Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

My OTTP Review

Old 12-08-2012, 04:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My OTTP Review

As with a lot of people. I've been iffy with ottp in the past, hearing a lot of love and hate for them. My past purchases though have gone well with them and it continues on today.

I became aware of their black Friday sale almost on accident, but was very happy to watch it. Josh did an excellent job giving people what they wanted. The discounts were great and I know on the redline side, most of us were focused on ottp and ignoring a certain competitors black Friday.

I asked for a discount on an aeroforce interceptor, something I've wanted awhile. I was surprised when Josh gave it to us. (as they are a dealer, I didn't figure much wiggle room). I jumped on the chance and purchased one for myself.

Now my particular color choice sold out pretty quickly (white lsj). Josh brought this up to me and even offered a blue one, I decided to wait. Due to problems with aeroforce, my gauge still hasn't arrived but Josh has been there letting me know progress and even giving me some stickers . His customer service has been some of the best I've had since I got into modding.

While people might have had problems in the past, I can definitely say I've had nothing but good experiences with ottp and will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future.

Can't wait till black Friday next year, I know I'll be paying a lot of attention.

Order 6006
Ordered 11/24/12

Last edited by Seebs; 12-08-2012 at 05:10 AM.