Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   General Cobalt (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/general-cobalt-68/)
-   -   someone hates my ride! (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/general-cobalt-68/someone-hates-my-ride-210609/)

trey ss 04-06-2010 08:32 PM

someone hates my ride!

my cars had alot of vandelism lately... lat week i got outa d hall to find dicks drew in dirt on the back of my car next day got outa skool 2 finda i needa ford wrote on the hood hard with some ones finger and big scrathces??? wtf right

so 2 day i picked my lil bro up from track and start noticing a severe wobbel in the steering wheel??? i was like well shit its an axel orwheel bearing killed over.. so after it didnt stop i pulled over to 2 missing lugnut! and three barely on! wtf someone wants me to die! they r snaped off at the stud too so i had 2 buy new studs and 2 new lugnuts 2nite

restonSS 04-06-2010 08:36 PM

1. use english and proper grammar so we can understand you better.
2. wherever it keeps getting vandalized; park it and sit in a bush with a bb gun or paintball gun and pelt the living crap out of them....or just bring a camera and get it on tape then call the cops.

the919Phenom 04-06-2010 08:37 PM

yea it sounds like someone is trying to wack you. haha

theres some ignorant fucks in this world. hope u find out who is fuckin with ur shit

trey ss 04-06-2010 08:42 PM

yeah r skool cameras are only good enough to see u leave without permission not enough tto see ur car getting trashed while u cant do anything about it... my dads gona a file a police report 2marow

_UnLiMiTeD_ 04-06-2010 08:43 PM

My buddies truck is gettin vandalized too. People writing shit all over it, saying "fag" and lots of other shit. Then last friday someone egged the living shit out of the truck, dried on over night.

Some people in this world are just fucking stupid. Last year i chased a kid down the street when i looked out my front window and seen him laying on the hood of my balt.

jmfselu 04-06-2010 08:43 PM

find out who it is....then be their worst nightmare....lol but yah scope out or have a bat and beat there faces in......its one thing to fu** with a man, its another thing to fu** with a mans ride

the919Phenom 04-06-2010 08:43 PM

hey

i didnt kno this dude was writing an english paper. u seem like a douche

mkulrey13 04-06-2010 08:45 PM

I cant read "gangster" so i lost interest in finding out what this thread is about lol.

ssyellow 04-06-2010 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by mkulrey13 (Post 4821548)
I cant read "gangster" so i lost interest in finding out what this thread is about lol.

Not gangster, 17 year old kid talk :D. Yes myself being one so I can make fun of it hah.

NJjon 04-06-2010 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by ssyellow (Post 4821563)
Not gangster, 17 year old kid talk :D. Yes myself being one so I can make fun of it hah.

17 years old ftw.

I caught a kid peeing on my car the other day, now hes terrified of me and wont look me in the eye at school. I really hate immature little kids who can't stand up to their own actions.

Gestapo007 04-06-2010 09:03 PM

So WoRd RiGhT i WaS cHiLlEn WiT mY BoYz AnD DiS DuDe RoLlInN Up In DiS JoInT AnD KeEpS FuKkIn WiT mY ShEiT AnD iM lIkE WhO DiS ***** ThInK hE iS???

vader43 04-06-2010 09:23 PM

that sucks man... if this happened at my school someone would have some smashed teeth..

ssyellow 04-06-2010 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Gestapo007 (Post 4821590)
So WoRd RiGhT i WaS cHiLlEn WiT mY BoYz AnD DiS DuDe RoLlInN Up In DiS JoInT AnD KeEpS FuKkIn WiT mY ShEiT AnD iM lIkE WhO DiS ***** ThInK hE iS???

hahaha perfect.

TommyP 04-06-2010 09:33 PM

damn that sucks dude, the kids at my school seem to think it's funny to saran wrap cars. When it starts getting hot this summer and that shit melts onto the cars they better watch out, someones gonna get pissed. I already warned them not to touch my car or they will no longer have a car of their own. 17 huh? Now I no longer feel like the youngest member of this site.

Zero6LS 04-06-2010 09:42 PM

dude my best friends bmw got vandalized a lot cuz hes gay.. ppl jus hate something different or something thats better or nicer. i would personally beat the shit out of the ppl doing this shit. or destroy their car or cars. wtf did ur car ever do to them?? fuck em bro

StevoElSupremo 04-06-2010 09:43 PM

oh why I'm glad I'm not in highschool anymore.. cars usually dont get fucked with at the Univ parking lot.. and when I work I park in no-mans-land but I can see it out the window way down :)

my buddies mustang kept getting messed with in highschool, so we hid around the corner once with sling shots and after they finnished drawing on the car and started walking away we nailed them with a few rocks(good to) and kicked the crap outta them.

They later paid up for the damages and apoligized. :lol:

koch1ar 04-06-2010 09:49 PM

OP did you park neatly in the spot?? i know of a 17yr old that has a hard time with that; dont wanna name names tho

Originally Posted by ssyellow (Post 4821563)

StevoElSupremo 04-06-2010 10:06 PM

do you park over two spaces? I know that draws a lot of assholes to damage the cars..

trey ss 04-06-2010 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Gestapo007 (Post 4821590)

i HaTe WhEn My CoMpUtEr TyPeS LiKe ThAt... lol

Originally Posted by NJjon (Post 4821588)
17 years old ftw.

I caught a kid peeing on my car the other day, now hes terrified of me and wont look me in the eye at school. I really hate immature little kids who can't stand up to their own actions.

yeah that hasnt happend yet thank god

Originally Posted by Tommyp2010 (Post 4821666)
damn that sucks dude, the kids at my school seem to think it's funny to saran wrap cars. When it starts getting hot this summer and that shit melts onto the cars they better watch out, someones gonna get pissed. I already warned them not to touch my car or they will no longer have a car of their own. 17 huh? Now I no longer feel like the youngest member of this site.

yeah if i find out who it is ill find them and jump them at a red light and scare the shit out of them! and yup i think im the youngest at leat with a SC

Originally Posted by koch1ar (Post 4821721)
OP did you park neatly in the spot?? i know of a 17yr old that has a hard time with that; dont wanna name names tho

i take 2 spots in the back of the second row.. bc people like 2 park beside me within inches or moms like to back into me

SS Pyro IV 04-06-2010 10:52 PM

running a wire from the starter of their car to the gas tank will teach them wonders.

trey ss 04-07-2010 12:28 PM

hhahha im sure

but we looked at video footage from yesterday and didnt c anything.... could they have loosened them on monday u think???

Dead Zen 04-07-2010 12:36 PM

maybe they saw you type online and figured they would do the world a favor?

trey ss 04-07-2010 12:38 PM

maybe it was u lol

Illini_06SS 04-07-2010 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by trey ss (Post 4821779)

i take 2 spots in the back of the second row.. bc people like 2 park beside me within inches or moms like to back into me

Doesn't matter where it is, this will draw people's ire. Start acting mature and hope that people will reciprocate. I've had douches do that at my HS. I'd park my Jeep so that my tire was within an inch of their driver's door. It doesn't take long before they got the picture.

Just because you have what you think is a "nice car" doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you.

ssyellow 04-07-2010 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by koch1ar (Post 4821721)

Happy birthday....asshole