General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Harrop HTV1320 TVS blower parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 09:55 AM

Received 357 Likes on 318 Posts
Harrop HTV1320 TVS blower parts

My TVS made some strange noises the other day that to me sounded like a bearing on it's way out. So right now I am trying to figure out what parts I probably need and where I can get them. Which bearings typically go out?

To find parts first I contacted ZZP as they sell 1320 superchargers so I thought maybe they would have replacement parts. They informed me that they do not and told me to contact Harrop directly. So I contact Harrop directly and they say they can probably help me out but to get into contact with Josh at OTTP as they though he may have parts. So I then sent an email to OTTP 3 days ago and still haven't heard back. Sometimes it can be so frustrating trying to get parts and all I can get done is chasing my tale. Does anybody know of any place were I can get 1320 supercharger parts in a timely manner?

Edit: Well OTTP got back to me to let me know they can't help me out. So I guess I will let you guys know if I ever find a source for parts or if I'm just going to have a really expensive paper weight.

Last edited by jdbaugh1; 05-11-2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:54 PM

Received 89 Likes on 82 Posts
Only thing I found on Google. Don't know if it'll work, but you could always email them and see.

Full rebuild kit MP112, 1320 2300 TVS with extended drive snouts Full rebuild kit MP112, 1320 TVS with extended drive snouts [M G4 rebuild kit] - $405.17 : Jon Bond Performance, The Worlds Premier Supercharger Rebuilder and Parts Store

Says it's a rebuild kit for a Magnuson MP112 and TVS 1320/2300 with extended snouts(snout longer than 2.5"), and not for use with integrayed cast air plenum(I'm assuming that means like the LS9 blower).

Sorry I can't help more.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tdubbs
Only thing I found on Google. Don't know if it'll work, but you could always email them and see.

Full rebuild kit MP112, 1320 2300 TVS with extended drive snouts Full rebuild kit MP112, 1320 TVS with extended drive snouts [M G4 rebuild kit] - $405.17 : Jon Bond Performance, The Worlds Premier Supercharger Rebuilder and Parts Store

Says it's a rebuild kit for a Magnuson MP112 and TVS 1320/2300 with extended snouts(snout longer than 2.5"), and not for use with integrayed cast air plenum(I'm assuming that means like the LS9 blower).

Sorry I can't help more.
Nah that's alright I appreciate the link. I have contacted Harrop as well as superchargersonline.com. Harrop has actually sent me a parts list quote and still waiting on the other outfit. Harrop has good prices I'm just pretty sure they ship from Australia.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:10 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by jdbaugh1
My TVS made some strange noises the other day that to me sounded like a bearing on it's way out. So right now I am trying to figure out what parts I probably need and where I can get them. Which bearings typically go out?

To find parts first I contacted ZZP as they sell 1320 superchargers so I thought maybe they would have replacement parts. They informed me that they do not and told me to contact Harrop directly. So I contact Harrop directly and they say they can probably help me out but to get into contact with Josh at OTTP as they though he may have parts. So I then sent an email to OTTP 3 days ago and still haven't heard back. Sometimes it can be so frustrating trying to get parts and all I can get done is chasing my tale. Does anybody know of any place were I can get 1320 supercharger parts in a timely manner?

Edit: Well OTTP got back to me to let me know they can't help me out. So I guess I will let you guys know if I ever find a source for parts or if I'm just going to have a really expensive paper weight.
talk to zzp they did my rebuild for like 120 but my bearing where good just had them regrease it
Old 05-18-2017, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by advise
talk to zzp they did my rebuild for like 120 but my bearing where good just had them regrease it
I did and this was was their response.
-We do not sell parts for the 1320s unfortunately. I believe they can only be rebuilt through harrop.

I also contacted OTTP
-We don’t currently offer a rebuild service for superchargers.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:08 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by jdbaugh1
I did and this was was their response.
-We do not sell parts for the 1320s unfortunately. I believe they can only be rebuilt through harrop.

I also contacted OTTP
-We don’t currently offer a rebuild service for superchargers.
thats a bummer
Old 05-19-2017, 02:29 AM

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
I don't know where you're located, but maybe this will help.

I'm currently rebuilding my m62. I want to replace the bearings for the bypass valve blade. I have struck out sourcing those bearings. So I asked in the garage at work. I was directed to a local bearing supplier, and told if I can get the old ones out then they can match them up. I just need to find the time to get to the press.

If you can get the bearings out, I'd say try to find a local bearing supplier.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:00 PM

Ended up ordering the parts straight from Harrop in Australia. The parts were priced well I though but the shipping cost almost as much as the parts. Below is the list of parts they came up with when i told them I wanted to replace every bearing I could.
The following users liked this post:
advise (05-26-2017)