinion of what I think happened and my opinion is not intended to be seen as an attack of any kind. Just me simply thinking out loud. N sorry for the long post. Lol
Old 03-31-2015, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by ae_xiong
Although I do see where you're coming from, I'd honestly have to disagree. Just because someone is a senior member here, it doesn't automatically give them more credibility per se. As with any dispute, u simply hear out both sides of the stories, weigh the facts, and then u can make ur decision on what u believe really happened. With this case in particular, I'd honestly believe that the OP should have just as much credibility as Josh. Yes, he's a new member but what does he have to gain going up against a well known vendor? The real question is why would he lie about something like this especially being new? You simply don't just join a forum to start beef with a vendor unless something fishy was really going on. I honestly believe that Josh let things slip through the cracks and is being called out on it. Yes, he is understaffed and busy but that is no excuse to delay something that long and try to get all these group buys going at the same time. Lesson today is don't bite off more than you can chew. I'm sure Josh is a stand up guy but I truly believe that he messed up here and a simple apology wouldn't hurt anyone. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that everything the op say must be true either. I'm simply expressing my opinion of what I think happened and my opinion is not intended to be seen as an attack of any kind. Just me simply thinking out loud. N sorry for the long post. Lol
Its happened before. There was a guy that claimed he bought a zzp trans that blew in like 30 miles and then never posted again. Then zoomer and another member started arguing about it. Im not saying this is the case here but i dont want anyone to jump to conclusions about ottp
Old 03-31-2015, 09:59 PM

Its happened before. There was a guy that claimed he bought a zzp trans that blew in like 30 miles and then never posted again. Then zoomer and another member started arguing about it. Im not saying this is the case here but i dont want anyone to jump to conclusions about ottp
I understand but I'm not going to allow that to be a bias towards anyone new. That's all I'm saying man... Everyone's different and just because there was some newbie acting out doesn't mean that all new members will be like that. But that's just my opinion bro, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything with all due respect.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:06 PM

I get what your saying. Im not saying that pertains to everyone new. The majority of new members are seeking to become a contributing part of our community. Its just something to keep in mind.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:52 AM

I get what your saying. Im not saying that pertains to everyone new. The majority of new members are seeking to become a contributing part of our community. Its just something to keep in mind.
Gotcha.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:19 AM

Received 84 Likes on 69 Posts
Ottp ftw
Old 04-01-2015, 01:34 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
I only got one thing to say on this. To Josh and all other vendors that support this platform, please don't let one person stop you from helping and making new products for us. Regardless of the time it takes to get our product, I'm sure most of us appreciate the services you provide. Me personally have had no problems with ottp so far and I will continue to buy things from him. Btw, his CAB's are a nice upgrade over stock.

Quick Reply: Dispute with OTTP